Does any city have a funnier skyline than Pyongyang?

Does any city have a funnier skyline than Pyongyang?

that mekka shithole

DELET THIS AMERICAN PIG

It looks like a city simulation game

thats a cool building though

Paris is a so nice place.

It's completely empty, North Korean technology couldn't keep is stable and be able to hold people at the same time.

Perth Western Australia

Hurr Durr.fla

when construction started it was supposed to be the tallest hotel in the world but with the collapse of the soviet union and the embargos they had to rely on cheaper materials that ultimately made the building useless
The concrete just can't support people, it's uninhabitable
The building became a meme of North Korea's failed economy so they put the curtain wall even though there are no rooms.

Apparently it is impossible to run elevator shafts through this thing, because the required minimum know-how to do it eluded DPRK engineers and architects completely.

Still, Mecca gets my vote for the most horrifying skyline.

I always thought Macau was pretty weird

setup a crane, desu

That large building looks like some kind of giant will sit on it and use it as their throne

Need a Godzilla goes to Mecca movie.

>Umayyad-Andalus stylistics integrated into a Saudi building

Saudis are simultaneously a century behind everyone else in architecture and attempting to use modern building technologies.

it looks like a stock market crash

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Sao Pualo looks like someone let an sim city autist build a city.

>tfw
the building itself is the nuke Kim was talking about hitting the us with

>unoccupied

oh shit nigga

its a 4 million kt nuke, able to destroy the entire US in one strike. It's also immune to any type of air defenses/ It's why trump looked so shocked after meeting obama. they are going to attempt nuking the building in hopes to blow it up but it wont work.

Wow Paris sure has changed a lot.

Internet got ya covered, familia.

that cube is just asking to be nuked.

Look at that beautiful hollow useless tent.

>Building

It`s a giant nuke.

Blowing up Kaaba would do nothing, I am afraid.

It is the direction of praying that is the most crucial here, not the cloth-wrapped stone cube. That direction has been established before muslims captured Mecca itself, so vaporizing it now will only serve to piss off muslims everywhere instead of shattering their faith.

why build all these roads if everyone rides bikes?

It would be fun if nothing else.

mean triple lane road, all the markings.

>vaporizing it now will only serve to piss off muslims everywhere
Oh noes.

For you.

Nice clock Ahmed.

oh wow they even put a london eye in paris too

Sydney is pretty ugly. The opera house is an eyesore.

Wow, I believed it to be bigger than that.

Harbourside structures usually get a pass with all their fugliness, though. How else would people ignore the inevitable mess that usual docks create around them?

Jersey City, NJ

maybe the skyline, but I was surprised at how many beautiful buildings there were. Why are you hiding them all behind those fugly skyscrabers? Also, asians outnumbered whites 10:1, not even kidding, get your shit together

t. guy who was there a week ago

The entire country is a polluted, deforested dustbowl andnow probably radioactive as well

biggest pyramid in the world, btw.

They're like pigeons. I don't mind em honestly, a lot are on temporary visas and the ones who live here as citizens are aussies in my eyes.

t. Guy who grew up around white washed chinks

that's some cyber punk shit right there.

>all those towers with views of the tower immediately next door
>that abrupt transition to single-family houses/smaller buildings

Any Hue, is the traffic situation there as terrible as I heard? Like 20 kilometers of traffic being common?

Madrid has a shitty skyline, but it's quite comfy, and it's the second city with most trees in the world IIRC.

>mfw gook villain lair

How about a city that completely bent over and let its culture (priced out, left, replaced by nouveau rich cunts) and history wiped out by Chink Chongs and is now one of the most expensive places to live despite a relatively small populace. Fucking methlabs go for over a million, even before our dollar shat the bed.

under rated

Butthurt native detected

Lel is this rationalisation? Yes it is.
We both know chinese who were born and grew up in sydney dont integrate well. Im an abc and i know of plenty of abcs who only associates with their own.

