If it's $currentYear and the leader of your nation doesn't look as fuckable as this, you're screwed

If it's $currentYear and the leader of your nation doesn't look as fuckable as this, you're screwed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he really fucked your economy.

How so?

I like him in motion

Majority of his voters only voted for him to legalize weed. its still not even close the being legal

me too youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904

So he was elected on looks, and broken promises?
And His name?

Picking a "leader" based on sex appeal. One of the more glaringly obvious red flags as to why the west is beyond fucked

>Implying you wouldn't

You really don't like this guy, do you?

i didn't know he had a native american tattoo..

what a fucking tool

>implying

I would literally have homosexual intercourse with him (no homo)

He looks like a mongoloid runt.

>wanting to fuck your political leaders

That's not what they are there for, user.

>flag

Of course...

I don't really like or hate him.

I do enjoy the fact that I can watch my PM pitch himself down a flight of stairs like a retard. That's honestly pretty special and it's not something I ever thought would happen.

fuck you putin is the best, havent you seen his mad juo abilities?

post his boipucci

he would have won that if they let him use his elbows

>Not being prepared to fuck you president at any moment.
I thought /pol was more patriotic than this.

He has a woman's haircut. He looks very weak as well, sure he likes pushing women out of the way, but he's not going to push a man out of the way.

He does look like a faggot. So I guess this would be fuckable for a leaf.

he's going to turn this country into south america tier and no conservative leadership is going to get us out of this mess

Conservative leadership created mass-Immigration, gutted all non-resource based sectors, and sold our resources for pennies on the dollar.

The fact that you'd even consider that they could or would affect any positive change on a federal level betrays that you're an ignorant tool who falls for rhetoric without ever examining reality.

WTF. Electing leaders based on looks is the most femme shit ever.

Real men don't give a fuck how other men look, we care how they think and how they act.

Take your metrosexual bullshit back to the third world of personality cults where it belongs.

I think you misread user's post

leaf bots are real folks.