Bill Nye Shits On Breeders - FoxNews Cries

Bill ended up explaining the people in the developed world shouldn't be shitting out kids like niggers because we don't survive on family farms anymore in the modern age and FoxNews shits it's baby pants even though Sup Forums and FoxNews have wanted people that recklessly breed like monkeys to be punished due to welfare. What kind of alternate universe bullshit is this? It's obviously the goddamned catholics are behind this degeneracy.

This country needs to stop giving any kind of tax or otherwise benefits to people that needlessly breed like dogs.

Bill Nye Trashes People With Large Families, Wants Them Penalized for Having “Extra Kids”

lifenews.com/2017/04/26/bill-nye-trashes-people-with-large-families-wants-them-penalized-for-having-extra-kids/

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/2017/04/26/bill-nye-science-guy-has-had-enough-your-extra-kids
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FgaVT-65a5E
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/857493830311989248
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
un.org/press/en/2017/sgsm18440.doc.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Guterres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants#Portugal
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland
wvpolicy.org/the-welfare-dependency-myth-in-west-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and of course foxnews wants everyone to breed like niggers and get their gibs:

nation.foxnews.com/2017/04/26/bill-nye-science-guy-has-had-enough-your-extra-kids

Bill should euthanize himself, if he really cares about overpopulation.

>this country

So he's basically telling non-whites to stop breeding? Never knew you had it in you, Bill.

the strangest part about this nye CIA shitbag is that he seems to be the same darling of Sup Forums as other similar stars: anonymous, isis, korean leader, trump, etc..
So it's obvious that it's military psyop. Don't make mistake asking or telling questions about country labels. At this point there is only one military in the world - al-qaeda of red, white and blue of axis of Dr Evil.

Gotta get that global population down to 500 million. It's pretty clear to me at this point that they have video of Bill fucking little kids and he is 100% at their disposal.

Bill Nye the eugenics guy

this would be the dream. real estate cheap as fuck. own 5 miles of east coast beach property and live like a baller

Obligatory

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/execsum.htm

I like how he and people like him keep pushing this shit. Messing with people's children is how you end up getting rekt.
Fuck Bill Nye.

well that definitely is a stance bill.

Cept you aren't slated to survive senpai.

WHAT THE FUCK
THEY JUST FUCKING EXPLICITLY SAY WHAT THEYRE DOING???
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i'm a salaried engineer so i'll be on the master race list
it's you NEET niggers that better be sweating

stop taking PCP bruh

After the insanity that was his netflix show, there is definitely some jew paying him to say these things
He is an actual 100% real life shill

You know hes fucking talking about white people only

500 million, that is not a lot of engineers. you better start building some great shit our it's fun camp time.

he said developed countries should penalize it
which is the exact opppositive of what should happen you retard
developed countries NEED kids because their economies will go to shit otherwise, and also ebcause theyre the ones that make these kids into productive people to secure a future in science and anything

its not africans, not ayyrabs, not indians... its the developed world. bill nye is a fucking retard

>mfw white
>mfw biological 6 siblings
stay mad

*6 biological siblings

>t. boomer that wants to keep his social security pyramid scheme flourishing

i'm on to you and your gibs

>engineer

lol. you're utterly replaceable.

ALWAYS

KILL

A

TRAITOR

BEFORE

AN

ENEMY

youtube.com/watch?v=FgaVT-65a5E

While you have a point, he also has a point. The undeveloped world needs population control and the developed doesn't need constantly exploding populations to prop up the pension gibs when old fuckers should pay for their own shit instead of relying on young people to pay for it.

>t. sandwich carrier

I know like 10 engineers trust me you aren't special.

nice try, idiot.

wtf, but Bill is absolutely in the right.
The civilized world is for technological and scientific and artistic development, not for breeding 7 kids. As nations develop, people have less kids.

Bill Nye thinks...
>White countries should reduce birthrates by punishing large families.
>African countries shouldn't penalize large families despite 4.7 average birth rate.
>Climate deniers should be jailed
>Was anti-GMO until the scientific community shamed him out of his far left view
>Thinks Klinefelter syndrome, XYY Syndrome, XXYY Syndrome constitute a "spectrum of genders" despite other liberals arguing that sex and gender are different.
>That degenerate sexual decisions should be encouraged.

Why do people like him again?

