Stealthing?

buzzfeed.com/briannasacks/men-are-secretly-removing-condoms-during-sex-and-this-woman?utm_term=.iePVOqn2x#.crrQKEnV1

So there's a new phenomenon going on called stealthing, the normies have heard of it and are going nuts.

Basically you remove the condom while having sex with a girl and they flip shit calling it rape and such. I'm not kidding. Apparently removing the condom is akin to rape, and the feminazis are threatening to make it against the law.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Also that comment section is filled with dykes.

Very good, let the retards who fuck feminists pay their alimonies and suffer.

who the fuck removes a condom mid-sex.

Just put a hole in the condom

Even better

What a non-issue, I doubt this is even common. These people just flit from one issue to another

Thats like shooting yourself in the foot

Had unprotected sex and regret it? Accuse him of stealthing

Sounds like fake news

I don't believe this is a real "new trend."
Have some men done this before? For sure. But how would this start as a trend? What would cause an uptick?
Nothing.
Sage btw.

It's like those stories of kids huffing cat piss, no one was doing it until the maynestreem meteor started to talk about it.

>Thoughts, Sup Forums?
Stop being surprised at 3dpd antics. It will only get worse and normalfags and cucks will promote it until the crumble.

Of course it's fake, they push it so they can create legislation that will allow them to accuse anyone of rape on a whim while needing less proof of the offense.

i saw some articles refer to it as a "movement"... it's like they're actively brainstorming ways to discredit themselves further

for the first 5 times I read that as steal-thing and was trying to work out how the fuck that alluded to removing a condom during sex

You can never stop the stealthing movement. Stealthers will dominate the world.

It's been going on the gay community for over a decade, but those victims were men so it's cool.

kek
>at least i started with a condom.
>now i will remove it for the coup de grace
Thats bullshit

I get that most dudes don't like condoms, but I'm pretty sure those same dudes aren't actually trying to get anyone pregnant or transfer a disease.

What the fuck is the point of even talking about the very small instances of this occurring?

To femanons, if you are really that concerned, when you switch positions just fucking look.

sauce on gif?

I used to fuck my girlfriend without a condom and then put it on only the moment before I was about to blow. It just feels so much better without one.

A man is nervous with a woman. But gets it up.

During the sex act he gets nervous and the condom falls off.

Woman gets him arrested for rape.

>really bad day

And the feminists laugh and laugh like the 1-dimensional cunts they are.

So if my condom slips off mid sex I'll be labeled as a rapist? Fuck having sex now a days is such an issue and a chore.

Also why are they just going against men, what about all the times women lied about being on the pill, poking holes in condoms, or taking used condoms and shoving them up their snatch to get pregnant. Doesn't that fall under Stealthing as well

I do it sometimes. Have cucked two guys so far.

Quite common among us with impregnation fetishes.

That's called investing.

They can abort if it happens to them so why are they mad

Well it isn't not rape. When she agrees to sex with a condom and you change the situation unknowingly, you're being deceitful. If she insisted on you wearing one, that means she (explicitly) refused to have sex without a condom. Having sex with someone against their will is called rape.

And don't try to make this into a cuck/sjw ad hominem. This has nothing to do with feminism, only with the basic principle of not unilaterally changing the rules during the game.

If you agree with sex when she takes the pill, whilst she does not, you'd be mad if you got a bastard child you didn't want. Or when you agree with her masturbating you and she suddenly jams a dildo in your anus.

Fags do this more than straights.

That could probably happen in Sweden. You have to be really careful here. A lot falls under "rape".

same, now I have at 3 men paying for my kids and working on a 4th

feminists need a new thing to be mad over once a month

The whole Assange case was based around the usage of condoms and later declarations of rape.

>tfw Julian is always right

Yeah like when a white girl willingly fucks a brown dude the Alt-Right like to scream rape.

Sounds like bullshit I thought they were all for abortions. I guess majority realize no one wants a single mother after all.

This and this. /thread.

Why the fuck would you have sex with someone if you don't want their penis or their jizz inside of you? Wouldn't it be much more sensible to NOT fuck these guys to avoid these risks? How will you even prove both parties agreed on sex, agreed on wearing a condom and that the man broke the agreement, when 99% of the time these dumb sluts get wasted to the point where they black out for days. That doesn't attract good men.

