youtube.com/watch?v=ky7Tq8laJo8
youtube.com/watch?v=KvGsV8Trl8o
youtube.com/watch?v=3FygIKsnkCw
youtube.com/watch?v=9J-iT3AG2KE
youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
youtube.com/watch?v=TDe1DqxwJoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop making these kinds of threads.

i dont listen to music i cant pronounce, so ill take your word for it burger, but that thumbnail will give me nightmares

>Stop dispensing the truth

African music is actually pretty based.

>Afrobeat
>Highlife
>Sahel/Sahara Blues

My favorite genres from SSA that I've listened to thus far.

Your thread begins with assuming someone (some anons) believe (X)
You then greentext the beginning of a sentence you posit other anons would say, but fail to finish it in an attempt to dismantle the argument you claim others have made.
This results in a garbage shitpost that serves no purpose but cluttering the board.

Stop making "(x) people can't-" threads, you can do better if you have a point to make.

>on instruments made by Caucasians

It's '91 they weren't to that point yet...

What?

>good musi-
youtube.com/watch?v=nJTfG1MmMwQ

You know its a cuck from deviant art who paints their eyes blue

Haven't Africans had "civilization" older than Europeans?

What the fuck are you talking about?

people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

Sub-Saharan Africans, especially to the east, have a ridiculously diverse gene pool. I wouldn't even rule out the possibility that it's natural.

I wouldn't dance to that shit.

Stop being a cunt
I understand that hating blacks is cool and all that, but denying that there are black people capable of quality, meaningful music is dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=dh510D9a_g8
I don't know if it's Sup Forums's cup of tea, but I think it's a really good song over all, written and sung by a black man

blue eyes are an european feature and you won't find them in unmixed africans.

Romani music is the most danceable music on earth though.

ooga booga bix nood

No, considering the Theopetra caves in Greece has the world's oldest man made structure, a wall dating 23000 years old.
True, unless they have a genetic fault which causes them to have blue eyes (not the oca2 gene)

But what does that have to do with the thread? Is op that one dumb nigger who posts the "le whites are le albino" meme?

Guess from what culture those instruments originated from.

Why are people still responding? We see these
>X people can't-
threads every day, why reply?

Love the tune, I especially love the part about raping babies to cure AIDS, cutting off the tits of your enemies women, killer refrain on female circumcision, and the BEST part was about how they all have malaria.

Really? I've been there on a few UN missions.
They all look the same. North Saharan african has blue eyed ethnic groups, though. So I dunno.
Africa is one weird place.

wow these guys ripped off paul simon

youtube.com/watch?v=YeFqVtFCJEk

North Africans are arabs, and at one point in history, were Caucasian.
They have a completely different culture and way of life compared to Europeans, but they were still Caucasian.

The Arabs of today are mainly descendants of Phoenicians, Assyrians and Babylonians with predominantly J2 and minority haplogroups (E1b1b, G, J1, L, Q, R1a, R1b, T) (Hay, 2016). What is wrongly perceived, is that the Arabic language predates J1 and J2, 31 000 years old, which is actually incorrect as the Arabic language is roughly 1500 old. Moreover, the J1-L858 subclade (5,000 years old), ‘associated with Southwest Asian people, very clearly predates the Arabic language… is also found among the Jews (especially Z640 subclade), Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqi’ (Hay, 2016:np).

Only until recently have they been mongrelized and increasingly less Caucasian.

youtube.com/watch?v=ky7Tq8laJo8

Music is the one thing black people are decent at

youtube.com/watch?v=KvGsV8Trl8o

Black people CAN make good music.

But they have to stop being NIGGERS.

Look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FygIKsnkCw

Black people have potential, but they pissed it all away.

All thanks to the Jews who pushed RAP.

Rap is bullshit.

I wouldn't say the wrong thing, short distance sprinting, basketball, and American football is dominated by blacks.
Some would say it's due to PEDs and the Rooney rule though..

It's no secret that blacks have fast twitch muscle fibres and are better at running.

>23000

there are man made structures in south africa going back 100,000years.

This was horrible but i'll give them credit for making this in the \year of the Jew/ Globalists

>first
they haven't got a civilisation yet

young people like rap music now
rock music is dying
youtube.com/watch?v=9J-iT3AG2KE

the only nigger musician that I listen is pavarotti

>go to europe
>listen to the radio
>they are playing this at 10AM completely uncensored and afterward the dj quotes the "I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop" and "Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks" lines
neat
youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

you are fucked in the head mate , that's total utter shite

youtube.com/watch?v=TDe1DqxwJoc

>A wall
>Civilization
You dont detract stupid ass WE WUZ KANGS with WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS AND KANGS!!!

Also Greeks were always a mixed group of people due to the proximity, trade and conquest of the coastal middle east.

Such as?
Greeks have only recently become """mixed"""
The hell are you talking about?