I doubt youre anglo.

All chinese are poor what are you talking about? Cant shittalk the chinese when shit gets real anymore can you.

I always kek when ppl used to say "but most of the chinese are poor" such cope back in the day. If they were coping so hard then theyd realise the top 1% of chinese makes up 14 million people

I actually really like the Clock Tower.

Over a million millionaires in China.
And they're laundering all their money here.
BC = Bring Cash

Surely given your past post crying about it youre not suddenly backpedalling and saying its a good thing because youre yet again displaying cope in that youd gladly turn your vancouver into a high density mess which is exactly the picture you posted.

All that talk and no walk. No wonder vancouver got bought by the chinese while you do nothing but cry on Sup Forums

is this vancouver?

I thought the Opera House was the whole point of Sydney.

this looks like the final level of a video game where you fight the main bad guy ontop of the cube and then in a cutscene that huge clocktower gets blown up and almost collapses on you

Born in Australia and never visited the landmark let alone step inside the opera house. It's just a tourist hotspot if anything.

No it's Wēngēhuá.
Say it with me, wuen-guh-hua. The new chinese city where the majority of socioeconomic and political power lies with ethnic chinese

Yes.

looks a e s t h e t i c to me

There's something I can't place about the clock tower where it doesn't "look" as huge as it is

Like instead of actually making a giant clock tower they just took a regular clock and set it to 8000% scale

I don't know, maybe I'm just retarded but for instance Big Ben in spite of being much smaller evokes more "grandure" while the Mecca one, it's jarring if you look closely and realize each of the individual numerals on the clock face is several stories tall

Beat me to it. An appropriate skyline for that ideology.

An ugly place full of intolerant hateful people, looks like it was built on a landfill

turrible

Britain has a dildo building.

las fake ass

There's one that looks just like it in Barcelona. Fucking globalist architecture.

and the cunts want to add this

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

>20km

We have 500km traffic in Sao Paulo.

Macau is ugly. It's even more noticeable how shit it is when you remember that Hong Kong is just a short ferry ride next door.

>The concrete just can't support people, it's uninhabitable
>It's completely empty, North Korean technology couldn't keep is stable and be able to hold people at the same time.
False, it's an active hotel, anybody can buy a tour and stay in it.

>Apparently it is impossible to run elevator shafts through this thing, because the required minimum know-how to do it eluded DPRK engineers and architects completely.
DPRK can just buy the elevators from the Chinese. DPRK is shit but not that much shit, it's just a regular sorry-ass impoverished asian country. Burma and any country in Africa are much worse than DPRK.

Same.
It might look huge when you're there, but it doesn't translate to photos.
It's an architectural dead-end.

You're telling me these chinks can build something like that but still can't get a working icbm? Even Spacex figured it out by themselves

Tell me about it.

pic related, norwegian opera

the chinks built a useless building, it can't hold people. There are no elevators. It's literally a giant decoration

paris has a huge cube

When is it happening?

>DPRK can just buy the elevators from the Chinese.

That is not the issue, though. The vertical shafts don't align between multiple storeys.
DPRK engineers cannot align even relatively short buildings in their construction detail, let alone such massive buildings like Ryugyong hotel.

Regular elevator would simply be useless in this building.

closer look

I was too busy looking at the absolute fucking monstrosities on the left and right of it, holy shit.

That looks pretty cool desu

not sure if anyone knows right now it was in the news in january

Looks like someone zoned high density residential buildings next to low density residential buildings in Cities Skylines

The only purpose of that tower is to block flight paths.

But I actually like Madrid's skyscrapers

Like I said: it's a functioning hotel, anybody can buy a ticket and stay in it.

Just imagine being a fucking general or something and trying to plan how to fight a fucking war in this city. Must be a nightmare

I can see stars of david.

Yes

Gib proofs that one can stay in it as a guest.

Hong Kong skyline is surely something different.

or this