This triggers the swed

>this triggers the swed

it does? makes me want a glass of milk.

Why?

>not in bags

disgusting

useless for pouring

also, the tetrahedron shaped carton is a swedish invention so it would certainly be weird if we started drinking milk out of plastic bags

>reduced fat
Disgusting and offensive to my people.

OP pic is a juice box size, you don't pour milk from small cartons, you stick a straw in and drink it.

Nothing wrong with fat, it's sugar you got to look out for.

>bags

>OP pic is a juice box size

it's a liter.
dont know how much that is in gallons but 0.3 or something

>1L is juice box size

no wonder you are the fattest country

>milk in bags

to be fair, it looks like those small 2 dl vispgrädde-packets

If that's a liter, the date code print on the top is fucking enormous. It looks more like a 250ml size. I do see some crazy words on it that say "1 liter" (in two places), in which case what the fuck. Tetra-paks are for juice boxes. It literally looks like a juice box size scaled up to fuck with people's minds.

It's 1 liter....

>drinking out of the box with a straw
jesus christ burger

because it's white

>If that's a liter

It is, pretty common here and it sucks to pour out of and cant be resealed. the other pack I posted is more common though

kek they have those here too at roadside resraurants and gast stations etc

Bag milk is thermally untreated milk, you're supposed to cut the bag, put it in a pot and boil it, then drink it.

>Not skånemejeriet
You damn right it's triggerin' son!

Yeah but it's still a Jewish trick.

Arla is the kike of milk.

this
skånemejeriet is pure

How is it a jewish trick? Whats so bad about it? Kek, swedum nigger cocksuckers are retarded.

We also have 2 liter juice and milk boxes here.

I do that, I get a liter of milk, put 4 soup spoons of sugar and 2 soup spoons of cocoa in it, close the cap, shake very well then put a straw and drink the whole liter.

What about a polyethylene container instead of a retarded bag meant for dryware? Money of course.
Enjoy the invasion from Turkey when Erdogan goes haywire. We've already closed the bridge.

I guess that explains leafposters. They drink unboiled bag milk.

milk in bags is way funnier than it should be

The fuck do you mean, swedecuck. Bag milk is cheaper than box milk, box milk is the most expensive, bottle milk is second by price and bag milk is third in price. Street milk costs as much as bottle milk, but it's the best and also Turkey can't invade us, we produce weapons for the entire middle-east here. The only thing Turkey can do against my country is shell us, but we can shell them back even stronger.