What is the end goal of all this?

I don't get it, instead of working for a society based on moral, values, science and everything that permits the continuous development of mankind it seems we go backwards each day.

But why? What benefit is obtained from creating generations of worthless men and degenerate women? What benefit is obtained from replacing an entire ethnic group that has been responsible for most of the advancement in civilization with another savage one? What benefit is obtained by disrupting the core values that hold society together? What benefit is obtained from dividing people?

Is it for power? wealth? control? Don't the people behind these events already have all of that??
If so, is it just for malice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AII--2mSxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're convinced there's simply too many of us.

NWO son. You better pepper your angus.

I would've expected a smarter way of population control. Selective of individuals, making sure to keep the best mankind has to offer.

I suppose that would require more time and resources,

Why even say savage or advanced?

Each ethnicity has a right to conserve its land and its culture the way it sees fit. Europeans, in Europe, can accept some foreigners, but they must not give up on their roots. If in an alternate universe poor Europeans flooded an ageing India and forced Indians to eat cow meat because THEY did, I'd defend the Indians.

Yeah to answer your first question. Look at the 70s. We've been there already. We'll get out of it, until things get out of control.

But with so much divisiveness within the northern countries, and a bitter fight around identity that seems to be won either by self-righteous idiotic PC politicians OR inexperienced anti-globalists, we don't have any clear exit in sight I'm afraid.

The people in power are trading the future for their own benefit right now.
We are on this earth once, and thwy figure that if they can have billions of dollars right now, and the god like status and luxury that entails, well to hell with everything else. Its as simple as that.
They actively keep us enslaved in this outdated system because it makes them supreme ruler. If the game changed, they lose their spot.

I guess all that can be done right now is to wait and contribute what we can to maintain a functional society.

Individualism

I understand that we all seek what is best for us and our own, but to harm the 99% of the remaining population out of selfishness... I'm sure there are other ways.

remember that scene in evangelion where shinji smashes the sand pyramid?

Its called the "Kali Yuga", or the Dark Age. You can associate it with what Nietzche calls "Nihilism"...aka, the desacralization of the world. The rise of the materialistic and profane view of the world.

Here is a video for you, its only a couple minutes and it describes this process.

I would recommend you read Julius Evolas works.

youtu.be/5AII--2mSxA

There isn't. Most of them are Zionist Jews. ((They)) believe goym are just animals without souls are it's their god given right to conquer the world and establish greater Israel.

>Is it for power? wealth? control? Don't the people behind these events already have all of that??

This is just the natural result of capitalism outliving its usefulness.

people have always thought what you think and yet the world continues to get better things are better now than they were and will continue to do so - you're just being emo

Can't vouch for the veracity of this quote, but it's certainly quite chilling.

The way less than 1% elite don't want an advanced society, they want a race of culture-devoid brown moronic slaves.

I wish that didn't have a typo. I had it saved for ages until I realised and then my autism wouldn't let me keep it.

What's the best book of his to start with do you think? I'm thinking Revolt Against the Modern World but I'm intrigued by Ride the Tiger. I want to read Metaphysics of War as well, seen a few affective quotes.

7'500'668'000+ People, out of which around 5 billion are in the impossibility to think past their next meal because everything is too shitty for them. Survival is their no1 priority and we can't blame them. You can urbanise all of Europe we'll never be able to fit Africa in here. Even by investing in underdevelopped countries the matter will stay the same, from 5 billion to 7 billion from 7 billion to 10 billion etc etc. No idea how to deal with it desu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you really that stupid?

I read a post recently where you admitted to being a faggot. I can't vouch for the veracity of that quote, but it certainly tells me a lot about you.

This is how I see it. A sort of culturally relativist ethnonationalist (of sorts).

The problem is I'm not sure you can promote nationalism without aggrandising ones own nation and that inevitably seems to undermine that position.

That's funny considering how determined were and still are, slavs to not mix with the africans.

I've read plenty on jews. While I understand that they are not saints, I think the power attributed to them might be exaggerated a bit. I could be wrong of course, perhaps they truly are the ones behind everything like Sup Forums says.

Jews want to rule everything. We basically are living in a dark scifi dystopian movie with elite jews running shit

>be whitey
>destroy ancient rome through mass immigration, forcing them to adopt christianity and deteriorate for centuries.
>live in your own feces for literally thousands of years while everyone else is advancing
>finally learn how to use a boat (invented by romans)
>finally learn how to use a gun (invented by armenoids)
>invent globalism and go into other nations and take them over for not having guns
>they suddenly become shitty and violent
>"WERE DE MASTER RACE, WE WUZ ROMAN EMPERORS N SHEIT"
>drug the fuck out of china, let the russians spread communism
>make india your bitch and tell them to live in their own feces just like you do
>thwart state-building in the middle east
>finally get ahead and start inventing shit
>spread propaganda about how shitty these countries are that you fucked up
>keep saying you're the master race
>wonder why everyone hates you and accuse them of racism

The good/true/beautiful emerges from shit.
All positive values have finite shelf life.
When old values expire the material is recycled.
The stench of decay is the basic propellant opening new development pathways.
The problem is not death which happens automatically but the blocking of natural recycling.
Every enlightenment is a micro-death.

>What benefit is obtained from creating generations of worthless men and degenerate women?
Read "Dune" and you might understand the golden path.
What benefit is obtained from replacing an entire ethnic group that has been responsible for most of the advancement in civilization with another savage one?
One benefit you might want to consider is that when the west gets sick of all this muzzie bs and kicks them out, they will have to go back home to the sandy, bombed-out shitholes they left behind in order to"jihad" the west. At that point, having enjoyed the advantages of civilization, it MIGHT just occur to them that their religion is a big pile of crap and decide to abandon it in favour of building a real civilization in the middle east. One based on science, tolerance and the advancement of society.
I would be all for helping them achieve this noble goal should they chose to take this route, but for now I just want the smelly, angry savages out of my country.
>What benefit is obtained by disrupting the core values that hold society together?
Getting a whole generation of people to understand - deep in their bones - the real value of those things.
(you often only value something when it's taken away)

But truthfully, it's just a bunch of greedy kikes fucking over the world with no thought for the rest of us or the future.

>doesnt get it

lmao, lurk moar

>finally learn how to use a boat (invented by romans)
Ask me how I know you're a nigger.

sorry. invented by mesopotamians.

like that changes the narrative

What fucking narrative?
The one where you left out all the things the west brought to those dirt poor nations, like medicine, primary education, suffrage, clean water, a functioning economy not based on slavery, non-subsistance farming, universities, street lighting, radio communication for remote communities and job opportunities in the west.
THAT narrative?

(((they))) want an easily controlled slave race they can farm for food and entrap their consciousness within a demonically possessed AI

Your narrative is a lie concocted by hate filled morons who despise whites. You didn't think you could get one over on me, did you?

I've been fighting your kind since long before you were even born, kiddo.

3,000 confirmed shill kills. Over 9,000 hours of combat. 99 million 551 thousand confirmed indirect kills.

You just got fedora'd, now excuse me while I tip my penis into your girlfriend.