Mfw scientists are directly endorsing fasting

>mfw scientists are directly endorsing fasting

Mashallah... Even science acknowledges that Islam will rule the world one day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Africans confirmed for smartest race.

U mad white boi?

so after fasting Muslims have two braincells to rub together?

Muslims aren't the only ones who fast.

>protect them from the effects of ageing

Must be why all those muslim refugee children look so young

>implying that fasting isn't a thing in literally every single religion

why havent ethiopians discovered instellar travel yet?
i guess they did build those pyramids

Then why are Africans so fucking stupid

inshallah the dirty kaffir will learn our ways, brother

Fasting is a thing in tons of cultures and pretty much every religion. Christians are supposed to do it. It's also pretty healthy when done right for things like insulin resistance and blood glucose levels, humans didn't adapt to a world with constant food access 24/7 and aren't particularly adapted to it.

Jews (The religion your religion is a offshoot of) were doing it before you faggots.

lel

let's name some important and notorious Muslim scientists and artists

I start

I don't eat between the hours of 8 pm and 12 pm the next day.

Breakfast is for plebs.

Feasting after sunset isn't fasting you morons

this is why stoners are so smart

>Must be why all those muslim refugee children look so young

kek. related

i skip lunch with just an orange or a mandarin. works for me just fine. but breakfast and dinner are practically no carbs either. /fit/ as fuck.

>fasting is Muslim
Kys

>>mfw scientists are directly endorsing fastingMashallah... Even science acknowledges that Islam will rule the world one day

Hey muslim OP

Fake articles bought with Saudi money running bogus history are one of the reasons I can no longer tolerate islam

It is aside from violence a culture of lies. It must be destroyed as an enemy of all that is good in humans and all that has advanced civilisation.

if this is true then why aren't all our best scientists from Ethiopia?

Stop being a fucking retard.
Every religion has fasts

Fasting is not the same as starving

Africans never eat and then they drink water their donkeys shit directly into

Explain that one

why are so many muslims inbred?
you're most likely a paki, which means you're inbred as fuck bro
why didn't allah tell you brown faggots that inbreeding is bad?
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

I've been fasting almost two months, my weight dropped from 63 kilos to 57. My work is my workout and I feel excellent with only a few slices of bread and a fruit per day. There's still some fat left on my belly, but I want to stop losing it from my face as it's already pretty skeletor-tier.

>mfw sand nigger thinks christians don't fast

>tfw intermittent fasting
>tfw 8 hour feeding window
>tfw PSMF every 6-8 weeks

It sure works well for the Africans...

you profound idiot. fasting was done by warriors all throughout history. muhammed never even fasted, he lied about it because he was a poser. historians and even muslim scholars have estimated his body fat percentage to be at 47% which would have made him remarkably fat.

>fasting was done by warriors all throughout history.
American education.

>mfw christians fast all the time because they gave all their money to the preacher and the rest to caesar

psmf + eca stack = shredded

The hungriest people I've ever met aren't people who fast they're people who are constantly eating.
A /fit/ guy I worked with ate half a loaf of bread in sun-but butter and honey sandwiches every shift and this fat ass lesbian I hung out with was ALWAYS HUNGRY.

sound history.

Are you guys from /sci/?

What Muslims do isn't fasting, it's starving.

I do actual fasting, and it's great. Muslims just starve themselves because muh god. By the end of their starvation they're malnourished and they have lost many brain cells because the only energy they get is from their fat cells and burned muscle.

There's also fasting in Christianity...

because we keep sending them food they didn't grow themselves, and price out farmers trying to sell food they did.
No one works, yet no one is hungry

Yeah, nice logic there pal. I guess the world will also belong to epileptics since they also fast.

Nah. You're just an idiot.

Fasting = medicine. You just don't do it "like that" without religious reasons.

IF is the real deal but you really should try to shrink that eating window.

I got best results with a four hour window, noon-4 usually or noon-6 if I couldn't get food by 4.

I do fasting it too but i try to slow it down.

That's not hunger.
People who eat a lot have no idea what it feels like to be hungry. Their are just addicted to dopamine, so when they don't eat they get sugar cravings and their insulin levels are fucked.

I learned that fasting one day out of the month could lengthen a person's life substantially...at a christian church.

>sun-but butter
the fuck is that?

/fit/ here. a cheap variation on caesar salad for breakfast and dinner. mandarins or oranges for lunch.

Explain pls, fellow white man.

>Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī
You're worse than a nigger desu

GOTTA GO FAST!

Holy shit!

Ive always had a natural disliking for food and have spent half my life hungry.

IQ of 168

correlation?

Who is that? The guy who invented rape?

So many Muslims are inbred they need all the extra brain cells they can get

Huh, are they saying fat people are dumb? That's bigoted as hell!

Algebra

Both rape and beheadings.
He's also the inventor of condoms. He made them with goat intestines. Western scientists improved upon the formula 200 years later by taking the intestines out of the goat first.

>correlation
Autism

Muslims didn't invent Algebra, they just named it.
Found the lefty piece of shit.

Muslims don't fast they don't eat during the day but they stuff their faces as soon as the sun goes down.

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.

No winters, but research does seem to suggest that eating loads of low quality fat actually shrinks your brain? I'm not an expert on this subject.

