[SERIOUS] Americans, how is the fact that your election was manipulated by Russia handled in society...

[SERIOUS] Americans, how is the fact that your election was manipulated by Russia handled in society? Is it considered a big deal? Are you still angry about it? It doesn't seem like you guys have done anything even though a foreign state chose your new "democratic" leader? Shouldn't there be riots in the streets? Do Americans think Putin had their best interests at heart when helping elect Trump? Surely they aren't that stupid and uninformed/educated?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/news-event/russian-election-hacking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody really believes it. It was the CIA that said so in the first place, and everybody knows that the CIA isn't really a "good" organization.

>Talks shit about the CIA

Suicide incoming
Sorry user.

[ALSO SERIOUS] I'm not angry that they tried, I'm angry that we had weak enough candidates for their manipulation to work. Strong foreign powers will do that kind of shit, like when Israel just printed literal billboards in swing states for Romney. But normally Americans just see that stuff and laugh and click the name they recognize more, like a good citizen.

everyone i know laughs at it or groans and says " oh god what are they doing saying this stupid shit" .they know it's the dnc/media just being desperate and i live in a blue state

The USA also influences elections in other countries. What goes around comes around.

Republican traitors don't really care. Democrats are the only ones really concerned and it's looking like watergate 2.0. DOJ just literally today opened up a case on Mike Flynn. Trump's gonna get impeached and all the NEETs will commit sepukku it's going to be GREAT.

And to all the people contorting their bodies to explain why this isn't a big deal: why did Flynn lie to Pence and get fired, why did Sessions recuse, why did Nunes step down on investigation and why the fuck do ALL republican senators come out and say Russia hacked us... also fuckin Donald also admitted Russia hacked us after he was briefed on it by intelligence agencies when he was President Elect. So go fuck yourselves you Russian cuckolds, NUKE MOSCOW NOW.

>Russia rigged the election in order to install Donald Trump in the white house, and Donald Trump is pocketed by them.
>We're going to blackmail you! Become the most powerful man in the world, or else!
>Trump gets in.
>Immediately....bombs Russian military assets.
Yup. It all adds up.

what comes around is all around

To clarify, I don't think the Russians got Trump elected, but I do think they succeeded in getting a lot of people to doubt the integrity of their own system. The system is flawed enough as it is without foreign interference undermining it. Now we have a large portion of the democrats who seriously think that Trump is a foreign agent, and that won't pan out well for the health of the nation.

>Trump under immense pressure from media and gov on Russian ties
>Trump asks daddy PUTIN: what do
>Putin tells trump to bomb an empty Syrian airfield after Russian and Syrian troops evacuate
>Doesn't even disable airfield - it's operational again with 24 hrs
>charade false flag buys him 1+ week
>Flynn fucks it up again

IMPEACH TRUMP WHEN?

When people say "hack the election" they don't mean that Russians literally hacked ballot boxes or added votes. They mean precisely that, sow mistrust, instability, hack DNC and RNC to release bad info, etc. Russia also clearly tried to help in whatever capacity to elect Trump. Even Trump admits this now.

Republicans spent 8 years chasing bullshit conspiracies against Obama: muh Muslim, muh Kenya, muh birth certificate, muh he's cumming for my guns, etc etc ad nauseum. But all of a sudden, when there is a credible case with all of our government and intelligence agencies (even republicans!) saying Russian influence and hacking in election was REAL, low IQ GOP voters think it's a hoax. B-b-but obamas still a Muslim!

In what way was it manipulated?

Nobody intelligent is claiming hes a russian agent, but everyone with intelligence realises that russia helped elect him (through wikileaks and other propoganda forms of spreading disinformation or misinformation.) Im just curious why so many americans are not making a big deal of this. For the supposedly most patriotic nation on earth its rather embarassing

see

lol you all talk about hacking and influence and all the big wigs say it and balbalbalbal but you never mention that they also said that the results were not manipulated that the outcome was not changed that not a single vote was changed with hacks not one votin machine manipulated literally nothing...well except the only actually proven voter fraud in dems detroit with more votes than voters lol

In none, he's just a shitty Soros bought shill fag spreading false propaganda.

I know a lot of people who hate Obama more than any political figure they know, but none of them actually thought he was a Muslim. Muslim sympathizer maybe, after his bullshit during the Arab Spring, but not one himself. It seems like the only reason that one stayed alive is as a caricature of dumb hick racist bumpkins, who need big city logic to correct their ignorant ways. It helped solidify his base, to say "if you don't like Obama you're no better than the racists".

This Russia thing is just going to weaken Trump's foundation for the rest of his term.

Nice shilling, have a 1/500th of a shekel.

I'm looking for specifics. What precisely did they do?