> implying the whole world works like usa
you fucking fagots will evr get your heads off your ass

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/857493830311989248

the niggers at foxnews want the government to keep giving gibs to hillbillies that breed like hamsters

look at west virginia and seriously tell me if uncontrolled white breeding is helping the united states in anyway

west virginia and alabama are proof that if you breed like a nigger all you get are white niggers that continue the cycle of welfare handouts. these two states are nothing but white people living on gibs and fucking like chimps

they always have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

un.org/press/en/2017/sgsm18440.doc.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/António_Guterres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants#Portugal (he's there somewhere)

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland

Have we reached realities threshold yet?

Is anyone still buying this shit? Theres only so many different varieties of fucked in the head.

>yes goy let the third world savages outbreed us. what could go wrong?

his statism annoys me

Eh, its easy. If you're a poor, broke, disabled, welfare whore and have a child, $10,000, a year for that child.
No more for extra children. That's it.
Getting bonuses for doing what is the simplest, most basic action of human nature is absolutely retarded.

>tfw too smart for the fundamental human instict to breed

someone tell bill

>Getting bonuses for doing what is the simplest, most basic action of human nature is absolutely retarded.
this

this is the issue. the gov shouldn't be incentivizing hamster tier activity

the fact that you get gibs on your taxes, etc for this shit is mind-blowing. YOU CHOSE TO HAVE THEM AND YOU CAN FUCKING PAY FOR THEM

This should absolutely be applied to mexicans and blacks, but of course if you were to ask him examples of this, he would show you some white Mormon families that make up .02% of the population

The good news is that makes you an accredited tv scientist

WVU is busting out the ass with sand-niggers friend the nigger population in cities isnt too low either.

my sex junk is oh oh oh

Europe is even worse with the pension gibs, and population expansion "or the economy will go to shit" in countries without big pension programs is a meme by (((((them)))))).

look at the welfare statistics of west virginia
all white people on the breeder gibs

Breeding is bad because overpopulation, but our borders should be open to flood the country with millions of poor people. Makes a lot of sense.

What are you saying? Getting money for being an unemployed whore and having nigger kids already exists for """single mothers"""

>but our borders should be open
i said nothing about borders

it's funny that the boomers come flying out of the woodwork whenever there is any perceived threat to their pyramid scheme

>but muh medicare part D! who gon pay?!!

Race War Now.

that will fix the population problem.

You'll probably be the first to die in one.

>person with "science" background is just an engineer
every time, christfags pull that shit too

>Why do people like him again?
Because he is LE BASED SCIENCE MAN XDddddd. He was the scientist that I grew up with in Science Class and now he is also LE BASED ATHIEST like me and hates Christians and loves Muslims/Jews.

>STOP HAVING KIDS
>WE NEED TO IMPORT MUSLIMS TO ARTIFICIALLY INCREASE OUR POPULATION

Really cracks my nuts

Hes not wrong

For once

Bill nye is a senile engineer, his only contribution to society is building those Boeing's that hit the towers. He's a a victim of a failed marriage, hates children, and thus uses his "science" as a shield from his self deprecations. One of the "jail'm if they don't believe me" crew. Shouldn't be allowed near children or TV's.

He is probably talking about white people

Is that guy retarded? Niggers should stop breeding they already outnumber whites.
Add asians,poos and arabs also nobody needs them.

>this triggers the liberal

More like dysgenics.

Definitely not talking about you then

America doesn't have a fertility problem.

his personal shit aside, the government handing out gibs for fucking recklessly is nigger tier shit. this is pretty indefensible. if you have kids you can fucking pay for them

>It's obviously the goddamned catholics are behind this degeneracy.
Nigger Catholics are the only reason whites are still alive. Protestants don't want white kids because their closet atheist 'religion' puts convenience above family.

welfare is like 30% of our national budget and that doesn't include the tax gibs that breeders get for shitting out children

I've got a pretty neutral opinion of Bill Nye, but this seems like one of the less retarded things he's said lately. I believe in eugenics, so I would be totally fine if large proportions of the male population were sterilized at birth, with the option to apply for vasectomy reversal once they demonstrate societal value.

Gestalt, is he's an angry engineer boy with a bow tie, no scientific method needed.

every fucking south american and half of africa is catholic, nigger
like maybe 15% of white americans are catholic

do you think catholic nigger breeding is beneficial for the white man in this scenario? catholics breed far more shitskins than whites

>i said nothing about borders
You'd love to separate the arguments wouldn't you? But the truth is they're linked. They want open borders and increased poor brown people while at the same time they want white people to have less kids. I'm not even a stormfag that wants all non-whites deported, but you can see what they're doing.

