Is this Mud Gook based or no?

Duterte vows to eat ISIS members alive.

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/25/philippine-leader-duterte-vows-to-eat-isis-members-alive.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/02/08/duterte-challenges-228-policemen-to-gun-duel-as-he-showers-them-with-insults/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver-Eating_Johnson
badassoftheweek.com/livereating.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(PPP)
philstar.com/headlines/2017/04/12/1690173/abu-sayyaf-leader-abu-rami-killed-bohol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not supposed to be taken literally. Something was lost in translation. It's like hearing him say 'Fuck Obama' and waiting to see if he will really touch Obama's black parts.

>Obama's black parts

Probably was lost in translation but still wouldn't put it past this badass. Philippine v Indonesia coming up.......

Then why is he ordering Cajun Seasoning

I think he's just hungry. They eat dog over there.

>Shanghai Lumpia, made with real shanghainese

Consider the following

This is how you have to act towards them. They attack the west because they know political correctness keeps us from waging total war.
They won't put much effort towards fucking with the Philippines if based Duterte starts ripping body parts off of every person who could even remotely be related to them

Does this guy actually do anything as the leader of Phillippines or does he just talk alot of shit

Because all I ever see is him talking shit

Duerte is balls to the walls based.

Indonesia would crush Philippine.
Philippine is ranked 49th in military power, Indonesia is ranked 14th

Killed 2000 drug dealers/users 60k arrests and had 1 million plus surrender for prosecution/treatment in 8 months.

uncle rodrigo is an honorary aryan

Definitely based

nah i remember reading in a thread by some Philippine bros that hes a hard ass mother fucker.
much better than that fucking puppet ((((((((((((((((((Trump)))))))))))))))))

Literally /ourgook

>Does this guy actually do anything as the leader of Phillippines or does he just talk alot of shit
God-tier shit talking:
thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/02/08/duterte-challenges-228-policemen-to-gun-duel-as-he-showers-them-with-insults/
I don't think he's just talking shit, he seems to be eager to actually get in gun fights with drug dealers.

>Obama's black box

He has literally admitted to personally murdering dozens of people. He's awesome.

>He has literally admitted
No, he doesn't admit, he brags.

Isn't this the place where they just fucking kill you for being a drug addict?

Ranking doesn't matter if we nuke their shit

Yes, he brags about driving around on a motorcycle with an Uzi and killing people.

obligatory Kitties

nah, if they surrender they get to live.
Pedophile tourists in the otherhand...

Duterte is actually a puppet. Everything is master minded by kitty!

Sounds pretty based to me

He actually does his campaign promises. Crimerate is down huge, druggies are gone, billions of dollars of foreign investments, Japan and China investing billions to help us build infrastructure, last quarter we had 7% economic growth and more to come.

Him talking shit is mostly because he doesn't care about political correctness

I won't post other Duterte kids. They are filthy kikes

>your dad is the fucking president
damn i dunno how to live like that. I think that sorta thing fucks with a child's head

he needs to have flaws you know (aside from being ugly)

Great observation.

Wasn't he afraid of China? China took your parts of your ocean and some islands (If I can remember) and all Duerte said was "What can I do? Declare war? We would lose"

You got cucked by China.

I think she's kinda attention whoring now that daddy is busy.

>implying you'd do anything besides pulling a Nork on us

When your dad is a psycho badass I'm not sure it makes much difference.

I love this guy.

magtago ka na gago, huli ka na namin

Some flips happen to be Tropical Chinks. Duterte has chink blood.

Appease China and Russia so he wont be CIA'd

The reclaimed land turned base was claimed by Vietnam

IDK about Benham rise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver-Eating_Johnson
badassoftheweek.com/livereating.html

You can call it cucked, but what he said in return was reasonable.

He decided to talk with china and both agreed that Duterte would lessen PH's claim on the islands in exchange of China fixing this country's shitty transpo infrastructure. His reason is in our current state, even if we did have those islands, we cannot even exploit or benefit from it. So instead, he decided that china should build our infrastructure which would boost our economy far greater than it is now because to be honest, our current infrastructure is shit tier

Schrodinger's nuke

b..but I am not lewding Kitty

Will this image appease you?

Yes but that doesn't benefit you long term, only short term.

You got a shit deal.

If Trump had half his balls, there'd be a lot more dead Mexicans and Leftisits right now

How is infrastructure short term?

When have we ever talked shit with indonesia? I know we fuck with malaysia because theyre the jews of southeastasia

please stop spreading pedoshit here, you fucking virgin squatter

It's bad when we live in a world when a crazy fucker like this seems reasonable. Our own cucked politicians have basically created a situation that's so untenable that you need crazy fuckers like him to solve the problem.

i dunno, not getting zerg rushed by soulless gooks seems to be bretty gud

>pedoshit
she posted it herself

It will only benefit your economy because it will create more jobs but these jobs only last as long as these infrastructure projects last.

These manual labor workers will vastly outnumber the ones generated from more public transport workers.

Considering what they eat in the Phillippines, ISIS livers would be an improvement

Kidding, I love based mud gook and I hope he actually cooks and eats ISIS livers

He sounds pretty based. When will Canada have its own Duterte?

