Don't have Children White people!

It's for the (((Climate)))

youtube.com/watch?v=SZfT5MgSbDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/20/90-companies-man-made-global-warming-emissions-climate-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>7 Nigerian kids are better than 2 white kids.
Very subtle, Mr. Shlomo

He's right. Niggers in the developed world should have less children.

Reminder that this is Trump endorsed White Genocide, and Trump would rather talk about the Holocaust that never happened.

STOP ASSAULTING BILL NYE

HE IS AMAZING AND DESERVES THE UTMOST RESPECT AND ADMIRATION

>be 9 month pregnant
>move to undeveloped world, have kid, move back
>planet is saved
W E W

DON'T GIVE POLITICIANS THESE IDEAS!!!

Next thing you know there's a birth tax..

Hi Bill. How's your ratings?

AMAZING RATINGS, JUST GOT MY NEW SHOW ON NETFLIX

HAVE MANY PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK SEEING ADVERTISEMENT FOR IT, SPONSORED OF COURSE.

I AM SWIMMING IN MONEY.

Maybe he has a point though. Whites are definately a net drain on earth's limited resources. It can't go on like this.

>Ehehehe yes, science shows that white kids are bad... I said stop having children goy let the less intelligent races do it!

It's all so fucking transparent at this point. Why did I have to live in the timeline where Hitler lost

Reminder to brush your teeth at least twice a day and plaque will never happen

Bill you seem a little jittery. Are you nervous about the goyim finding out? You might have gone a little to far with this one

Too obvious, subtlety is key.

What is his name Sup Forums?

Shill Nye the lying guy

SCIENCE IS A PROPERTY OF MATTER

Shill Nye the Good Goy Guy

I'm keeping an eye on you shill nye

Is that how you're supposed to pronounce Niger?

I always thought it was Nye - Jeer

Now I feel retarded.

Bill Nye the white genocide guy

kek

>in the developed world
Why would climate change be any different depending on the nationality of the child, Bill?

stop USING

LOGIC

It's Nigeria and not Niger which he was mentioning.

He has a weird way of pronouncing Nigeria. In the UK we pronounce it as Nye geriya

He is talking about children born in shitholes in Africa not blacks raising kids in a civilized county. I don't agree with that logic either because a lot of those people will migrate from those countries from here, make a shit load of babies, and use even more resources.

>australia
>subtlety
Irony is of course that this was pretty subtle.

>Nigeria
>Niger
two different places there bud

This geza is just a fashion victim perusing the ideology of the liberal eliete. Everything he does ends up being 'BLAME THE WEST" "WE ARE BAD PEOPLE" people are fucking bored of that stupid self loathing bullshit. no one is allowed charisma any more unless your A FUCKING VICTIM of something

Bill Nye the Shabbos goy

>USA and Madagascar consume an equal amount of energy
really makes you think

>lefties are starting to talk about overpopulation
>talk about need to reduce human population
>don't admit the only way to do that is via harsh and illiberal measures

Handing out condoms and asking people nicely isn't going to work. They ought to be honest with themselves and embrace their inner Mao.

science..

Blame the unborn children / average american and "forget" to factor in anything such as a corporation / increased regulations for large companies...

theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/20/90-companies-man-made-global-warming-emissions-climate-change

>nigeria
>niger
>nigger
Guys i think im on to something

Bill Nye the Weimar Guy.

They talk about american kids, not white kids.

Nowhere in this video do they say white people shouldn't have children. Not all whites live in the developed world.

Daily reminder Mr "Big Don" Wizard wouldn't put up with this shit

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Bill "if you a kang you will remain" Nye the science guy

This fag always wanted to destroy the West.

actuarial?

They make a good case for sending foreigners in the developed world back to where they came from