What have black people ever achieved in the history of mankind? Bluepill me on this. I am seriously wondering...

What have black people ever achieved in the history of mankind? Bluepill me on this. I am seriously wondering. Africa never had any high cultures and didn't add much to this planet. Asian culture was way more advanced than western culture but I can't find anything "black people" ever did.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/
amusingplanet.com/2016/05/corlea-trackway-2000-year-old-wooden.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt#Influence
forbes.com/profile/aliko-dangote/?list=africa-billionaires
africaranking.com/richest-people-in-africa/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=N1qirq8DbDc
youtube.com/watch?v=FCFbqL1QvFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amistad

peanut butter

rap

Sup Forums BTFO

>Bluepilled me on this

They were kangz

WE WUZ KANGZ

>peanut butter
Aztecs

Peanut butter is thousands of years old.

You think no one ever thought to crush peanuts?

They helped kill Germans in WWII, they also helped create the auto industry.

Black people have been an important supporting character in the west, they slaves away for countless hours making America great.

The average nigger has probably achieved more than you . Glass stones and houses and all that

just because you are white doesnt mean you helped other white people achieve things in any meaningful way. you're still just a flaccid faggot circlejerking on Sup Forums.

Built America for one

>The average nigger has probably achieved more than you .
If you go by criminal record.

They wrecked our shit in a war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

They also defeated Italy in WWII.

Africa didn't have good land to amass loads of people in a closed area with the help of agriculture which due to less efficient ways to support themselves they can't specialize in the same way as you'd see in the west and east.

And the way culture works once you finally get it going shit moves at an exponential rate. Just look at how long humans were just monkey tier creatures before they really got going. Not like humans had some kind of magical genes that just made them what they are today instantly.

From the historic pov of the bible many could be black or just darkskinned

Aussie bantz

lot of people like to have it both ways when it's convenient.

iron smelting

>Just look at how long humans were just monkey tier creatures before they really got going. Not like humans had some kind of magical genes that just made them what they are today instantly.
The problem is blacks are still monkey tier. Africa is the largest arable land mass on the planet and the only place people still starve to death.

rap is a corrupted form of poetry. the only truly 'african' thing about rap is when they make clicking sounds pretending they are guns

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

and leave it to lazy niggers to try to take credit for pre-chewed peanuts.

i will give them credit as i think they did in fact invent dirt cookies

Black people invented crack

they wuz street chemists muhfugga

AIDS

>Aids
>Rap
>Welfare (specifically created to gibs to the nigroids)

first peoples to establish a country, ethiopians, first people to introduce worshiping gods, and first people to establish laws.

I heard they were all kings once.

every time i see africa, you ain't growing shit in that. few scrub bushes, desert. tehe

Ever heard of god, you fucking infidel

Ethiopeans the whitest of the nigroids.

Probably some whites fucked a bunch of sheboons when they got lost, and in the process civilised the monkey populance.

Africans invented feces.

They brought the best world war and almost wiped out the jews.

If you live in a white country with whites under white laws, then you are LARPing as white.
>self hate
>insidious kike

europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

They had limited success in a few places. Ethiopia and Somalia had successful civilizations for quite a while. West Africa also was quite successful. Possibly the least known successful African civilizations were the East African trading cities. Largely influenced by Indian and Arabic settlers, they supplied slaves, gold, and ivory out of Africa and across the Indian Ocean. The largest of these was Zanzibar, which was historically Zoroastrian.

The parts of Africa which were connected deeply to the rest of the world were moderately successful.

Over the course of thousands of years some of them became white.

haha crackers always trying to claim ethiops as closer to them than other other africans. how come the white didn't civilize the crackers in europe at the same time.

They colonialized Europe before the whities came from India.

Oh, and they will do it again.

Ethiopians are Caucasiods who migrated back to Africa about 10,000 years ago. They conquered the territory from negroids by using superior technology. They're probably more black than white, but they are the whitest Africans.

nig held up my taco bell

conjecture with absolutely no hint of evidence.

>For the first two or three thousand years of civilization, there was not a civilized white man on the earth. Civilization was founded and developed by the swarthy races of Mesopotamia, Syria and Egypt, and the white race remained so barbaric that in those days an Egyptian or a Babylonian priest would have said that the riffraff of white tribes a few hundred miles to the north of their civilization were hopelessly incapable of acquiring the knowledge requisite to progress. It was southern colored peoples everywhere, in China, in Central America, in India, Mesopotamia, Syria, Egypt and Crete who gave the northern white peoples civilization.

