Tax breaks will substantially benefit the Trump businesses which Trump has failed to cut himself off from

>Tax breaks will substantially benefit the Trump businesses which Trump has failed to cut himself off from.
>Trickle down economics have never worked in the history of this country, only allowing the economic disparity between the rich and middle class to grow exponentially.
>American businesses will still continue to move their productions overseas because no one here will ever agree to work for the cents that Chinese people do.

I voted for Trump and I regret it. I had a hint he was just using this for his own benefit but took a chance. It's become painfully obvious at this point he's only in it to increase his business and make himself look good.

How can people still support him? Don't call yourself an intelligent person if you actually believe this will work.

Thank you for correcting the record.

A 1 month subscription to Blacked.com has been added to your account.

>I voted for Trump and I regret it.
I foresee a quality post incoming.

>Don't call yourself an intelligent person if you actually believe this will work.
How is my intuition this far off?

i can't believe i voted for that faggot either.
i feel like a used puppet idiot fuck
first and last time voting

>wants to live in poor shitter country with no business or opportunities.

Really made me think

>Has no understanding of economics.

The answer is not to move backwards into a 20th century economy when we could be focusing on the future industries of the world.

We cannot continue to be a rich country and also be a production country when there are countries charging 1/100th of the price to produce goods at a larger scale. Obviously one of the answers is investing our time and energy into advanced industries in order to make the third world rely on us as they inevitably move into a higher living standard. That education cut though.

>Trickle down economics
Is it the biggest meme ever?

4/10 Shareblue. Definitely improving.

It would be trickle down economics if he wasn't also cutting taxes for low income earners and nearly double their deductions. His tax breaks aren't just for the rich. Read the actual proposal instead of occupydemocrats summary of it.

This is verbatim what Don Lemon said last night, trying to make the tax cuts seem negative.

You're a terrible shill. Fuck you.

The big orange slob known as TRICKIUMPF BTFO

FUCK ECONUMPF

Except we won't see those other tax cuts you're talking about autist. How does he expect to pay for all those tax cuts when he can't even get funding for a wall?

Kiwis do the best bantz. +1

The lower income tax breaks are proportionally nothing. The real tax breaks are for the companies and those who own them.

I've read the actual proposal. Just do the math. It's not that hard.

>Tax breaks will substantially benefit the Trump businesses
And those tax breaks will benefit me too asshole. And I'm making less than 35k a year.
>How can people still support him?
Wow, I guess I should have voted for her.
kys

It may be the best meme ever. If memes are judged by their ability to have people for whom they are not beneficial propagate them, then it is the hands down winner.

He's obviously going to have to cut funding from other programs to be able to afford the tax cuts. But if he does that, more money in our economy!

>t. Corporate bootlicker

So the tax breaks are going to benefit only him? lmao

ironically, you have memed too big to fail, not trickle down

good goy

>he thinks that what will eventually become of the republican controlled budget and tax reform will benefit him
>he makes 35k

Lel you've been had you fucking fool

Why would he need tax breaks if he doesn't pay any taxes as you also claim? Check mate.

Any tax cuts are good you fucking retard, regardless of whose taxes are being cut. Taxation is theft, any reduction of it for anyone is good.

Hello, Shareblue! Great shitposting (not really), better just leave it to the professionals. MAGA

You dumbshits really need to stop with the "trickle down" economics tripe. For one thing, you're not right and for another you're wrong. Oh, and you have zero idea what you're fucking talking about.

>it's another "irrelevant country tries to sound intelligent" episode

>he thinks any tax breaks can help someone who only makes 35k
fucking poorfags when will they learn?

>35k a year
>paying taxes

Nigga you better fire whoever does your taxes.

>irrelevant
You took your name from us.

>he thinks republicans will actually lower taxes for everyone
>he thinks they'll be able to create a budget that accounts in the 6 trillion dollar loss over 10 years it will create

O I am laffin

>Taxation is theft

ok poorfag go and eat your canned spaghetti before it gets cold

Did you just make up a point and argue it? I never said he didn't pay taxes.

I don't even care enough to know which country you even are friendo

>Trump businesses which Trump has failed to cut himself off from
Citation needed.

>You dumbshits really need to stop with the "trickle down" economics tripe
No. YOU need to stop it

>I voted for Trump and I regret it.

Solid rebuttal roofucker

kill yourself shill

>Taxation is theft.

I wish I could be this stupid. It would make the next 4 years enjoyable.

You mean more money in companies and individual peoples Cayman islands accounts.

Also, how the fuck is Trump going to pay for the wall, redo US infrastructure and double military spending while cutting several trillion in corporate taxes?

life is pretty good over here in 3%'er land.

>proving a negative

Get a load of this autist

Why do you think he's only making 35k. He's not smart enough to understand percentages and tax brackets, and which tax brackets get cuts. If he was smarter than the turd I'm currently taking he would be making more.

google.com

If you don't know that his businesses aren't even in a blind trust, and his own sons have admitted they might brief him on the status of them then you're not informed enough to even be talking.

day of the guillotine when

fpbp

So no citation then. Got it.

