Are you idiots even watching international news or do you guys consider all of that shit fake?

Are you idiots even watching international news or do you guys consider all of that shit fake?

>Japan
>Taiwan
>Worst Korea
>All dragging out their anti-ICBM battery with discovery that Best Korea's range was underestimated by the CIA
>fighter jets on regular patrols
>local news just streaming a fucking picture of a missile battery

Do you Trumptards still have your heads in the sand? It's going to happen soon and you are too busy jerking off to retards fighting each other over political views.

what new stations are reliable or have enough balls to show this.

There have been so fucking many Korea happening threads, what are you talking about?

It's actually really happening, I've been tuning into CNN but there's zero coverage.

Falling for what the MIC wants. CIA knew all along the capabilities of Best Korea, but lied about it until they can use it for their purpose of warmongering. Expect an upcoming planned false flag pretty soon.

You guys are calling back your non-essential Diplomats namely the VIPs. Are you guys planning on abandoning us over here? What type of deal did cheeto hair club make with China?

We kinda have an idea, Best Korea goes to Worst Korea. While we go to the mainland...

Korean War 2.0

A lot of the local media said it will be a one for one exchange. China will not do anything when the US invades NK which will happen the moment that carrier fleet arrives. While simultaneously the US will not do anything when a china invades Taiwan.

Fun things the west doesn't know: we have nukes

I hope you idiots enjoy the cancer, you voted for it after all.

Ask me if I'm scared of a country that could literally collapse at a moments notice? All we have to do is surround the castle and they will kill themselves fighting for food

>china minor thinks it has nukes
>thinks unrecognized countries are allowed to have nukes
have fun working 16hour shifts in a factory making our cheap walmart goods china-san!

That is your media putting you into a state of fear. China has other priorities that they want to take care of before getting to you guys. I wouldn't worry about them invading you quite yet.

No you won't, at least for now

And it's more possible that Mainland gets NK than us.

taiwan numba 2

Nothing is going to happen. China doesn't give a shit about you right now and you don't have nukes unless they were stolen or we strategically placed some within your borders.

Hey guys... check this out... wait for it... it's going to be good I promise... wait for it.... ok here it goes..... AHEM.... MORE LIKE DRUMMMMPFFFFFFFF! Sup Forums BTFO forever!

>usa letting chinks expand all over the place

surely they're not that fucking stupid, right?

One google search shows that Taiwan does not have nuclear weapons, but they did used to have a nuclear weapons program, which is NOT the same thing.

>Taiwan

Literally a non-factor in the best korea war.

I guess I should collect your flag before it goes extinct.

The more dead gooks, the merrier

Tip for you : US is not going to lose a single burger for any gook's ass.

Another tip : China considers statu quo as her national interest. Same goes for Russia. And Russia would provide as much ammunitions, supplies, weapons as necessary to ensure burgers do not get closer from their land border by an inch.

the cia replaced the missle guidance chips, yoursafe, dont worry, best korea didnt notice the swap