Reminder that Filipinos hate Americans, never trust anything they say and don't expect to be welcome in their country

Their women love the white man tho, my older brother is engaged to one of them.

is the girl a low born subic/malate prostitute?

CIA KILLER

eh, The PH is an Archipelago , the infrastructures help connect the islands and cheapen and hasten the delivery of goods .

Not just infrastructure, a lot of investments went to agriculture and fisheries

eh a lot of females lust for white cock.

>The foul-mouthed president said that if a terrorist was presented to him when he's in a foul mood, "give me salt and vinegar and I'll eat his liver." The crowd broke into laughter, but Duterte cut in, "It's true, if you make me angry."

GDP (PPP)
Philippines

IMF Estimates (192 countries surveyed)
2017 - 29th - $ 878,980M
2018 - 27th - $ 960,658M
2019 - 27th - $1,050,595M
2020 - 26th - $1,146,994M

PwC Estimates (189 countries surveyed)
2015 - 29th - $ 742,251M
2020 - 27th - $1,113,547M
2025 - 24th - $1,740,812M
2030 - 21st - $2,345,820M
2040 - 19th - $2,640,162M
2050 - 18th - $5,145,927M
2060 - 14th - $7,361,821M

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_past_and_projected_GDP_(PPP)

Based as fuck, maybe flips aren't that bad afterall.
I wish we would do this instead of fucking supplying officers with narcan while epipens require a sacrifice of not eating for a week

>malaysia because theyre the jews of southeastasia
hmm...

>a lot of investments went to agriculture and fisheries

That's good. trade deals are always good long term investments for a country.

Hell if I know. but she has fucking 3 kids and her ex husband threatened my brother infront of some police and they beat up the ex husband..... They said "This is how you treat tourists in our country?"

No. Logistics is expensive as hell right now, we have no trains, delivery costs are high thus everything sold in the market is sold at a very high price. Every place is on full on gridlock. We don't even have much expressways and the whole capital district which is one of the most densest urban area in the entire world is only supported by 3 train lines.

It's pure hell, what would normally take you 15 minutes without traffic would take you an hour and half. It grinds the distribution of goods into near halt.

Our country's infrastructure is extremely shitty, Japan took the challenge to fix it to test their own abilities.

We need a leader like him, Ireland is quickly becoming WORSE than Sweden

it's actually the best time to go all 1488 now in south east asia
the world is so focused on trump, brexit, syria, etc to care

>one of the most pro American places on Earth hates Americans

i dunno, i myself have no quarrel with malaybros but funding muslim rebel groups (milf,mnlf,abu sayyaf) seems like a real fucker

Indonesia is an ally(ASEAN) and their president is actually a friend to ours. Stop division.

Dam that sounds horrible. Guess it's a good thing Duerte is culling some of the population off to lessen the load on your shitty roads I guess.

How come the flips get a based president?
It's not fair.

Why can't we have a second world strongman? We all thought we voted for one but Trump is just a dumb puppet bigly.

You should of voted for hilldog, that's why.

>crazy fucker
not knowing the true 4d chessmaster at play

i thought you were based, norbro

We have a based president but a fucking cucked party keeps trying to fuck up every improvement he's trying to make

Typical shitty urban planning and corruption like what most third world countries were ruined by.

At least we're very glad we elected a president that actually does his campaign promises.

See 6000+ drug dealers, the police doesn't kill drug users, it's the drug gangs who kill the users because they might squeal to the police.

He's not afraid of China, he wants to have diplomacy because knowing China's military capabilities, we be losing millions of lives if war broke out, a wise decision.

Are you nuts? He was reported to have actually went out with police killing drug dealers on the back of a moped

He's not joking or just talking shit

Based

give him time
the now stacked supreme court may work in his favour
(and i heard one more is kicking the bucket?)

this guy is so fucking metal

>alternative: america pls help
we (shitholes) really need to think it through, man

>human rights & UN cucks: he talks too much he's just flexing

>several days later:
philstar.com/headlines/2017/04/12/1690173/abu-sayyaf-leader-abu-rami-killed-bohol

My wife is a first gen flip. Thanks for sending over women who can shut the fuck up every once in a while.

>is he based
yes, yes he is

Yes but everyone has a stake in Syria

>Russia and U.S both want a pipeline
>Turkey wants to remove kurds
>Israel hates Hezbollah
>Jordan, Qatar, Saudi arabia and others want to spread wahabbism

Remember, 1 million pesos per abu sayaf heade

It's hunting season

killed 30 abus in Lanao , only injured soldiers

I thought that was for the Bohol encounter survivors, so 7 heads up for grabs

you lucked out. bitches i know never shut the hell up and the only things they ever talk about are inane shit

to any1 who thinks hes just talk

Actually, several soldiers & police got killed too, but the number of Abus killed is twice or thrice as many

At least bitches here are far more better in terms of morals and marriage unlike in the west.

Seriously? Her dad is a literal fob and based as fuck. Raised her to vote red, religious, etc. I kinda assumed you guys were just hiding your collective powerlevel.

hivemind

we have wahabbism and/or isis, lots of it in fact
all just waiting for the perfect crisis to stir up shit
indonesian isis cells have been trying really hard to undermine flip anti-terror activity

Who's project is he? Russian? Someone is definitely using him as a megaphone.