Brit/pol/: Labour SURGE edition (You heard it here first!)

>Theresa May has a new campaign manager
youtube.com/watch?v=WcIqR9tP3T8

>A list of all the MPs standing down before election 2017
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/mps-standing-down-ahead-2017-10257949

>Theresa May has been criticised by Muslim MPs for setting the election date for during Ramadan, as Muslims are not allowed to vote during the holy period.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-criticised-by-muslim-mps-for-scheduling-election-during-ramadan-a3524506.html

>LibDems will not contest Lucas' safe green seat; rumblings of coalition?
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-liberal-democrats-caroline-lucas-brighton-green-party-no-contest-a7704711.html

>MP demands Faceb--k fight ""fake news" in the run-up to election
>Comes after the 'Fake News' parliamentary enquiry dissolved with no effect
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/26/uk-parliament-demands-facebook-fight-fake-news-general-election/

>Life not fair, trust falling, politicians untrustworthy: Trust Barometer
edelman.co.uk/magazine/posts/edelman-trust-barometer-2017-uk-findings/

>HMRC begins crackdown on global football corruption
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39729853

>UK would join USA in bombing Assad - WITHOUT parliamentary approval
>Still pushing the debunked """chemical weapons"" narrative
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/britain-could-join-donald-trump-10305023

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tories-labour-poll-wales-yogov-majority-seats-first-time-century-a7699776.html
order-order.com/2017/04/27/nuttall-standing/
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never Tory

>UK would join USA in bombing Assad - WITHOUT parliamentary approval
>Still pushing the debunked """chemical weapons"" narrative

Why are we against fighting our rivals again?

Another London happening?

CAN'T
SMITE
THE
RIGHT

TOGETHER FOREVEEEERRRR!!!!!

I CAN'T SEE ME LOVIN NOBODY BUT YOU
FOR ALL MY LIIIIIIIIFFFFEEEE!!!!

TURN ON THE NEWS
MUSLIMS ATTACKED WHITEHALL

Its literally fucking nothing

This is exactly what I thought, May is overplaying her hand, and a lot of people are thinking "maybe we shouldn't turn out country into a Tory dictatorship - maybe I should vote for Corbyn who is at least genuine and honest"

Don't overblow it.

The sensible prediction here was that the Tories would increase their majority but not as much as they're hoping for.

>Corbyn who is at least genuine and honest

This is literally just one poll, overall, since calling the GE, May is through the roof

It looks the most sensible right now, doesn't it. But things can change over the next few weeks - and almost certainly will.

Pic related, Schulz came out of nowhere in the German elections. In the French elections, Melenchon came out of nowhere. And Trump overturned a massive deficit in the US.

So things can change. I personally think the Lib Dem message is going to take more of a hold over the next few weeks.

Many think he is, and they think he will protect the NHS and schools.

The poll they are talking about is a YouGov poll.

ICM polls also show Labour up by 2 points since the election was announced:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017

Buy guns.

But we can't get guns in this country lad.

I might just get a cricket bat.

KEK 4 CORBYN

>SPD

As if Germany couldn't get any worse.

F

You can. Gun licences.

There's actually working class, MIDDLE CLASS, and ruling class.

Okay but that's not my point. My point is that public opinion can change significantly during political campaigns.

But you have to prove that you engage in hunting, right? I'm just talking about a weapon of self-defence, lest London breaks out in race riots again.

>But you have to prove that you engage in hunting, right?
No.
You just have to have a doctor's note saying you aren't a nutter. That's about it.

>But you have to prove that you engage in hunting, right?

No. Shotgun certificates are "Will Issue" i.e the Police need to come up with a very good reason why you can't have one. All you need to do is tell the officer who comes to handle your application that you're going trap shooting and you'll get a shotgun no problem.

Rifles and "Handguns" (Or Shotguns with a capacity over 2+1) are issued on Firearms Certificates, in which case you have to prove you have "reason" to own them yes, permission to shoot on land, membership of a target shooting club etc are all valid reasons.

Don't say to your visiting officer you want it to defend yourself or you'll be refused outright. You CAN use your gun in self defence, and in many cases the police won't even press any charges, but if they do it'll be up to a jury to decide if you used "Reasonable Force" for the situation.

"The rest is propaganda" is the key sentence there: that middle class is anything but still working class is a trick played on them. The middle class are bribed with pseudo luxuries but they are still slaves. They hold very little power but much compliance bcs they fear not losing their little luxuries. Just one of th eclever tricks of neoliberalism.

I thought the law said that *even* if you have a legal firearm you are *absolutely* never to use it in self defence. I have no source for that though

"""""""""""""""""""""RIGHT"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That isn't true, but it is true that "Self Defence" isn't considered a "Good reason" to own a firearm. There is no "legal" self defence weapon in the UK, the law just states that "Reasonable Force" must be used, which is up to a jury to decide.

In many cases the police won't charge you if you shot someone once if they were intruding in your house in the middle of the night, but if they do then you'd better hope that a jury doesn't decide that guns are bad.

It comes down to "reasonable force". If you feel your life is threatened you're allowed to use anything and everything to save yourself. What you aren't allowed to do is chase the person and shoot them when they are fleeing. Which is what that farmer did a few years back in that famous case.

Guys we need to build a wall to contain the red areas.

>tfw when my seat is red

Really? Damn.

Interesting.

