My gf wants me to fatten her up? She gets off to getting fatter. Wut do?

My gf wants me to fatten her up? She gets off to getting fatter. Wut do?
She's skinny now, 55kg.

That's hot, share pic pls!

giver her curves, but not flaps, if you get my meaning

impregnate her

She wants to be fat, not curvy. That isn't enough. She wants to outgrow clothes and wants me to put her on the scale and tease her about it. What the fuck have I got myself into.

Tell her if she wants to be fat, she must have kids, because you like prego ladies

Mei is a piece of shit!

>She wants to be fat, not curvy. That isn't enough. She wants to outgrow clothes and wants me to put her on the scale and tease her about it. What the fuck have I got myself into.

If you have to ask....

I don't want kids anytime soon m9

better stock up on boner pills now because that's the only way you'll ever get it up once you lose attraction to her.
are you really comfortable funding a sloth that can't have a healthy pregnancy because they're too fucking fat?

nevermind, you both exhibit no purpose or reason to live.

Well she's very obviously not a keeper so do whatever the fuck you want with her in the short term

I want children, a lot of them, just not for 3 or 5 years.

Impregnate her

Dump her immediately.

She is asking you to make her unhealthy, which means she has low self-esteem, which means if you continue dating her your life will gradually decline into a shitshow.

Dump her, work on your issues, and find a better girl.

Dump
yesterday

I like everything else about her.
This is a fetish she has had all her life and she wants to try it with me. Took me 2 two weeks to find out what this was, she didn't want to be open about it since it's weird as fuck.

Pull parachute

i'm jealous

noice

how is this relevant to this board

Pick one. No third choice.

It's a sexual fetish, not a self esteem issue. Everything else about is her fine. She is a nurse and we both go gym.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums with more interracial.

good for you then, but please refer to this and consider that waiting with her to get older while she puts on what seems to be an unlikely healthy amount of weight will take away the health of your future children. as her eggs turn older it increases chances of birth defects and the strain on her heart and arteries during pregnancy will underdevelop your children.

Smack her ass with a cane when she doesn't eat enough

Shove cake into her mouth while you're fucking her and tell her if she ever wants wedding cake she better bulk up

Then leave her for a skinny chick

>plump
>and
>dump

She doesn't want to do it forever. Just try out her fetish and then lose it.

She's going to get fat anyway as soon as she had you locked down man, do you doubt me? Chicks get fat all the time after marriage without having a fetish for it to boot.

Decide if you want a long term relationship with a fat girl, and if the answer is no, shit sucks but you gotta rip off that bandaid.

I'm asking here, because who the fuck else can I talk to about something crazy like this m8?

Or tell her it's a deal breaker and actually mean it. That might work if you don't give ground on it.

That'll teach the bitch

I've been with her for nearly 3 years, we both go gym 3 or 4 times a week. She hasn't gained any weight since we've been together.

I think you are beta troll.
Not buying this stupid story.

Fat fetish is a real thing. Google it.

Yeah dude, I don't doubt it at all, you're not locked down and she has to work to keep you.

One year into marriage is when it will happen.

This post has me diamonds
If you don't fatten her up and humilate her you will be the biggest fag on this board
Do it OP, this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity

>Smack her ass with a cane when she doesn't eat enough
Fucking kek.

This isnt your personal blog you stupid shitposting faggot now fuck off nigger.

zyklon should fatten her up nicely, make sure you're in the same room when opening the cans.

are you making all these threads?

Tell her she can only get fat on your semen.

But if you really think you love this girl or something similarly homosexual, do the deal breaker talk.

Do NOT give ground if you want to both keep the girl and keep her figure. It will not be temporary despite all assurances.

I still would personally drop her like a live grenade but hey man you do you.

just get her really tight clothes
make her put on super skinny jeans and humiliate her when they dont fit
put some whipped cream on her tits and slap them if she goes for it idk

honestly as long as it's just a fetish who cares. get serious when she actually gets fat. establish that right away, that it's okay with you up to a certain point but that you'll fukken drop her if she fattens up for real. most people have some weird fantasies, just be glad she's open with you, i mean obviously you've got trust there. and if weight gain == guilt == sexual fantasy for her she might just as well become anorexic.

if i were you i'd use the situation and get her to do stuff i'd like to do in return. now's your time to get those footjobs and that anal rimming

I've only made one of these threads m8 and it's this one. Nor have I seen a thread like this on here.

no, he shouldn't "do him". quit talking like a nog. he has a duty to curb fatass degeneracy at every turn.

Leave her.

If she wants to stuff her face you offer her your dick

>put some whipped cream on her tits and slap them if she goes for it idk

We already do that. She puts nuttella on my cock and sucks it off.

Watch her get fat then dump her

>55

Shes not skinny. Shes ill man! She better gain some weight for her own sake.

She's beautiful and I love her. It's not that simple leaf.

that stuff is DENSE in calories OP you gotta b careful or you're gonna wake up next to fuckin borky the big one of these days

how tall is she OP?

I think around 160cm. Over 30 cm shorter than me.

Tell her to eat taco bell and drink beer daily.

Kek. We don't have that here and she's a woman, she doesn't drink beer m8.

Well have fun loving a fat pig because thats what she going to become.

her BMI is like 21, she should be at a pretty healthy weight as is, but from what you said she's on the skinny side. If you don't care about the look of mild/moderate weight gain, looks like she's about 9 kilos before she moves into the "overweight" category. After that point medical consequences become relevant.

I think I'll let her put on 10 or 20kg.
And see how it looks. If it goes to her ass and tits I'll be fine.

Sauceeeeeee for the love of god!!!

Do it, you faggot. Girls will get sick of it after about 10 kg anyway.

Beer stimulates estrogen production, therefore better female figure. Soy as well.

Send us pics and feed her

Marry her and impregnate her

It sounds like she wont be happy with just that but best of luck making yourself fat isn't healthy at least you guys have the NHS for when her health becomes an issue.

make sure if she's gaining intentionally shes smart about it, just have her eat like an additional 500-700 kcal/day, preferably of healthy foods. If you let her do it the way she (almost certainly) wants by gaining weight by eating massive amounts of fats and sugars, she will put on a yuuuge gut due to the extra carbs. She'll also retain water sue to increased sodium intake.

chloe vevrier

This isn't Sup Forums related at all, stop treating this place as your personal blog. Kill yourself

lo effort trolling

How am I trolling? Sup Forums is for politics and current events, not relationship advice board. Actually kill yourself, you're too stupid to be allowed to live.