So sonic was really about Islam the whole time
>really makes you think

Yes physiological stress initially gives a boost in focus, but so what?
Highly focused morons doesn't mean much

(((scientists))) also want to reduce european population at the same time feeding the poor niggers in africa who dindu nuffin

They didn't name it you nigger

>The word algebra comes from the Arabic الجبر (al-jabr lit. "the reunion of broken parts") from the title of the book Ilm al-jabr wa'l-muḳābala by Persian mathematician and astronomer al-Khwarizmi.

It influenced the western world so much it got called algebra.

Found the inbred fucking retarded nigger. Who's head is stuck up so far up his head that he can't bring himself to admit the Islamic golden age. By your reasoning what the fuck has a Latvian ever invented?

>Western scientists improved upon the formula 200 years later by taking the intestines out of the goat first.

Haven't you noticed? They've already ingrained us with the idea that dark skin is ideal, that beards are manly. They're pushing that pork is awful for you, despite it being no worse than other meats dependent on cooking methods. They're pushing that enlightenment rationality is wrong and evil, setting us up for a religious takeover.

Soon dogs will be dirty and unhealthy and hijabs preferable.

>so what
Yes that's it that's all. If you can't find a use for it that's your fault.

They do eat though

Intermittent fasting:
is about reducing the amount of hours you eat a day. For example I have my first meal at 12:00 and my last meal at 20:00. During that feeding window you eat the normal amount of calories (or a bit less, or a bit more, depending on your goals).
Other people have even shorter feeding windows like It has many alleged benefits according to different studies like this one. It also makes it easier to stick to your diet psychologically if you struggle with that.

PSMF:
Protein Sparing Modified Fast, is basically fasting while consuming a certain amount of lean protein (depending on your size) and some non-starchy vegetables (brocoli, spinach, etc.) and if you wish to some supplements.
The end result is a super low calorie diet that preserves muscle mass. Often used by athletes to shed lots of fat.
Read: "Lyle McDonald - The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook" (you can find torrents).

Are you losers passing off online tests as legitimate IQ tests? Almost everyone on here acts as though they've taken one before. I've never met someone who has talked about taking one

Go back to rebbit, brainwashed commie

Yeah, I hate Islam, and I'm fasting right now. Have had nothing but water and a six Tums antacid tablets since Sunday morning. Lost 10 lbs so far.

When do Muslims actually fast?
They starve themselves for daylight hours then gorge themselves at night.

What kind of fucking fast is that?

>hijabs preferable
To be fair, they're pretty delicious on ME chicks. However, they look like canned shit on whites and blacks.

You're a moron

Nice retort. Would you like to comment on the Islamic golden age and the great Aryan Latvian scientists?

Yes, good goy. The Islamic golden age exists.
Everyone who says otherwise is uneducated and inbred. BASED Muslims.

IF is for retards that can't actually fast. Just not eat for a day or two every week or every other week. It feels really nice after a while

I really can't tell if you're sincerely stupid enough to think fasting is somehow specifically Islamic. The flag checks out though. Enjoy Muslimizing for the rest of your life and make sure to marry a cousin of yours to create more inbred brainlets.

>Islamic golden age
hmmm, taking credit for Kafir ideas and inventions

What happened? Oh right, Muztards killed off the Kafirs and turned their captured lands into Islamic shitholes.

I'll talk about Latvian scientists when leftists start pushing false propaganda about a Latvian golden age and how Latvians invented Algebra.

Fuck you muzzie. Time to make fasting popular for Catholics again. I did it for this previous lent only Fridays though. Thinking about looking into the orthodox patterns of fasting more regularly all year.

It actually make you think more clearly avoiding that food coma feeling. And it doesn't do the damage to your metabolize everyone predicts unless you get into longer term fasts. And you are eating enough calories overall. Fasting has also added to my self discipline. We need to popularize Catholic fasting again in the US.

ME girls would look better without as well.

It also took them about 100 years to rediscover ideas of the people they killed.
What a golden age, they killed people and then sat around for a century, then slapped their shitty Arabic language on things that they didn't invent.

This actually might blow holes in the theory. Unless the inbreeding damage is stronger then fasting can heal.

You guys are denying science. That sounds more "muslim" than fasting to me.

Fasting is big in the health community right now. If you fat sweaty virgins left pol for a second and took care of your bodies you would know. Sogn up at your gym today

more laughing jesus pls

I was under the impression that the central nervous system, like your spine and brain, was incapable of cellular reproduction, which is why when you lose a piece of brain or something, the function that piece used to hold gets offloaded onto another part of your brain, since that piece can't just grow back.

I never mention it online but i genuinely had one when i was a kid because teachers thought i was dim and i came out at about 130. I was just always about a year behind weirdly - i ended up doing medicine at uni but even during that i felt immature.

>implying true Christians do not fast

Surprised?

Fasting is big in the gimmick health community for lazy people trying to lose weight. Every one else knows that staying active and eating well is the best way to go, or of course a permanent calorie restriction diet if your main goal is just living long.

The Cosplay may be the only good thing about Islam...

I won't stop Dreaming of Jeannie just to hate Islam.

>fasting
>Islam

It's when you can't eat at daytime but at night you can do whatever you want?

Actually going one day without eating is good in a lot of ways. Gives your digestive system a little breather, saves a days worth of food/money, burn a few extra calories.

Muslims aren't doing fasting properly and they're sub-humans.

Fasting done properly does a lot of great things for the body, like stabilizing your insulin levels, increasing testosterone and improving mood.
It's not that it makes you smart, it's that eating too much hurts your body. You are not supposed to eat 3 meals a day. Humans like any animal are designed with food shortages in mind.

Want the countless studies that prove otherwise? Stay in denial you fat fuck