William Montgomery Brown
The Bankruptcy of Christian Supernaturalism

WE WUZ HILTER AND SHEIT

Tries to bash Germans (because thats what Burgers love to do. I fucking hate the fact pol shows where you are from) and then brings up the AUTO industry. Really you are trying to rumble a German's feathers and then you bring up CARS. Haha try harder, lard.

Great job, totally ignoring the question. It wasn't
>I am better than black people
It was seriously: What have blacks ever achieved.
Do you see this? What have BLACKS ever achieved not:
Why am I superior towards black people? Learn how to fucking read for once. Doubt I will get any proper answer at all.

The Kush (Nubian) empire grew to power by being the breadbasket of Egypt. They produced around 60% of the food Egypt used, and grew incredibly rich on the trade of grain, milk, meat, and beer.

Using that power, they built an incredible army and used it to conquer Egypt.

The Kush Empire, Nubians, ruled Egypt from about 700 to 650BC.

In that time, they forced egyptians out of the Kush lands, including farmers. Their fields went fallow, and most Kushite farmers who were left allowed their cattle and goats to graze the farmlands into a wasteland. They trampled the earth and disturbed the rich flood-fueled topsoil of the region to the point where the next flooding of the nile WASHED AWAY THE TOPSOIL, leaving the land sterile and incapable of producing any crops.

Without land for grazing or farming, the Kush empire lost its primary source of income, and their society collapsed.

Egypt's armies were able to force them out of their land, and soon after the Roman Empire made the Kush their whipping boy for 4 centuries.

WE
WUZ
FÜHRERZ

>Doubt I will get any proper answer at all.
Because you asked a question where the answer doesn't exist you fucking idiot.

WE WUZ ANTI-SEMITES

>europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/100-facts-for-differences-between-human-races/

Good reply. Can you tell me more?

>Ethiopians

Source?

*SEMITZ

also, nice trips

mathematics, fractal geometry, medicine, astronomy, maritime technology...

Neolithic Ireland had roads and trade routes made from oak planks that stretched miles.

They only re-discovered them in the past 10 years because Irish bogs had swallowed them thousands of years ago and large sections of them are preserved in the bogs due to their chemical structure and lack of oxygen.

amusingplanet.com/2016/05/corlea-trackway-2000-year-old-wooden.html

>edison
triggered_tesla.jpg

and? all empires fall.

cool.

this

Why did Asia stagnate so much technologically despite having such a great start?

bait? Graham Bell was WHITE

Look up Egypt... Math, Physics, Architecture, Inspired Christianity, Islam AND Judaism...

Are you just admitting to being an lazy & ignorant person, or just playing "racist's advocate?" There have been countless contributions made by folks of African descent throughout our collective history. Think more, repeat less. YOU CAN DO IT!

>africans only lived in hu--

>haha we WUZ KANGS, lmao checkmates afri--

Arabs aren't african.

Science and engineering were secondary pursuits next to philosophy and ethics. With periodic exceptions, physical science was a middle tier path or lower.

saudi arabia is litterally next door,your black ass came from the sub sararah

help bring about the collapse of the entire white race.

>BOOM

P.S. DEY WAS KANGS NSHEIT.

wow that language sounds almost exactly like mandarin aside from the clicks, pretty interdasting

>WE WUZ KANGZ
'n shieet

is that of one of those black supremacist propoganda websites becaue theres so muh bullshit on there that wasnt invented by negros.

if only he spent his fortune on his people rather than squandering it to show off, maybe Mali wouldnt still be a shithole with a mud castle completed in the 1900s as its greatest achievement

Does this nose look pushed in and black like every common black person has?

>Flag

A fucking Swedecuck :D!

>lmao well they aren't black because they don't have a fat nigger nos--

uh ohhhhh!!

German cars are shit and unrealiable i have had a few over the years and never again. Always going on about "german engineering" meanwhile they cant even ground their electrical properly which all auto makers have been doing for decades but Germany still usues 1940s common ground posts that cause immeasurable electrical problems. Not to mention the cars arent powerful or fast, other than if you have a top of the line V12 model, nor are they good on gas. They do handle well, WHOA big whoop. And they do look nice styling wise, but this doesnt matter so much once you have your first of many unexplainable under dash fires.