I agree, that's a liberal Canada move, lol, Give the least credited person a full platform to spout garbage.

ITT we post pictures of glorious healthy families to trigger libcucks

It is settled science, white people are destroying earth.

Niggers are the true worthy caretakers of this planet.

Lol LARP more faggot.

The whole part of his discussion that was missing from his view was that the family of 10 in Niger half will move to another country and become part of those huge carbon emitters.
Most of the USA population growth now comes from immigration and immigrants having kids. Our population would be just like Japan right now, tapering off, if our government didn't decide to up immigration numbers from the 1970s on.
United states and other first world countries need to put their god damn foot down and tell these third world shit holes to deal with their population booms that we aren't some relief valve for their overpopulation problems. We brought their medical care to levels where their babies don't die that they can spend a few bucks teaching the natives about fucking condoms and birth control.

wvpolicy.org/the-welfare-dependency-myth-in-west-virginia/

Here you go mein goy

umm no sweetie. Bill Nye is a genius and we need him. Its the uneducated dumb white trash that need to stop having kids.

The irony is that you will die a virgin without ever passing on your genes, while "libcucks" like me already have children.

Stay mad trumpcuck, your flaccid little attempt at trolling is a good way to pass the time while i work

So what would be the point of flooding millions of 3rd worlders with no skills? They will just end up consuming the same amount of resources as other americans? If Bill Nye was serious about this he would say that he need to halt all 3rd world immigration into developed worlds.

west virginia has highest amount of welfare dependency over every other state and this report is just saying "it's not as bad as it was"

are you seriously defending gibs for white trash hamsters?

W O W a whole 10, do you see them when the stop by your subway for lunch?

>The Nigeriens
fake news.

the boomers need to pump money into their pyramid scheme

everything in this topic comes back to someone getting some free shit from the government. everyone wants to come in here and attempt to slyly defend getting their gibs from the man. all this shit needs to be CUT OFF

pay your own fucking way

This. I had an argument with my friends the other day talking about how Bill Nye is a real scientist. After i made the argument that he hasnt even published anything in his career he shared a link for the light sail that Bill Nye """helped""" work on. Saying "hes not a scientist in the traditional sense but he made this" Most of these people dont even know what science is. They think if you build something that runs on electricity then you are a scientist.

He sure is! xD

Exactly. He's a globalist piece of shit that is only pushing the same bullshit that'd been shoved down our throats for decades. Remember in elementary school learning about overpopulation?

>Gee wizz kids, we might overpopulate in mere decades! We have a problem on our hands!
Later:
>It looks like we solved that overpopulation problem!
Later:
>Oh shit guys our populations are plummeting! Our economy will implode and our social security programs will collapse unless we import millions of useless savages!

And repeat the cycle today:
>Our environment is going to be kill unless those in developed countries stop having babies!
And the next steps will repeat. It's a globalist trick to fuck us all.

do you seriously want to fill the earth until we are packed nuts to butts in some future dystopian cucksheds and eating protein slop factory produced from synthetic materials in labs?

are you seriously wanting this? that's fine if you are, just admit it

Bill Nye the Genocide Guy

>dude just cut all welfare so we don't need an overinflated population to pay for gibs
both you and I know this will never happen. entitlement programs will stay in place and niggers will continue to breed. the only people who are discouraged from having children are whites.

lets be more open and tolernat

west Virginia has the highest PERCENTAGE for the reason that there is a total of 5 people per city and that those statistics include SS and there's a fuckton of old people in the state. If the point your making is fuck people on muh free gov'ment monies there is a plethora of other states which just happen to be filled with NIGGERS. For the record I'm not defending white trash but, they are statistically better than blacks

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I even hint at that? I'm pointing out the globalist scheme to flood our countries with millions of useless third world savages that most of the time don't agree with our cultures and values.

>Number cruncher thinks he can't be replaced

Shit like this is why every atheist needs to burn in eternal hellfire.

>The irony is that you will die a virgin without ever passing on your genes, while "libcucks" like me already have children.

Joke's on you, chum. I have beautiful blonde-haired, blue eyed kids. :D

user hes an engineer not an accountant

>Number cruncher
wrong. those are accountants

might as well just give up and become niggers and breed and live off the gibs then. very white man of you

It isn't people in developed countries having kids you dunce. Its literally 20 shithole countries that increase the world population. Developed countries are shrinking. Dumb fuck.