Why are Sup Forums boys so insensitive towards rape victims?

Girls secretly want to be raped. It's why they let in hoards of savages into our countries. It's similar to female teacher seducing a male student. We place ourselves in the situation of the boy and think it's not that big of a deal, it's even "nice". Yet, if we have a male seducing a young girl we're all fairly unanimous and rage on the perpetrator.

Girls do this with rape victims, they want to be raped but they don't think it will actually ever happen to them. Plus, they cry wolf so we just don't care anymore. Females are vile creatures.

Spoken like a true rapist.

>Girls secretly want to be raped
That's going too far. Girls like being dominated even if they don't admit it, but they don't want to be compelled into having sex, especially with you.

get a load of this roastie

rapesexuals sorrowkins

You asked a question you got your answer.

Why would I believe them anyway? They're manipulators and constantly lie. Also, they love being the victim and garnering sympathy. I trust them as far as I can throw them.

This. The sex act itself is pretty much all about domination and that can sometimes border on rape.

But, bottom line, if a bitch is telling you to get off of her, you should listen.

-t. Bernie Sanders

Not really sure why more men don't insist on trusting a girl before fucking her. This is why I have come to believe that all the old farts who said sex before marriage was a bad idea were 100% right all along.

"I love it when I'm totally doing normal things and suddenly I'm punched and hurt, my clothes taken off and someone I don't even know if he has STDs is violently fucking me and now I don't know if I'm pregnant, do I do an abortion?But muh feels..."
I hope your daughters get raped, because when your consulting her make sure to tell her she liked it.

nice digits bro

braise geg :-DDDD
degenerates btfo:-DDDDDDD

>44444

confirmed

Kek wills it.

Sex before marriage is bad. Kek has spoken.

Solid numerals for solid words
those old guys knew more than we gave them credit for.

I'm sure not ALL women like it but it's one of their top fantasies. Of course there are risks with sex but it's not like most slags use protection or even ask about sexually transmitted diseased before getting their shit wrecked by a jock. By the way one of the most psychologically damaging aspects of rape is that they often times do enjoy it and orgasm which confuses them since it's so terrible and wrong. We've had rape all throughout evolution. Perhaps is society would stop creating victims out of everything they could move on instead of feeling like damaged individuals.

By the way the fantasy is usually a fairly attractive male or female in the scenario not a greasy neck-beard. Why you so emotional over this? We've gone through this conversation a hundred times and it always concludes that women usually enjoy it that doesn't mean I advocate it.

ITT: You can only be a straight woman who doesn't want to be raped if you peg your boyfriend with your feminine penis.

>the fantasy is usually a fairly attractive male or female
That's because the girl is not fantasizing to be raped, you just called it rape, you fucking rapist.

I'm gonna fuck a whole lot of bitches until I find that one chick I want to marry.

I'm gonna dick tease her until she finally accepts my ring then POW! Right in the pussy.

Look at this cuck caring about whether she wants it or not. I take that back, I care too. It's so much better when she doesn't want it.

Who would ever marry a tripfag?

"She’ll protest as he tears her clothing off and expertly arouses her body, but on the inside, she’ll love every minute of it. This continues to the point of penetration, and leads her to an incredible orgasm despite her earlier protests."

Half a second google search first link random article. Protesting, but it isn't rape. Quit being a daft cunt Greece and go sell yourself for a sammich.

>be /polgbt/
>spending time with my fellow fashy goys
>mom comes in
>says "Are you talking about those penis women with your gay friends again?"
>I say "Mom!" "They're called traps and it's not gay, it's called alt-right!"
>she leaves
>MFW

>if a bitch is telling you to get off of her, you should listen.
This is true, but doesn't refute the fact that women are all want to be raped.

idk, as even if I were a tripfag I wouldn't know.

I'm a namefag, a tripfag is a whole nother level of egocentricity. You know, (((seeking validation))).