Based Ireland. Most American DO care. Roughly 30% don't. They are the low information, low IQ trump supporters in rural towns who believe in fantasies such as obama being a Muslim because of a meme they saw but not in Russia hacking election because muh MSM lies!

The investigation is going full steam ahead. As i mentioned, pentagon investigator just today opened case on Flynn and Chaffetz yesterday said that Flynn did illegal shit. Expect Flynn to rat out Trump Co. also we don't know if he colluded or not but a lot of evidence points to his surrogates colluding. Carter Page, Mike Flynn and Roger Stone are all under intense FBI scrutiny. Google for more info. Move to America, we love the Irish.

>Calls Wikileaks a Russian propaganda shill spreading disinformation
kek

You better run and hide, potatonigger, because I'm hacking your IP right now.

>nytimes.com/news-event/russian-election-hacking

Literally everything you need is here, or on google.

>MSM lies!
well there is literally a mounain of prove that they lied more times than i even care to remember
not to mention that the wikileaks=russian propaganda thing is just unproven alegations and there is a lot that speaks against it for example that the released info forced the dnc to kick wassermanbeast out therefore the released info has a really good chance of being true.

They turned everyone into Russian proof posters, isn't that enough?

I live in the south, I know plenty of people who wholeheartedly believe that Obama is a Muslim. But sure you may be right that it was a dog whistle of sorts.

No, it's what's all around goes around.

>they lied this time about this thing
>they must be lying about this thing too!
interesting how you apply that logic to the media but not to Trump

>just Google it, bro

Nah, fuck you. You make claims that Russians did something then you back it up with specifics or admit to being a lying sack of shit.

>implying MSM is a monolith, as if there is no difference between WSJ, NYT, CNN and Fox News.
Bro you're drinking the kool aide. Someone wants you to shut off from outside news so that they can manipulate you with their own bullshit. It's a pretty common cult tactic.

Hurr Durr they hacked your elections!

Democrats stay mad. Hillary ran a shit campaign but they will say MUH RUSSIANS cause they refuse to accept she was a shit candidate.

Russia did jack shit, in fact none of the leaks were damning.

The FBI had a bigger effect than russia did.

The biggest October surprise was Trump's grab them by the pussy clip and he still fucking won.

Accept that she lost then move on or live in denial and get ready for a repeat in 2018 then again in 2020.

Pick your poison.

I literally provided you a fucking link you autist, do you want me to spell it out for you or do you lack the industriousness to click your mouse? $20 this guys a republican.

>low information, low IQ trump supporters in rural towns

Keep underestimating us, it's quite advantageous for us.

Yes, please spell it out for us and show how the Russians stole your election.

You sent a link of stupid articles from an untrustworthy source.

t. not republican, not tory

Your lack of self awareness is astounding. Unless you know damn good and well what you are doing. That would make you a shill, wouldn't it?

You provided NY Times

You may as well have sent him a steaming turd in a box with a bow on it

>$20 this guys a republican

Careful, your stereotyping and implicit bias are showing.

You literally provided a link to a bunch of other links. I'm not going to read through a dozen articles full of speculation and waste my time on a wild fucking goose chase.

Provide a link to a single thing that Russia did. That's all I'm asking. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

well at least you admit that they lie
Also i never said russia didnt try to influence the election, they did lol (as the us does around the world btw so its weird dems call for ww3).
But my problem with you and the msm is you all fail to mention that all the big wigs fbi etc said that the outcome was not changed, not a single vote was changed, not a single voting machine manipulated, in fact and i say it again just for you. The ONLY proven voter fraud we know of that directly manipulated votes was done in dems detroit having more votes than voters.

That's the most fucked up thing to me. The Russians only played a role in a vague sense, sewing a little bit of uncertainty. Meanwhile there were all kinds of mistakes and bad decisions at home, between the Crosscheck program purging valid voters from rolls and actively subverting a popular candidate because he didn't promise you a plum cabinet job.

I wanted Jim Webb.

pffft they know who is in charge

>pls dont suicide me ciaanons

This.

Assuming everyone who doesn't agree with liberal ideology is uneducated is a great way to piss off the masses of middle class voters who hold american values. Let the liberals fucking die on their own.

>be a devastated third words shithole
>hack American elections

Even low IQ and low Information people can detect a lie. And we have to be patient with them, they're conservatives, they'll figure it out and stay at home in 2018 and 2020. It's a cycle you fucking inbred. Democrats will take house in 2018 and senate & White House in 2020. You're memes can't save you from the impending doom that is the liberal Democratic Party. Also, with the speed with which this administration is moving coupled with Trump's dastardly low approval ratings, expect little to nothing to get done and even republican gov officials to buck Donna T on major policies. Elect a clown, get a circus.

Evidence that Trump is supported by the russians:
Members of his campaign met with russian people.
Trump said things about russia that weren't bad.
Businesses owned by trump sell things to russian people.

