Tfw NatSoc gf

I finally found her, Sup Forums. She's perfect in every way. She hates kikes, niggers, spics, and gypsies. She speaks in memes and comes directly from here. We spend almost all our time talking to each other, and it hasn't gotten stale at all. She's 110% white, she's got big tits, she's beautiful, and she wants to have white babbies with me, like, yesterday. We're about to spend our sixth weekend together and I can't fucking wait. I finally have someone I can Sup Forums myself with, someone I can jizz in and share Zyklon Ben pics with, who doesn't have a penis.

So has anyone else met their gf here, and how high of a red pill dosage are they on? Did it work out?

The nose knows.

Damn she's fat as hell. Sorry for your loss.

>piercings
Sorry she is a degenerate.

Not your blog. Fuck off.

How did you met your gf from here?

>Doesn't have a penis
You dun goofed!

I didn't meet her on here, but basically everything else is the same you said, only I'm not a big happy faggot about it.

>facebook filename
>look it up
>Pizza Sluts
?

>she's beautiful

Pic unrelated. That's not her. I'm not sharing an image of her with you lunatics, if only for the fact that I knew at least one of you would reverse image search - which you did.

>grease tits

Okay OP

If you're posting fat pigs like this your standards must be pretty low.

kek whatever you say kiddo

trumpcucks get more delusional by the day, keep this shit coming its fucking hilarious

Wow, sounds like a really healthy way to start a relationship and save the white "race," OP! Any child would be lucky to be yours.

A thread about states, where everyone was from. We're both from the same state and same area. It was just luck, really.

>Sup Forumstard
>find perfect waifu
>still unhappy
Checks out. I'm h a p p y for you, user.

>a woman concerned about politics

you are going to get cheated on.

>dating someone like myself

That sounds absolutely horrible.

Then do is the favor of saving a Google image and not upload any image you have in your fap folder next time.

You're posting on Sup Forums, and from behind that flag. I wouldn't get started on standards if I were you.

Where is she from OP?

>speaks in memes

So just another vapid whore that hasn't an orginal thought of her own?

Lithuania is objectively whiter than the USA, you flag-illiterate retard.

>its another "I'm 18 and I finally got my first girlfriend so I know all about the world" episode

The MidWest, but born in the South. Knows how to cook like a fucking pro.

>duh different flag
And better tastes than you

I have one but shes from North east. If shes german, it would explain it.

>finally
It couldn't have taken that long, OP. your high school only has like 1000 people, no?

Kek, you're just pissed you got baited by a pic you
1. Can't exploit
and
2. Pretend you didn't reverse search for further images to fap to

I just hope she's better looking for your sake

$5 says you cant even point to lithuania on a map. stay in school you child

>2. Pretend you didn't reverse search for further images to fap to
This is one of the fucking pictures you think of when you're in public and don't want to get an erection.

>objectively

Congratulations OP.
I found a quality woman as well but she turned me down, saying she wasn't interested in relationships at the moment. Just gonna have to keep looking

Caught your fucking attention, didn't it, DayGlo?

Once 2 girls approached me in highschool, one saying that "her friend likes me" and i pretty much said "Go fuck yourself" in Lithuanian

Thanks. It took me 30 years, but now I know what my parents meant when they said it takes a while to find the right one. What was her political leanings?

Yeah, it's hard not to spot girls that weigh over 100kg.

30 years to find a gf

As does a chubby roadkill

I didn't find her here I found her in real life in high school when she was just a clueless default democrat until i took her in and gave her some redpills
now she thinks hitler wasn't that bad of a guy after watching TGSNT and is even more racist than me
when we have sex she moans for me to fill her up with my white seed and impregnate her with lots of white babies
she's a nurse and deals a lot with minorities which I think redpilled her more than anything else as to how shitty these people really are and how they literally cannot control or think for themselves

lad you need to dump her and start BLEACHING non-whites.

My gf is a POO and she's finishing her residency this year so she's the bread winner whilst I get to do whatever as long as i've cleaned the house. Well atm her parents are paying her bills anyways.

Girl in pic is sexy, have anymore of those huge tits?

And yet you're so invested in this thread. Projection, much?

Ok, but you're insulting someone I don't know. Is this supposed to hurt my feelings, or . . . ? Because if it is, you could maybe do a little better, yourself. Enjoy your fap. You're welcome.

Invested, you mean taking 2 mins in total writing all these messages, having the tab open while browsing?

4u

Let's see some more pictures

God, you lucky fuck.

>G+V5VDVi
>7 posts by this ID
>immediately following mine

Ok newfriend.

I bet she's been BLACKED.

Girls who are open about being racist towards niggers usually have a hard fetish for getting raped by them. Look it up.

sage you and your fat gf

Not tits you shitlord, body picture, better face pic

Don't listen to shitfucks. If you're not lying, be proud and happy and plentiful!

