Soon

I can't wait any longer for the new Ottoman Empire. I want to enslave white subhumans and kill them just like my ancestors. I also want to fuck a white man's wife in front of him.
Third Rome must be revived

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites should know their place.

It's not bait
I want to enslave white subhumans, it's in my genetics. Allah created Turks to tame the whites.

>Third Rome
Rome would never do such stupidity.

And what does your boyfriend, mother think of your opinion

Why do you keep pretending to be European then?

I'm worried he might be telling the truth, the Turk is a fearless warrior after all

Guess who's been kicking Greek ass since 1071.
And they don't have to make up numbers on wikipedia to prove that they're superior
We don't, amerisubhuman.
We want Europe to be a part of Turkey again. And soon it'll be true.

top kek

This thread again

Dayum. This makes my flag look puny in comparison. And Serbia approves too ().

Also sage thread.

>We don't, amerisubhuman.
you should tell erdogan this he dosent seem to understand , you are not wanted in europe

We will start with Greece first. 'Cuz they're easy to defeat

this map is fake, you didnt even conquer northern croatia.

try again

Turkey is a dump because Turks are retarded shit stains.

Your empire was such a retarded shape

>Making up wars and casualties on wikipedia
cringeworthy. but i'm aware of the fact that your race is hopeless. so it's understandable
besides, Albania is a muslim country now and it was conquered by Turks. My little subhumanling.

Do not make me summon Ivan again.

Do it.
Our Chechen brothers already massacred Russians in Grozny. If they do a stupid shit, Moscow will be liberated by muslims

>Having an inbred population is a disadvantage >once you invade slavs white guilt is not present so you will have a very tough time

You can read history books my sandnigger friend

>Muslims
>Moscow
History repeats itself, Turk.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Turkish_War_(1877–1878)

>Whites should know their place
>Naming your empire after the greatest empire in history which was built by whites

>sweatyturkinfrontoftwobuttons.jpg

>turkish army: equipped by the french, funded by the soviet union
>greek army: bankrupt, using early 19th century weapons
another example of the turk being opportunistic and utterly unable to fight a fair fight. The only way you can win a war is if the other country is already on its knees. You haven't won an offensive victory against a country of equal strength in 700 years.

>2 trillion Turks attacked us i swear
lmao
>read a history book
I have. i suggest you to do the same, my little white sex slave.

>I also want to fuck a white man's wife in front of him.

You don't need war for that. A lot of cucks in their country.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE 2.0 WHEN?

WILL SERVE THE SULTAN.

WILL CONQUER VIENNA.

Greek-Turk fights are the best

>"read history books"
>cites kikepedia as reference

also sage this gay low energy bait thread

Greeks always lose tho

If you can't even win against 4.000 french soldiers how are you gonna win anywhere

Roaches gonna roach

arent you becoming k*rds?

>the greatest empire in history
It wasnt
>built by whites
WE WUZ ROMANS AND GREEKS AND SHIT

Germanic subhuman

this really
>can't defeat 20 kurds in the mountains
>"WE WUZ SULTANS N SHEEIIIT"

I didn't know we BTFO'd the roaches at some point

Yeah it's not really fair lol. You may have invented philosophy and the sciences, and conquered the Persians but can't stop your wife from being enslaved and gangbanged by the Turks you cuck. Leonaidas is ashamed. You gonna let that turban wearing sand rodent fuck your wife? I'm talking to you, ever present butthurt greek.

>muh romans arent white generic comment #4054

kill yourself

>Third Rome

Literally WE WUZ. A Muslim cockroach thinks he has any relation to the Roman Empire.

>fair fight
okay

>rapebaby tries to talk down to his father

>ywn get enslaved by Barbary pirates off the coast of the peloponese and sold to Ottomans to be fucked as a boy then trained a Janissary

Lol anyone who's not Italian cannot say Jack shit about rome

>t. Cletus

Nice, Diogenes is my screen saver
Thanks for that

hmmm...

Didn't we rape your ass back to Asia during the First Balkan War? You were lucky that Russia stopped us from conquering your capital and holding a triumph in the center of Constantinople.

did i not say in the last 700 years? last time i checked the battle of manzikert was almost 1000 years ago, no?

nice fantasy you've got there, my little rapebaby.

Oh dear, it looks like 800 years of raping and pillaging in the name of Mohamed the Pedophile has left a nasty taste in the mouth of the locals! What does the Turks do? Does he A) Kill more Armenians, or B) Pray that they don't come with knives and castrate him?

Might want to check up on your history, roachie.

You guys don't need sex slaves when over a fifth of your population fuck their family members. maybe thats why your countries average IQ is so low.

You people are inferior genetically and culturally, and do you want to know why?

Because for every shit skin fucking a dumb white girl, their are ten fucking family members.

>calls people delusional for thinking that the balkan forces could have entered constantinople
>can't defeat 20 kurds in the mountains but thinks he can revive the ottoman empire
kek

what would you expect from the mighty roaches

I want to fuck a turkroach's goat in front of him

As Ataturk noted Islam is a backwards religion and is holding Turks back.

Unfortunately for you guys you may gain territory in short term but your religion will make people go very backwards and medieval and empire will collapse again and again.

You may simply cause a civil war and split turkey apart in likely 3 pieces: ottomans, european turks and kurds.

Erdogan's flirt with extremism is starting to backfire

Hopefully Erdogan will go full dictactor drunk on power and the western nations will unite to free the Turkish people from oppression. And recover Constantinople in the process.

This in fact has been prophesied by a Greek christian monk.

He said Turkey will try to resurrect ottomanism and take over Europe and the world but will backfire and half of Turkey will become Greek.

Only 1/2 of turks favour neo ottomanism the other 1/2 are against it.

Civil war is coming to Turkey soon.

>implying they're not already enslaved
Jews beat you to it m8.

> get BTFO by Poland and Austria
Why do you want this shitty Empire back?

>His name is Keytana.He has muh back.
>Uh,nice perfume. What us it,the stench of kebaba.
>What are we, some sort if Allahu akbar Suicide Squad?

Fuck off tugrul. You have no empire. You have no allies. Your country is a nest of subhuman islamist roaches who kill each other. Your leader is a midget who cries and pisses himself when some German journalists calls him a fag for what he is. Your women are ugly and vile, your men are lazy and foul. You have no future. You failed Ataturk, the last savior your putrid nation will ever have. Have fun eating rasins from your false God's hands in heaven when you blow yourself up in a pet store.
Fag.