Evidence that Hillary was supported by the Saudis:
Several million fucking dollars worth of campaign contributions.

Do you want me to give you the Alex Jones rundown on how it was a false flag attack by the reptilian Muslims?

As little as some people like Trump, how can you be excited for the Democrats? What candidate do they have in the wings to be their new progressive savior? Elizabeth Warren? She can't order a fucking coffee without sounding like she's about to cry.

>news station
>reporting on the election
>our own people so disillusioned with all of our media that they chose to listen to RT
>that somehow counts as "haxxing doxx ebin lol420"

How does it feel to know you're stuck with the UK through everything, and you'll never be truly independent of them?

>i cant believe russia unfairly showed how corrupt the democrats are
but really the dnc is hemorrhaging support and workers, and "hacking" amounts to saying what they saw working there or geussing password1.
literally anyone could have "hacked" the election in favor of our president. but exposing dnc lies amd crimes is bad now?
and all "russian ties" are completely baseless lies from the left and msm

It's a total hack job.
Almost every news media outlet reports it for months on end after the election.
When asked for proof they have nothing.
Literally nothing.
Not a phone call, not one lead, nobody admitted to it, nothing.
The DNC and Comey both admitted there was nothing going on and they're on the side of the people who would benefit from it the most.
How exactly do you hack an entire election anyway?

You're either a faggot shill or a very stupid person.

2018, have fun trying to gain those 5 of those 8 Senate seats back in states that voted for trump by double digits.

Everyone knows it's all bullshit whether they shill to keep the #dumptrump dream alive or not.

If that's your source of choice. But I would prefer, as you say, spelling it out, how exactly >Muh Russians
stole your election. Stay mad

>ad hominem

Show us the facts. That's all anyone is asking.

Flynn was out before the Syria bombing, maybe you need to understand current events before you start making crazy theories

are you retarded? theres literally 5 posts in this thread explaining how they didnt manipulate voting machines- they spread misinformation and disinformation and used various propoganda outlets.

>[SERIOUS]
You have to go back.

No its not a monolith for example cnn lies in the opposite direction fox news lies sometimes that should be obvious lol So yeah again i would not bet that they dont lie cause funnily enough i know more than one example for every outlet you just mentioned, yes even the nytimes.

Please give example of misinformation and disinformation. What was false? Nobody denied anything from wikileaks

>they spread misinformation and disinformation and used various propoganda outlets.

Can you back up this claim? Let me see your source, please.

>we have to be patient with them

2 seconds later

>you fucking inbred

This is why we fucking hate you.

Where do you think your food comes from, city-boy?

You're all going to be very sorry when you get the war you're begging us for.

Oh yeah and the wikileaks thing

>somebody somewhere that nobody can prove or even slightly determine was affiliated with anyone other than trump supporting, or more reasonable anti hillary decided to socially engineer Podesta to give away his emails
>The content of those emails are fucking damning, revealing that he, she, and everyone else did really, really fucked up shit
>that's not a problem, the problem is that we know

You've gotta be fucking retarded to be upset with that.

there's literally 0 evidence, unless Seth Rich was a Russian agent the DNC leaks were insider leaks, not "hacks"

really the easiest thing would be to deny or say wikileaks was making things up or getting fake emails but this narrative was never pushed

thats true but it is also literally a scientific fact that high IQ correlates to liberal values. read the bell curve if you want more in depth knowledge on what you can predict based on IQ.

They will throw their support behind anyone with a D behind their name and the press will manufacture the excitement. They could literally run a leftist version of pic related and it will be sold as the best candidate since FDR.

This is actually all about Pizzagate- this is why law enforcement/politicians/Google/Facebook/MSM aren't speaking of pizzagate. This is also why anyone who talks about pizzagate gets silenced. "They" are stopping anyone of significance from speaking about pizzagate because that strengthens the Russians pizzagate election influence. It all makes sense when you view the Russian hack/influence alongside pizzagate. Pizzagate could've been a big deal and instead of clearing things up they blamed the Russians for it and put sanctions on them

They're allowed to do that, though. We do the same thing, trying to convince people that they shouldn't trust whoever in the French elections or whatever. Whoever got the Wikileaks documents committed a crime, but that's entry-tier information warfare.

Until they can peg Flynn or someone like him with collusion, it's just a lot of noise.

Hopefully we can just invade North Korea soon so we can forget all about this.

Hillary lost, because her husband is a rapist.

Russian influence = pizzagate

This is why we haven't seen any "evidence"- showing evidence would gain pizzagate more traction

Stop being such a prick snowflake, we city folks already have to deal with indignant feminists. In fact, conservatives bitch more than feminists. There I fucking said it, how's that for being politically incorrect. Literally ALL conservative talk radio or celebrities do:
1) whine about how everyone else is getting better treatment
2) bitch about liberal city folk
3) cry about muh muzlims
4) project their insecurities and character traits upon the urban legend known as the indomitable SJW
5) NEVER CALL OUT THEIR OWN SIDE FOR THE SAME BULLSHIT THEY PURPORT OTHERS TO DO.

>prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't.

>Surely they aren't that stupid and uninformed/educated?
The ones who voted for Trump are.

>that your election was manipulated by Russia

You mean the CIA?

Now this is shitposting

Pizzagate=Mis/dis-information. It all makes sense when you realize that the Russian narrative and pizzagate are the same thing

oh and lastly my main point about this hacking the election shit is that nobody claimed this was a hacked election until AFTER Trump won.

You're saying that the only way it could be hacked is if Trump won. You can't even say how it was hacked (or you get shot down), you can't say who did it (because you have no proof or even remotely conclusive evidence), you're just plain wrong.

Now am I big fan of Trump in recent months? Not as much. But don't conflate that for anything else.

If anything, you're the one assdamaged that another country chose differently than you.

Guys im new here.. Show me around :P.. XD

>another one of these retards

Russia had nothing to do with Wikileaks, or the 2016 presidential election. As of yet, there ism't proof of any involvement on their part on behalf of the election, Wikileaks, misinfo/disinformation, etc. Russians were proved to have. Even in contact with various DNC staffers and high level members of the Democratic Party, however.

The Republicans did the same shit with Mitt Romney, sold him as the Mormon Ronald Reagan. But the Dems had a couple interesting choices to run for 2016, and they chose the candidate with the most skeletons in their closet and the least charisma to swing people.

Worst of all, I'm positive they're going to double down on the hard left Soviet tier rhetoric for 2020.

>high IQ correlates to liberal values

Not really, no. High IQ correlates to libertarian values, not liberal values. Smart people understand that they are smart enough to manage their own lives and want everyone to leave them alone.

>when foreigners can only get news about your country from your country's corrupt mass media that does nothing but lie

How do Americans that travel deal with it?

>nobody claimed hacked after election
Yeah... what fucking rock did you crawl out from under? Are you serious, this is your main point?

Come on man, there's a difference between a shitpost and a shit post. You've gone with the latter.

THE CIA AND and NSA both confirmed there was russian involvement in the election. Several former heads of the CIA and/or NSA came out and supported their statement. The only person to ever be head of the CIA AND NSA said russia interfered with the election. Why are people ignoring these facts? Is it simply because they are unwanted truths?

>FBI investigates Hillary and finds her not-guilty
>OMG LOCK HER UP SHE ID IT

>CIA and NSA confirm that Russia interfered with the election
>no you cant trust intelligence agencies xD

> an empty Syrian airfield
something like 30 Syrian troops were killed
>Doesn't even disable airfield
Tomahawks don't have the capability. All they could do is disperse sub-munitions, effectively mining the runways

Remember when Estonia wanted to get rid of a Soviet monument, and then the next week all their government websites mysteriously went down, and it turned out to be Transistrians?

This is why no one cares.

>THE CIA AND and NSA both confirmed there was russian involvement in the election.

Shouldn't be to hard to link to the evidence then, right? Show us.

>fact
lol

if its through propaganda forms, no one cares because it said persons own fault for looking at said propaganda in the first place and deciding based on that

>Russian influence = pizzagate

Yes, we all recently had a bretty big celebration for our malchiki who gallantly infiltrated Tony and John Podesta's house and left all that pedofile art hanging about. Stupid amerikansky actually beleived that these slimball lobbyist with connections to gay pedo perverts and occultist "performance" artists could be anything other than upstanding members of community, хa-хa-хa cyкa блядь

You seem upset.

Here's an oldie, but a goodie.

THe intelligence agencies in America consist of lifetime members who aren't elected and have more information than the supposed "most powerful man on the Earth" the president of the United States. They are the very deepstate most of us elected Trump to take on. Of course we aren't going to listen to a single ruddy thing they say. Why they hell would we? If there's proof, there should be enough to do something with in congress. But there isn't and they keep spouting their retarded bullshit through their propaganda channels on the TV trying to manipulate public opinion instead. Worry about your own self, Ireland. America is taking care of itself for once and the liberal media is trying to get the international community all worked up about it. Stop listening to those idiots.

Nope. Twist it anyway you want so that it makes you comfortable with your inane ideology. Time and again it has been proven that high IQ is correlated with liberal ideology. Some degree of fiscal libertarianism but come on, you'll never see a scientist dressed in revolutionary era garb carrying a gadsen flag.

Can't argue with this. It's why I voted 3rd party in 2012.

Hillary got the nod in 2016 because it was "her turn". I fully expect her to be rolled out again in 2020, assuming she isn't claimed by health issues by then.