Except *this* particular scenario has been played out against men for decades and has always resulted in child support being awarded to the deceitful little bitch *every single fucking time*

You cunts wanting 'equality' if fucking bull shit. You're looking for more power. Cunts like you make ISIS look good. They would fix your shit in a heartbeat.

Fpbp

>green hair
>actually not fat and quite attractive
>feminist

I feel so sorry for her. if only pedo laws aren't so skewed and she got a 30 y/o 6-digit earning husband at young age she wouldn't have gone to the degeneracy route.

but alas, this is americunt. where OLD HAGS don't want young teen pussy to enter the alpha dating competition. they want attention too you know!

It's YOUR FAULT she turned into that.

Of course I think the same logic should count the other way around. I didn't mention the example for nothing

I've had then rip and just pulled it off and kept poundng. Fuck those sluts, I'm not stopping mid fuck.

> lied about being on the pill
Its called check up on it before you mess around.
>poking holes in condoms
Always bring your own.
> taking used condoms and shoving them up their snatch to get pregnant.
That's why you dispose of them yourself.
Take it to the bathroom and dump it, flip it inside out and wrap it in tp. Or flush it.
Or tie it off. Stick it back in the package and take it with you.

Condoms do suck. Lube your dick up before slipping one on. Makes things better.

And if you wanna stealth its easier to get away with by just breaking it.
I've never had a grill tell me to stop mid fuck when a condom breaks. As a matter of fact it's usually the opposite.
Just pull the fuck out for gods sake in a timely manner.

Underrated kek

me and my goonish friends are all in college in the southern USA. We saw an article about this retweeted and laughed so fucking hard. We all agreed that this wasn't necessarily something that couldn't happen, but not something that's "an epidemic". But the campus famanizis are on about "muh rape", "muh seckshual violence", which I kinda get because nobody wants to get an STD or have a kid, but it's not like this ACTUALLY happens

if kek wills it, it shall be removed

They are stealthsexuals.

it is pretty rapey.

then again i guess lying about being on birth control is as well.

It's only new if you are a braindead woman, or a guy who has never had sex before, moron

This shit ain't new. I used to keep a hangnail on my thumb to rip the tip. Fucker rolls down like a cockring. This was back inna day(early 90s/late 80s). Oops, condom broke. What she gonna do, put the jizz back in muh bawlz? If you go ahead and knock the bottom out of it, she won't say shit. Same game, different era. Faggots just gotta have a name for everything now and pretend it's new.

great idea

Seconded, idk if it was called stealthing but a lot of gay guys have the fetish of pulling off condom mid sex and cumming inside without telling the bottom. Some go "oh no it broke" afterwards. Yet another reason aids is still a huge thing.

But somehow it's only a problem now that women are having it.

Why would you remove the condom anyway? This is fucking stupid and irresponsible.

With the foreseeable consequences, the woman should be able to sue.

Underrated.
Have a (you)

>During the sex act he gets nervous and the condom falls off.
How the fuck would a condom "fall off"?
Do you have a very thin dick, user?

>article links to a reddit thread
dis gunna b gude

Haha. Yeah I'll just make sure to get a notarized copy of medical history before I stick it in. I m sure you've had a lot of m8s

meow meow meow meow robot Shinji

the redpill message I never had but needed was to stop pumping after nutting. It never dawned on me that my jizz was going to get pushed up the shaft and out the condom by continuing to fuck.

this made me laugh alot

ever had sex boi?

Im actually 100% fine with this

Just as long as a girl who lies about "being on the pill" or who intentionally goes off it without telling her partner is also guilty of rape.

Yeah it you're gonna go for round to just squeeze the rest out like a toothpaste tube or something. I usually take a piss after to clear the pipes a little better.
Then its back to the grind.

Spermicide works like a charm though if your grills not on BC and you're raw dogging.
Been using it for 8 years now and have given literally hundreds of creampies with it.

fpbp
>why are all the good men taken?
next they'll bitch about being unfairly ostracized after the last beta orbiter has been chased away