Nah I disagree. The middle class do have a degree of power and rule. They earn more money than the working class, and a lot of the time they are directly managing what the working class does.

And the middle classes have existed for a hell of a lot longer than neoliberalism has.

I used to live in Vauxhall, which has always been Labour since 1950, BUT the Lib Dems are launching a concerted effort to take the seat, because Kate Hoey is the MP, and she supported Brexit, while the area voted 75% or something to remain.

Exactly. Y'all right is our left 20 years ago. Ukip would be center left here.

B O G I E S !

is this winnable for ukip considering the current state of labour + ranadm meaning some muslims cant vote.

My deepest condolences, lad.

I still think she'll win anyway but it'll be an interesting one to follow.

Labour on suicide watch.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tories-labour-poll-wales-yogov-majority-seats-first-time-century-a7699776.html

Condolences meant for

No, less people will vote UKIP this time around because no Nige, and everyone thinks May is the dogs bollocks atm, plus Ramadan doesn't mean shit all the shitskins will still vote anyway.

I wonder where all that land went?

whats his race

>that feel when when

Hmm. Looks English.

looks Asian to me

Tory gain

is tory win probable then the right wing has a 54% majority if they voted together

what if you live in an urban area?

More likely than UKIP winning.

>plan epic terrorist attack
>take a knife
>take another knife for double damage
>TRIPLE DAMAGE with 3 knives

how can Sup Forums ever explain this?

I think he's a nigger or half caste

Same rules apply, though you might have to travel a bit to join a club.

Dark white male

>buying guns
>not inheriting antique handmade firearms from your grandfather
absolutely fucking pleb desu

somalian

Explain what?

You can in Texas.

WE

tanned londoner

Quintessentially british

black man + ginger woman = ginger man with straight hair

polbtfo

Your inherent homosexuality?

>Shoot gun
>Explodes in your hands

>tfw /147/ can't handle banter.

no way thats real

That's kind of true kind of false. Say for example you're getting attacked and you have 2 items next to you to use for self defense, 1 being a knife and the other being a shotgun, you will get fucked if you use the shotgun. If you are in a situation of self defense and all you have is your shotgun then it was reasonable for you to use it if the attacker continues to attack you. If you shoot the attacker, the attacker runs away and you fire another shot then you'll get fucked.

what

fake newwwwwws

Why are there so many flights from the UK to Jersey and Guernsey?

It was. The page was being constantly updated with new information and that was there for a while.

t. on Sup Forums during the attack.

>handmade holland and holland O/U shotgun
>exploding in your hand
yeah no

Have you lads ever been to Thailand? I'm thinking of taking a solo vacation, going deep in the interior and just fucking women from village to village like some viking plunderer.

I've been reading forums on Pattaya and Chiang Mai, getting tips, how much money to take, etc.

Is it worth the trip?

You're closer than we are

That was a fucking Sup Forums shoop you dumb cunt

>the state of the modern white man

Tax evasion probably. Lots of banks here have people that travel to/from London daily

>just fucking women from village to village like some viking
ooga booga where the gook woman at

Are you the faggot that made this when it happened and then posted it on every fucking thread for hours like a complete autist?

Because if you are, fuck off.

>Thailand
>Women

Sure thing lad.

Yeah I've been there 3 times. Done Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pai. Except for Pai, which is pretty chilled it out, it's fucking mental over there.

I want to do Isaan next, where most of the hookers come from.

Why are you doing damage control for the BBC? The BBC posts anti-white articles all the time.

tfw no gf lads ahaha

Yeah, but that is a fucking shop job. The quote in a different colour at the end of breaking news reads something like
>This is a breaking news story, more details will be published... etc
Why would they put details of the story in a fucking footnote you gullible faggot?

Greens disgust me to no end. How the fuck did they think they could get away with something like this?

Quintessentially British.

Result. Did you go alone or with mates?
I want to bang Thai schoolgirls their national uniform is so sexy.

What information resources did u use?

Gullible retard number two I see

rare Tim you've got there

NUTELL STANDS

I reckon he'll go for Hartlepool. It's UKIP's best shot.

Bennett is an IBG activist, who knew

I'd like to travel alone but I'm a pussy. It's the perfect time right now too - money saved and no commitments.

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

GEOFFREY GEOFFREY GEOFF

that was a shoop aswell m8

>the bbc can't make mistakes
>just ignore all these anti-white articles THIS ONE is shopped and i am very mad about it the bbc would never do anything like that

How can he stand anywhere but Stoke after buying a house there?

Race is a social construct mate. He was born in Britain so he's as quintissential as roast dinners, the land rover, cups of tea and crumpets.

If we MUST ascribe a 'race' to this man then he's clearly a tanned Caucasian.

>tfw people still fall for that shitty shoop despite the legit number of actually retarded green policies they could get angry at
fucking state desu

are you a shut-in or something?

im pretty good looking, need to lose about 5kg or so but I reckon the girls there will be all over my biggu whitu cocku.

>let me fall for a shitty obvious Sup Forums shopjob
Well done faggot, you're the cancer ruining this board.
If you learn to read (I know that letters are hard for you) then you'll notice the italic part in a different colour and font size is used as a footnote to say
>This is a breaking news story, more details will be published shortly.
And so on.
They don't put detail of the story in the fucking footnote.
You fell for some faggot posting this shit in every thread on the night without actually checking it. It wasn't there because I actually had the brainpower to check sources and not beleive everything I see on a manchurian waterpaint emporium.