They created peanut butter and gave us Samuel L. Jackson

proves how dumb you are. arabs is not a race. there are black and white arabs.

>Arabia was one of the earliest colonies of the ancient Cushite Empire of Ethiopians. Baldwin claims that it was the original land of Cush. He says, "In the oldest recorded traditions, Arabia is the land of Cush, the celebrated Ethiopia of very remote times." He continues, "In ages older than Egypt or Chaldea, Arabia was the seat of an enlightened and enterprising civilization that went far into neighboring countries. At that time Arabia was the exalted and wonderful Ethiopia of olden tradition, the center and life of what in western Asia was known as the civilized world. Traditions of the ancient world rightly interpreted can have no other meaning. In the early traditions and records of Greece, Arabia was described as Ethiopia." Arabia was only separated from old Ethiopia by the Red Sea. We would decide that the "Old Race" of the Upper Nile early sent colonies across the sea, which built up the cities and communities along the opposite Arabian coast. This happening before the founding of Memphis or the colonizing of Chaldea.

Wonderful Ethiopians of the Ancient Cushite Empire

there really were black pharaos for a time when Nubians controlled Egypt. the problem is American we wuz think blacks controlled Egypt for its entire history

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt#Influence

Also the KANGZ think that because egypt is in africa than it must be black. Yet they ignore the olive skinned arabs that live all accross northern arica

forbes.com/profile/aliko-dangote/?list=africa-billionaires
africaranking.com/richest-people-in-africa/2/

Off the top of my head. Mali had an empire. Timbuktu had an empire. Mansa of Mali allegedly crashed the Egyptian economy once. Mansa Abu Bakr II gave up the throne to explore west (and likely died doing so). The Sultanate of Ajuran is thought to be fairly wealthy. Ethiopia built many churches for their brand of Christianity. Mutapa had an organized religion not seen anywhere in Africa outside Christians and Muslims, employed tactics seen hundreds of years later, and is thought to be very wealthy.

Nigger, Africans can not even differentiate between different shapes.

Collectively nothing but a few nigger ethnicities managed to make small scale shithole kingdoms and some still exist to this day like Swaziland.

funny to think niggers feel proud about the whole peanut butter thing, like they discovered Radio Telemetry or something. Bitch it's crushed peanuts nobody cares

Jesus fuck its worse than I ever imagined, they are literally incapable of being civilized at all.

I am flaccid now thank you

>has never heard of artistic license in museum pieces
>the freedom to create an artwork, musical work, or piece of writing based on the artist's interpretation and mainly for effect; also called poetic license, etc.

even if that was an actual representation, there are many black africans with that nose.

Just so you know if you ever built a stone house it means you have achieved more than the average nigger since the start of nigger existence so technically every white that has camped has achieved more than the average nigger.
There are many nomadic psychotic agricultural nigger tribes in Saharan Africa though.

They've made huge contributions to music. Blues, jazz, r&b, hip-hop, and rap. There's also an argument for them inventing rock and roll as it was heavily influenced by blues and jazz.

Shut up nigger.

Nigger musical contribution is due to jews.

language, religion, rituals, mythology, fire, tool making, animal husbandry

It's very tragic, it also explains Detroit.

>hip-hop and rap
>contributions

are they though

nubians were black, egypt was a different nation from nubia, egypt must have been a different race.. great logic.

>Yet they ignore the olive skinned arabs that live all accross northern arica

arabs are not a race you fucking moron. there are black arabs, and white arabs.

also assuming that the olive skinned people that live there now have always live there. same as the americans that live in america now have always lived in america right. sound logic.

now I get Sup Forums is a racist board, but some black people have been pretty cool, Scott Joplin for example.

Sup Forums is probably the wrong place for this, but if anyone's actually curious about African history, this is a really good short documentary series that explains a lot of shit about what they were doing 10,000-100 years ago. It stays away from WE WUZ and readily acknowledges the African role in the international slave trade, especially in the Muslim world.

It's the African counterpart to the old Kenneth Clark Civilisation series from the BBC.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1qirq8DbDc

Black people are degener-

youtube.com/watch?v=FCFbqL1QvFU

>Traditions of the ancient world rightly interpreted can have no other meaning. In the early traditions and records of Greece, Arabia was described as Ethiopia.