Crumple up some po pouri on that pussay for this leaf!

Doubt it. Girls who get BLACKED never go back. Look it up.

The fact that you even have that pizza gurgling slob saved onto your computer probably means that this "woman" is a trap. Good luck with your STDs you fucking pedophile degenerate. Fuck you.

>She's perfect in every way

Fucking beta white knight, put that pussy on pedestal, that will work real fine for you.

I married a girl from a developing country who came to the US to get her advanced degree.

Just took a little pointing out how stupid and lazy niggers are and mentioning that the greediest people usually have "berg" or "stein" in their last name.

Boom. Semi-redpilled waifu.

This is why Australians can go to hell. Leafs best brothers.

Mostly conservative with the exception of supporting lgbt rights

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES
1776 1488
RACE WAR NOW

Just don't forget to pay your taxes, sweet aryan couple.

Meh, that could be a lot worse. There are plenty of people here who are closeted for cock, like this fellow, who even has GOY in his ID and nobody waiting on him when he comes home from school. Finding the perfect blend is fucking hard, dude.

t. future divorcee

Cool dude. I have a date next weekend with an 18 year old far right Trump supporter, she is fucking hot and is into me. I'm 28 so I feel like cradle robber, but god damn she has a nice ass.

Beats being Bulgarian from birth.

Women look for older men most of the time as a husband and provider. They're vulnerable like that. Dive into that ass and never look back.

post the fucking sauce already!

All the women I have dated the past few years that are around my age are damaged goods, so get em while they are young I guess.

Get her pregnant you fucking faggot.

>trusting a female & revealing your power-level
>÷meet off Sup Forums
This is a disaster waiting to happen
Prepare to be blacked.com when your relationship goes down hill senpai

A meme waiting to happen

She is fucking ugly

Awesome dude, congratulations !
I met my girl on the interwebs to,
French Canadian, ten years younger than me, hot, smart and pretty redpilled !

Same. Every fucking woman I talked to in this city has at least 1 kid and addiction, and they all listen to coon tunes. Dreadful stuff.

She's actually asking me whether or not we should use contraceptive right now. Weird. Probably won't. I wanna keep this one.

Awesome. Treat her right and live a great life. Fuck the haters shes white and looks great.

I guarantee you that she's Jewish.

Hi Spencerfag

Read the thread, dumdum, that's not her.

>French-Canadian
>Redpilled
Now that's what I call WHITE. Great catch.

>she's beautiful
You're a fucking liar.

Getting my bags packed atm. We shitpost here together sometimes. It's working out.

It's like leafs are actually happy for people, and everyone in the Pacific southern hemisphere is bitter trash. Really makes me think.

It's literally impossible for me to lie about that, as that's subject to personal opinion and nothing else. Willing to bet she's prettier than your left hand, though.

SWEATER MEAT
W
E
A
T
E
R

M
E
A
T

I use my right to finger my pussy thanks.
Post her up. I'll bet she's got more ham than a pork processing plant.

>Post her up
I second that

Yeah I was talking to one a few weeks ago, just a year younger than me. She was far right, Trump and 2A supporter, I thought I hit the jackpot. Then she told me she's a heroin addict that's been clean for several years, and had kids with a Mexican sicario. Never talked to her again.

He won't do it. She's a ham planet and he knows it.

>She speaks in memes

That actually sounds fucking horrific, why would you ever want that in a girlfriend?

Show me yours and I'll show you mine, sweetheart.

>be me
>have moderate power level
>Falls in love with pure French blood ultra-liberal SJW girl
>Gets heart broken by ultra-liberal SJW girl
>Depressed 24/7
>Fails last trimester
>Discovers Sup Forums

That's my story with girls and politics.
Glad it worked out for you though.

>Swede
Discarded, there's a knothole in a tree with your name on it.

That's me in the Sup Forums shirt and this is my caveman boyfriend.
Lets see em nancy.
>INB4 muh reverse image search

Good for you OP

Sounds pretty similar to my situation, she was a fascist, traditional and highly intelligent but also beautiful. Married her and am currently living the dream.

>autistic leftist cuck detected

Honestly, that dude should kill himself, looks like a dope head

hehe i are gay

That's you with and without the beard, and you're fucking disgusting. Take an alcohol towelette to your forehead and wipe some of that oil off.

im dating a liberal girl and she's not fat like your lady because i don't base my relationships with other humans off of my bigoted internet views.

Probably larping but she isn't gonna be your gf after posting face on Sup Forums

No wonder, a degenerate from Germany.

That's just him when he hasn't been to work in a while. He binges out on Sup Forums and vidya on his days off. It makes him look pretty gnarly.
Would you prefer a picture of me after I dyed my hair?
We don't even share the same facial features senpai.