>using the google jew
Use startpage

Not for a negative claim, especially when no evidence for the positive assertion has been given high speed.

>tax breaks benefit Trump therefore it's bad
>""tricke down economics" never worked, more money to government is good goyim
>american businesses will still move their business to China even if the tariff applied on the product is bigger than the benefit of cheap labor

Seriously though...

>i voted for Trump and I regret it
This is fucking bait.

Democrats denying enacting tariffs. You too. If they'd enact some fucking tariffs on these slave labor countries, your argument would be moot. Heavy metals are the only thing this country needs that it can't produce in its own. Shoo shills, shoo. You expect trump to do things only congress can do, and no one intelligent would have thought otherwise would happen.

what dumb people expect from trickle-down economics is the meme, which is poor lazy fucks sit on their ass and expect money to start trickling into their mailbox

>Tax cuts only benefit big business
That's where you're wrong, kido

Why are you green texting true things. Are you new?

lol poorfags can't afford guillotines and are too lazy to build them.

>Trickle down economics have never worked
Works all the fucking time and it's working right now. Tricken down economics is the only thing slowing down the trickle outside economics. Shut your borders, kick illegals out and then you'll enjoy it to its fullest.

>enacting tariffs is good for the economy

Lol

So they exist, and you think people should get a tax break larger than what they make? They're more than doubling the standard deduction for the ultra rich too? Otherwise it can't be "proportionally" nothing.

>Why can't people making $50,000 a year get a $200,000 tax break?

Nobody cares. I intend to keep more of my money. The end.

I literally don't give a fuck who has to suffer so that I might enjoy my inalienable right to property a bit more.

>OP never said they would benefit only big business.
>The proportional benefit to individuals is nothing compared to corporations.

>Trickle down economics
Nobody has ever proposed this, ever.

>t. econlet

It's been proven that the wealthy do not spend the wealth they accumulate as a result of these kinds of breaks. They just continue to save money and look for more ways to save on costs. Any study about Reaganomics will tell you this.

Old manufacturing industries are not coming back to America, Americans are not going to pay a premium for American made products, Trumps buy American policy is a fucking meme.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off shill

Wrong.

>logic that destroys empires 101

Whats the normal salaries in Murrica then? Dont everyone pay taxes?

I pay about 20% on 30-35K

TAX = THEFT
ROADS = EVIL

>WAAH ZRUMPH DOESNT PAY TAXEN
>WAAH XUMFF IS TRYING TO LOWEC HIS TAXES

we invest our excess $ dumbfuck, which frees up companies to hire or buy materials/goods, which in turn will hire people on their own end

Jesus christ straight from shareblue. That is word for fucking word the normie news comments section talking points you've got there.

I pay 13% on 215k

>prove that Trump hasn't severed his business ties
>hurr durr muh proving a negative, checkmate theists
Ok, dipshit. Prove Trump still has ties to his businesses. Fucking brainlet, trying to avoid an argument by invoking weak ass fallacies.

who cares if rich people keep more of their own money? why do poor people think they will benefit whatsoever by taxing the rich?

>he actually believes this

Oh wow

The wealthy do not consume with their wealth; they build value.

>muh Reagan did that and it brought prosperity
kek

All of his legislative moves benefit his company and his children's future figure.

Your turn

It is when you puff your chest about good wages and then defeat any attempt to improve them with arguing countries that use business practices that would be illegal here will replace labor anyway.

>how do I economics Professor Goldshekelsteinblatt?

>she thinks this is proof
You would fail a middle school level essay.

fucking tax and spend republicans

You graph proves it worked. It's called trickle down for a fucking reason. You think it only took 8 years? Clinton got credit for it and he didn't do shit.

>everyone is a temporarily embarrassed millionaire
>allow yourself to get buttfucked repeatedly by tax policies that don't actually help you

bahahahahahha I can't believe you actually fell for it. And the thing is my taxes are actually going to go down with this. You're basically just useful idiots to the upper class it's insane you keep falling for this shit

They will when they're making more money. You may be content to have a growing welfare class, I'm not and if these progressive morons actually believed in their pro labor convictions, they'd ban the importation of goods that use labor that would be illegal here.

Solid meme plebeian

Then there's no purpose to being wealthy idiot.

>LBJ's great society - the graph

Yes. Reagan's America was a golden age of wealth and prosperity.

Enjoy your 1000 iPhone and reduced ability to purchase goods!

Economics 101.
Rich business people do not keep currency, they invest in assets and other businesses because not only is money in the bank dangerous and depreciates in value but that cash isn't doing jack shit for you either

>rich people get rich and stay rich by doing nothing with their money
You could just be hones and say that you are a drooling retard.

Motive is frequently used to tie actions to a person... AND it's still more evidence than you have supporting your assertion that trump severed his business and financial ties.

>I'm not and if these progressive morons actually believed in their pro labor convictions
republicans and multinational companies were the ones who killed labor and unions in the first fucking place

So corporations are getting double their standard deductions? It's not proportionally nothing you keep using that word, learn the definition.