Are you tired of all the winning yet?

Are you tired of all the winning yet?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-nafta-canada-mexico-justin-trudeau-leaders-enrique-pe-a-nieto-a7705311.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/jared-kushner-beny-steinmetz.html?_r=0
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/21/trump-nafta-mexico-election_n_16149164.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Maybe if I act like an insufferable retard I can convince people that I'm secretly a hillary supporter and then that hillary supporters are secretly retards because this is an anonymous forum

kys

>wtf I hate compromise now?????

Hillary supporters were pretty open about their retardation.

ahahahaha, get fucked USA

>Hillary supporters were pretty open about their retardation.

Hmmmm, and Trump posters?

sad :((((((((

You maple niggers REALLY think you're going to come out on top of this?

>indepedent.co.uk

fake news

Thank you for correcting the record.

A 1 month subscription to Blacked.com has been added to your account.

Sure feeling that way. Trump looks like a geriatric in every picture I see of him. Is he even going to run for a second term?

What is "walk away from the deal"

Saying he was backing out prompted mex and Canada to call him wanting to renegotiate.
This will get him a better deal when negotiating because to them him is on the brink of leaving so they won't fuck around.

Option B would have been contact both saying he wants to renegotiate. Then they think he is not going to leave and they know the US media would tear him apart if he did.

So instead take the media card away and let them think we would actually leave.

Mexico and canada are about to get bent over and shown the fifty states.

L E A F E D
E
A
F
E
D

dont fuck with us next time or you get put in your place

Not gonna lie, former Trump player here. Its hilarious watching his game crash that i burned. But in all seriousness we cant let this guy get the konami codes.

Yes he is and the donations are already piling in. Lol landslide

Nah. He won't even finish his first term at this rate. Pence will take over and hopefully not be this much of a fucking idiot. Not counting on it because Trump picked Pence, kek.

>Says fuck nafta, renegotiate
>Leafs and spics say no
>Trump says kthxbai NAFTA
>Cuckbags come back to renegotiate

I like winning.

.00000000000022 Shekels have been deposited into your account

No, but I'm tired of foreign god damn shills posting the same thing for the 17.000th time and not getting banned even though its blatantly obvious they're fucking paid shills who aren't going to do anything but repeat the same tired old talking point lies.

That's what I'm tired of, r/antifa, r/anarchism, and BAMN.

Now you know what I'm tired of so you can stop repeating yourself.

(((They))) reminded him about the coming North American Union

I thought we were just obvious about our constant gag as we tried not o wretch.

>Not gonna lie
>Former Trump Supporter
>Current Faggot

How are you liking that Blacked subscription

he'll probably win too

Classic trump and people still dont get it.

Admit it though - Trump is a loser.

>Say what I want so it makes my boipucci tingle like the faggot I am

Fuck off cunt

>Canada and Mexico refuse to renegotiate.
>Trump prepares executive order to withdraw from NAFTA.
>Canada and Mexico immediately call to say they'll renegotiate.

Kys shill.

Listen Ukraine boy, you post this shit everymorning as if you think we are gonna get really upset over our President being a President.

Quick heads up for you:
>this is not a zero sum game

I'm not surprised you think this way, I've been to Ukraine, in fact I married a woman from your land. I can tell you now you aren't as smart as you think you are and if you think this isn't what we expected you are a complete idiot.

Please get a life and jump on board this Trump Train, we are going to free you very soon.

If anything I'm gonna show up and take the fuck over your corrupt country.

Keep saying it pal
Maybe one day you can convince yourself it is true.

>the wall is now a fence
>America will take Australia's refugees
>"Muslim" ban got BTFO by a lawyer
>relations with the EU is now a priority over Britain
>war with Syria to remove Assad after being opposed to it since 2011
>capitulate to China over trade after campaigning on standing up to them
>relations with Russia plummet to new low even though you said you want to be friends
>"bomb the shit out of ISIS" actually meant bomb the shit out of some goats on a mountain in Afghanistan
>Obamacare remains intact
>nuclear war with North Korea
>Hillary Clinton won't be going to jail
>NAFTA remains intact
>right wing elements of trump team get purged
>Jewish son-in-law now the chief advisor
>Ivanka now best friends with Merkel

Daily Reminder that we shilled night and day for 1 year and a half so this can happen

J U S T

Whoa, settle there cowboy, I asked for your resignation not your sexual preference

"We"
says the cUK

Why does he want to fuck us over? Shit's already god-awful over here, there's no goddamn jobs. Doing what he wants to do would solidify us in this state for at least a decade and would force us to bend over for China.

>Mexico and Canada wont renegotiate
>We are leaving NAFTA
>Mexico and Canada call begging for renegotiations
>Alright, lets talk about it then
>HAHAHAHA DRUMPF ISNT LEAVING NAFTA

But the end result is the same you're going to create the North American equivalent of the European Economic Community that preceded the European Union.

Trumps opposition to NAFTA was good because it was in opposition to further Globalisation that would undermine North Americas borders. Who cares if you get a better deal when the end result means the NWO?

nobody cared the first time you posted it, ukraine

>Doesn't understand green text

Newfag spotted. Fuck off back to r/Sandersforpresident

We have to take care of these two. They are like little brothers. No one fucks with them because of us and we can't just abandon them. So we will play nice and help but both need to understand without US they are third world countries. Thats how this deal will be negotiated.

Mate, your imagination is what gave you away.
If you want to fuck 'boipuccy', go for your life, but that has nothing to do with my statement: the fact that Trump is a loser and you're going to have to accept it soon rather than later.