>He doesn't know the difference between seeing an attractive person and wanting sudden sex with them versus seeing an attractive person but not wanting immediate sex anyways.
The point I'm making is that sexual urges are not black and white. The orgasm they experience is probably biological. If someone forced you to have sex with your father and because your penis was constantly in a thrust and experience an orgasim, does that make you question why you had an orgasim? No. You were biologically stimulated. Sure, there are some fetishes out there but they are usually and most likely, carried out by couples (I.E. I pretend to break in out our house and rape you because it's safer this way). Sexual urges are complicated but nothing but bottom barrel trash wants to be legitametly raped. The reason why I'm emotional is because my mother was raped and I had to consult her about it and my wife likes the dominant sex approach but doesn't want to be legit raped.

I'm not, but SJWs want to define rape as being looked at.

Maybe they should wear burkas.

soon we will need a standard legal contract for casual sex

"Oh XY what's that in your pants?"

"Oh XX this is a contract that clearly states I'm not raping you in the near future."

"Oh XY I love you"

>if a bitch is telling you to get off of her, you should gag her.
Fixed it for you

All men want to be raped by a woman

Wow, did you just use chromosomes in place of genders? What if it's xy and xy but xy indetifies as an xx

no shit sherlock

just remember, you dont have to be a fucking muslim about it, its ok to be naked around a woman and hold here, just dont stick your pole in that hole until you put a ring on it

i believe in you white goys, save your race and annihilate the shitskins

pic related, what happens when you refuse all sensual contact because you dont know what abstinence actually means

Forgot pic

I understand your point of view and that it's a biological function. Also, was your mother married or with your father during the time period this occurred? I believe a woman's loyalty to a mate is powerful and can be violated by the opposite sex. I'm not saying some little kid getting dicked and hurr durr the kid wanted it. Just saying most adult females with an aggressive partner are often turned on. There are plenty of testimonials out there and evolutionary factors.

Appreciate the response though.

Its not rape if we both cry.

>obligatory

50 shades of grey and hand maidens tale being best sellers. Feminists importing muslims. Sure we have a rape culture and it's propagated by women.

considering I've described over 95% of the population, I'd say I was pretty accurate.

Indeed but what can people do about it ?

A handmaidens tale, women used as tools with no personal responcibility, it's simply life under isis played with white men as the bad guys. It's sick but women eat it up.

Some girls want to be dominated.

Hell, I can believe that most girls want to be dominated. (want to see proof of that, preferably pictures) but don't assume that every girl will want to be dominated. Get it wrong and it will bite you in the ass.

I literally want to get raped by a woman.
If possible,mature one...40-50 years old.
When I was in school I hoped that my teacher would stop me after the class and then...
eh

i like how you're morally outraged by his comment on rape take the moral high ground then wish rape on his hypothetical daughter just so that maybe years from now your words will reach him and you'll win the internet argument. could you be more hypocritical than saying rape is bad then wishing rape on an innocent girl for retaliation of a guy on the internet making you mad

Did you want her to rape your little asshole with a spiked dildo?

No.
Just make me fuck her.

Let them die off. If they lack the will to reproduce, just let them go. Replace them with birthing tanks, gene repositories (like the kryptonians in superman) and cat-girl robots that don't shit all over your life. Let the whining self hating rape obsessed honorless warped beings go. Move on. We can either become something greater or follow them down into being animalistic monsters like their isis handmaiden fantacy.

Fucking vanilla fag

Meh, lame.

Personally I wouldn't rape any woman these days. They're all busted whores. I don't want them. I'll wait for the next crop of little girls.

Virgin nerd detected

Tired of listening to them. Also i'm fine with people raping feminists.

>im fine with pushing the feminist agenda

that's going to take a while.

The unintended consequence of all this male hate will be the rise of robo-brides.

Just think how pissed they will be when they figure out that men would rather have sex with a piece of metal/plastic than them.

The one on the right was my drama class teacher.
She was a fucking nazi in terms of discipline.
What's funny,she's the granddaughter of Tito-ex leader of Yugoslavia.I guess she inherited his dominance.

I wanted her so fucking bad.And she could dominate me just with her personality.

We're not. Rape is a personal issue, and no one gives a fuck about you on an anonymous Laotian craft brewing forum. Not because you were raped, but because you're an attention whore.

I just wanna enslave the feminists geesh. I don't see what the big deal is. Not saying don't protect the good girls.

But it's not rape if she consents. :v)