Male Lesbian? WTF

Specifically, a "male lesbian" is a heterosexual man who wishes that he had been born a woman, but who (even if he had been a woman) could only make love to another woman and never to a man. Unlike the transsexual, the "male lesbian" does not feel himself to be "a woman trapped inside the body of a man".

Is this a way for men now to get back at the gender identity groups? What timeline is this?

>wishing you were born a woman
What moron wants this?

Apparently there are men out there that are playing this card.

>be woman
>wear shirt that shows off some cleavage
>go to bar
>free drinks
>go on date
>free dinner and movie
>go to job application
>diversity hire
>have a problem
>world shuts down to help me

Sounds pretty good to be honest

Oh! I'm this. Ask me anything. My life is pretty boring and normal actually.

That is the thing though, the male lesbians do not get any surgery to change their appearance.

If serious, are women actually falling for it.

Because that would be stupid. You can't turn yourself into a woman. Allyou can do is, as you say, change your appearance. I would still be a man. I would have some sort of disgusting disfigured gentials or fake tits. Why would anyone do that to themselves is what I don't understand. People say it makes them happier apparently but don't those people also have an increased rate of suicide? Ruining your biological form, your spirit temple, is a horrible stupid thing for everyone. Think of the damage you do to others who you fool into thinking you are a real woman when they finally see your disfigured shit. Gross.

so you basically have a cross-dressing fetish.

no he's just a special little snowflake

I wish I'd been born 500 years ago when people were too busy dying to sit around and think up dumb shit like this

I have to agree with you on that. Too much stupid nonsense these days.

I mostly have to keep it to myself, but some people are accepting. One of my girlfriends was really into it. She liked to do butt stuff and I was alright with that if she wasn't rough. TUrns out she's a mega dyke though. Not sure why she wanted to suck on my penis so much.

You would never know it unless I told you. I do a very physical job, keeps my masculine body in pretty good shape, and I dress like a typical male blue collar worker all the time. I like to keep up appearances, as a matter of social smoothness I guess? It feels right to me to be a man beause I am a man. I just feel more like a woman in my soul if that makes sense to you. I always looked up to my grandmother and strive to be more like her every day. If she were a man she would've done her best and stayed in shape and dressed like a man too I think.

I don't say anything about it other than this right here right now, anonymously. How could it possible make me special? I go out of my way to appear not special actually.

>I don't say anything about it other than this right here right now
And even that is too much. This isn't a real phenomenon, you're just a fucking idiot.

I actually like my penis. I can make people happy with it through sex and it lets me write my name in the snow. But if I had a vagina it would be nice because I could give birth. It's not very arousing to me though. I find vaginas arousing because I like to stick my penis in them and fill them with happy juice.

wow, uneducated goyim, please keep up with the times. It's the current year, after all.

>One of my girlfriends was really into it. She liked to do butt stuff and I was alright with that if she wasn't rough.
So you're a closet faggot, not a "male lesbian", I've never heard of lesbians liking getting fucked in the ass with a big cock.

You don't throw it around in other people's faces or demand preferential treatment, so I see nothing wrong with that aspect. I am attributing a part of it with the nurture aspect of how you were raised by what you mentioned. In that regard, if you didn't have your grandmother, I am assuming you would have a different view. Am I correct?

I wish I had been born a woman. I dont know why its just a thought that I've always had. I wouldn't say I necessarily feel like a woman trapped in a man's body, because that doesnt make any sense. I thought gender was supposed to be a spectrum, how can that be true if there are "male brains" and "female brains" and you can be born with the wrong one?

Anyway, I would like to transition. Because I would like people to see my as a woman. Again, I cant explain why I feel that way, I just always have.

Im still attracted to women though. Im not an autogynephile, if I do imagine myself as a women its with a man.

I had a reason for writing all this but I forget what is was. I do think that transgenderism is a metal illness in of itself but if you can transition and still be a functioning member of society than all power to you

I think if you're honest with yourself, pretty much everyone will admit that shoving things gently up your butt feels nice. It made her happy and it felt nice to me. Why not? I've been with men before, but I definitely don't identify as homosexual. I prefer women because I'm a man and that's just how it goes. It's right and normal. Trying out new things is fun sometimes, but I prefer the normal way of doing things generally speaking. A little adventurousness is nice but too much is, well too much.

Absolutely not, and possibly? She didn't do very much to make me very girly though. I just wanted to be girly. Gentle niceness is very pleasant isn't it? Rough and tubmbly is fun too though, and since that's what is generallly expected of me, that's what I'll do. I do enjoy fighting which isn't considered very feminine.

I think there's two aspects that both influence this, the nature AND the nurture. Actually I think my grandmother represented a lot of the more typically masculine traits. She took care of me because my parents were degenerates, responsible. And she did all the work around the house for the most part. Lots of nig-rigs that would break but a single old lady raising a kid has to save money. I think it's more my nature that is feminine and that I've come to accept my physical nature due to societies nurturing.

How about educating me there, what is it now LGBTQIAAP........... Tell me when the letters will eventually end. Can I create a new gender right now. I identify as a male elephant that on the inside is a female lion that feels like a female human that has a male body trapped in it. zi expect special treatment now.

>I've been with men before, but I definitely don't identify as homosexual.
No instead you fuck dudes and shove things up your ass and identify as a "male lesbian". I don't need to make much more of a case for you being a fuckwit.

It's hard to remember because I enjoyed quite a bit of adventurousness in decades past, but I'd estimated fewer than 10% of my sexual experiences have been with men. It'd be ridiculous to me to call myself a homosexual but whatever you want is fine I guess. I don't really like all these "pan" "demi" whatever else thigns either. Why does it need a label? I'm a guy who wishes he had been born a girl and I like to do things that feel nice. There's your label.

I have a penis. Penis goes in hole and squirts stuff to feel good. I also have a hole so I've tried that out before too. I dunno man, I just think it's silly how much importance society seems to put on this stuff.

I'd rather have a standard marriage to a woman and raise a family, than life my life hopping around getting my ass filled with cum. Maybe just be a "house husband" and let my wife be a professional though. That sounds like a really nice thing to me. If I could vacuum and bake pies and help kids do homework and such and not have to toil away to bring home any bacon I'd be a lot happier. But I toil away to bring home bacon because bills exists and I don't have a professional partner to pay them for me.

>but I'd estimated fewer than 10% of my sexual experiences have been with men
yeah ur a fag I'm not reading your diary gay boy

you're not a male lesbian you're a poofter

>poofter

I like this one. I might use it. Sounds nice.

Well, it fits at least.