>Still doesn't understand green text

My god gtfo newfag... seriously...

Green text fag fuck off.
No one cares.
Why a stupid thing to get upset over.

ha...hahahah....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuck off nigger, go back to listening to rap and killing your neighbors for "axing" you for money

You don't actually believe that.

>HURRRR I'M 2 STUPID TO UNDERSTAND DA GREEN TEXT!
>I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT!

That's you.

Trump administration looks very shambolic. Core promises failed and broken. Legislative agenda is pre much dead. Majority in Congress and Senate but can't get anything done. Looks inept.

No i understand. Also not the guy you were talking to.
"This is my board, everyone must keep up with ancient Sup Forums standards" even tho the site is nothing like it was even 2 years ago let alone longer. You're fighting a battle you have already lost.

Try harder.
3/10

wtf I love nafta now
wtf I love refugees now
wtf I love foreign interventionism now
wtf I hate the wall
wtf I don't want to lock her up anymore
wtf I love DACA now
wtf I hate Assange now
wtf I love Israel now

>t. Trump supporter since April 6th
When 2020 rolls around theyll rationalize this bullshit by saying he'll get to it in his second term.

>I don't understand green text so I want everyone to stop using it
>I'm a huge faggot

Thank you for correcting the record.

A 1 month subscription to Blacked.com has been added to your account.
faggot

Who cares what you think little boy

Hi,

Justin called Trump and literally got on his knees and begged Trump not to terminate NAFTA as it would completely fuck over Canada. Literally BEGGED!

How's it feel living in such a cucked country? Please kill yourself and take as many leafs with you as you can.

Everyone understands green text.
Jesus christ gtfo faggot virgin.
Are you 16?

Nice non argument, sorry you don't have the balls to hold your elected officials responsible.

Go back to your safespace

>I was only acting retarded user... God you are such a faggot

At least use a proxy

HahahajshznzhahshahA

>Trudeau: "Look Drumpf, Putin gave me a copy of the piss tapes, as well as the shit tapes, and the dildo in ass tapes. Leave NAFTA alone."

Trudeau's cock power has worked
He was right to nail Ivanka
Trump was impressed by his stamina, then aknowledged Trudeau's alpha male status

Trudy is crying right now about NAFTA

Canada is about to get fucked

mexico too... but canada is funnier

You're emotionally attached to a shitty politician

How do you like that 30% tariff on Canadian lumber, yeh kuk?

"Who cares if we go to the ME for anotber war for Israel and make sure internationalism/globalism continues at least MUH PRESIDENT has balls!"

Too many faggots here put all their hopes and dreams on Trump. Criticizing him would lead to an existential crisis, so they're lashing out. Give it time they'll wake up eventually.

There come the shills. A little late. But they made it. Shit post after shit post.

Lol good luck in mid term elections. The way this administration is going GOP will be smashed and Trump will become a lame duck president post 2018

Obama did what in his first 100 days. With a full cabinet?
Shitty stimulus that fucked citizens and bail out the auto industry?

No, I'm not

The T R U M P F A G S were really contributing with their damage control of a retard

Sup le_donald?

This is an anti-Trump board. gb2 your containment site.

>we go to the ME for anotber war
source

(((Trump))) backed down

Commie

ok reddit spaeces

Again, keep telling yourself this. You might actually believe it one day.

Fuck Obama, stop projecting his marxist faggot supporters onto everyone that criticizes Trumps moves.

Are you trolling or just that ignorant?

Trump is more of an embarrassment every day. For me. During the election I argued his side and defended many of his positions. Not him personally, because he's obviously a boorish pos, but the stuff he was touting. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. Daily I'm being called out. How do feel now? Not so smart, eh? I told ya so, I told you he was a lying sack of shit etc Thanks a lot Trump.

Because Canada is a weak country full of weak men who voted for a weak prime faggister.

You guys are lucky. You have a leader who perfectly embodies your country and it's spirit.

>Maybe if I act like an insufferable retard I can convince people that I'm not secretly a puppet of Jared Kushner and his globalist boss, the israeli billionarie Shlomo Meichor.

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/jared-kushner-beny-steinmetz.html?_r=0

No he didn't. Got them to the negotiation table dipshit.

fake headline, read the article and the story changes. sage, fake news.

>you might actually believe it one day

Are you retarded? All T R U M P F A G S do everybody is damage control

>we never thought it would be an actual wall
>I never thought she would actually go to jail
>Flynn did nothing wrong, oh he did? Well he was fired, get over it
It's all damage control

.1oz maple syrup has been added to your account

you shills try too hard

Lol who should we compare the president to? Not the past president? Hillary?
And who do you support?
Lol a whiney bitch (I) that never takes a side so he can always bitch? Yeah thought so.

Someone in his government just explained to Trump how NAFTA actually works.

It's becoming clear the guy has no idea what he's doing, he just riles up the masses.

>Trump administration looks very shambolic. Core promises failed and broken. Legislative agenda is pre much dead. Majority in Congress and Senate but can't get anything done. Looks inept.

but it makes leftists cry and that's what really counts

Its not damage control, it's 4D CHESS, get the branding right

>Flag
>Defending Trump

Good try.

He's scared of AMLO, who isn't pretending to want to destroy NAFTA.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/21/trump-nafta-mexico-election_n_16149164.html

now also renegotiate ttip and tpp

NAFTA expert reporting in here guys. Ask him anything.

>people still falling for this copypasta

He's shilling from your country.... take care of him leaf.