GENDER IS A SPECTRUM YOU TROLL. DON'T ASK ME TO PROVE IT!

I just lost all the respect I had for Adam Savage. Never watching Mythbusters again.

Stop listening to meme scientists.

But user, didn't you get the memo?

It's 2017. Facts do not exist and solopsism is the new truth. Facts are mereley what I BELIEVE to be true and you can't prove me wrong because then you'll be every negative *-ist I can think of

Scientists in 2017 are fucking dumb.

It's almost like science is based on speculation and the ability to prove something or not

He's going all out

Dang he used to be one of my hero's.

>savage fedora
>ever having respect for
Why?

Ask him what the spectrum is

Ok, now I need carl sagan to come out of the dead and buttfuck asimovs corpse so I can burn all my dried childhood.

Who is this guy?

Former host of the tv show Mythbusters of course.

>tfw your favorite meme scientists were shills all along

This is all on america. Your "scientist" that in reality are just selling, funny TV personalities are ruining the reputation of real science. Get your shit together.

Jamie was always the better of the two.

Plus, isn't Adam a cuck?

Stop calling them scientists. They are not scientists.

At least Feynman doesn't have to witness this.

ill show you a speculum alright

great, another old great that has gone down the shitter

Now the only good tv scientists are the walrus guy from mythbusters and the asian

Trust me. I'm a doctor.

>I'm going to state this as a fact
>After all, science is all about facts
>I love science
>therefore I only use facts
>I'm saying this and because I'm a scientist, you know it's a fact
>Woah you want scientific proof that it's a fact? That's not how it works buddy
I just don't understand this mindset

If I recall both mythbusters guy fight each other and quit the show, this means the other guy was /ourguy/?

It's amazing. Reminds me of my arguments in high school.

You people here watch such garbage?

He's a no nonsense man of work. Hopefully so.

Jaime is just as much of a SCIENCE fedora man (hard to be anything else in that environment) and has basically the same opinions on politics from what I know, except that since he's more introverted he doesn't feel the need to signal all the time. I wouldn't get your hopes up about him.

When we win the race war the purge of the science, education, judicial sectors is going to huge.

>oh, such assholes, understanding that the burden of proof is actually on me

if you have ever met an effeminate male that is married and has children (common on Sup Forums) then you have just been shown proof of a gender spectrum. you can't argue this

>I love each and every one of you.

This is how you know the guy is just seething.

>I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

God. Fucking cringe. I bet he retweets DUDE TRUMP IS VOLDEMORT LMAO shit.

You all fail.
Each and every one of you.
Stop making stupid people famous, and stop caring about what TV-clowns post on twitter.

mythbusters was scientifically inaccurate garbage, dont know why this is surprising.

jet fuel can't melt stolen memes.

sad, I wanted Walrus man in our team

If gender is a spectrum, then he's a woman right? She's only got a few ways off from it anyways.

Jamie Hyneman was the real Mythbuster all along. Adam was always a fucking manchild.

They never claimed to be scientist. The science and math was sound because the TV show had a team of scientist, fact checkers and researchers.
They do special effects and know math. That's it.
Mythbusters was an awesome show. Adam Savage is like a little kid though. Once the fame got to him, he went full out spazzoid cringe. Some episodes are so hard to watch cause he's so cringe.

Anyways, the science and math on their show is real.

>Stop asking me to prove it you fucking shitlord
Do these people even read what they're typing?

wonder how Sagan would feel about these guys today

He would be laser focused on weed legalization and be apathetic about how many genders there are.

Asking the left to prove outlandish claims about biology is 'being a dick' now.

BAHAAHHAH libtard chimps never cease to amaze

>Adam isn't the same since meeting Obama

Okay did he replace Adam with a pod-person or was he always this retarded?

> Also, listen up: gender is a spectrum. The closer you look at ANYTHING the blurrier the lines get. INCLUDING GENDER. LIFE is complicated.

> If you're yelling "PROVE IT" in my twitter feed, you're not actually having a discussion, you're being a dick.

this is exactly how science works.

What the fuck is sealioning?

t. grandpa

Please, for the love of god, somebody bring a frivolous suit against a government department relating to gender identity or whatever and subpoena pop-science characters like this.

Retain a very expensive barrister and charge him with just ruining them on the stand. Make it a two-day cross-examination that just gets more bitter and miserable the longer it goes.

I will donate to this endeavor. Watching a brutal cross-examination of a tv show host, replete with "so what are your qualifications? how does that in any way make you an expert?", will make my life complete.

Gender is a linguistic term that applies to words, not organisms, but it's not a spectrum, words are male gender, female gender or neutral gender. Sex is the biological thing that applies to complex multicellular organisms with sex differentiation.
Sexual dimorphism goes all the way back to plant life, but hey, no, it's totally a spectrum some how because muh progress.
I'll bet Adam Savage is one of those secular humanist creationists that believes all humans are created equal somehow.

First Bill, now Adam? Fuck me, I wasn't ready to kill myself just yet

Wrong reply

some SJW term invented against anyone who dares ask questions in return.

First heard it on Gamergate then never again because it was so retarded.