Washington Post writer raises her cats "gender-neutral"

I'm done guys, I'm really done. The world has become a retarded place to live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWCN3j9z0vE

Who the hell pays attention to their cat's gender in the first place?

wow, the liberals are alienating more normies and destroying their own movement from the inside out?

fuk this gay erf amirite fellers?

So they're neutered and have stupid names?
Sounds like the typical WaPo writer

Sexual differentiation is much lower in cats so it doesn't really make a difference. So basically she can signal about gender politics without really doing anything. How convenient.

At least she's not ruining a young child's life with this shit.

Mark Dice? How popular did this guy became, what was his original pitch?

It must be absolutely fantastic to live in a world where your biggest issue in life is what pronouns to use.

He looks with no life

>Crazy cat lady starter kit.

wouldn't this be against their own rules? The cat didn't decide it's gender "identity", the owner is forcing them to be "gender neutral", so it's almost like..."rape"?

I have a cat that I rescued feral like 6 years ago, and I thought it was a female until about 2 weeks ago.

He had been neutered very young, so I kind of thought the neutered ball sack looked like a cat vagina (I'm no expert, and I didn't care to research it much).

Anyway, I had to take him in for bladder stone surgery and the vet informed me my cat was actually male.

Aaa

Fucking disgusting

Yeah I have a male cat that was neutered and it's like a Barbie cat. Nothing down there, just the anus

cut her dirty flange off and see how she likes to be gender neutral herself.

>biggest issue in life is what pronouns to use.
First world problems.

Working on end of semester paper. Prof wants me to cover gender in makerspaces since there "aren't enough women" making things. Write that makerspaces aren't sexist, that American women are generally useless, lazy leeches. He's not going to be impressed.

>dirty flange
Gonna remember that one.

>Sexual differentiation is much lower in cats
I used to think so as well, but they're more different than you think. I've had several cats, both when growing up, and as an adult. Growing up, all of my cats were female, so it wasn't until I got a male cat that I noticed the difference. Of course, that's too small of a sample size to judge how cats behave, but after googling it, it turned out my experienced lined up with other people's experiences.
Basically, male cats are more aggressive towards other cats, more territorial and more likely to wander. They also tend to be more affectionate, attention seeking and playful, and really bond with their owner.
Female cats are more independent, more likely to avoid fights and seem to care about food over all else. The exception is when they go into heat and basically go insane.

>raising cats

Is that Julie Borowski?

I think the cat on with the cone on is saying "Heeeeelp meeeeeee", I think the other cat has given up on life.

I want Hitler to come back and establish a world wide white supremacist empire.

The world must be cleansed of this vermin.

Hitler was the first world leader who cared about animal rights, and banned vivisection. But yeah, he'd genocide that cunt in a heartbeat.

That's not nearly as bad as 99% of the shit these weirdos do.
I don't treat animals as if they have genders either, it's just a dog, what matters is if the fucker is gonna bite me or not.

Pic explains why

Her teeth look different

>not just letting the cat kill pests in exchange for food and shit removal
I'm not gonna sit around watching the ugly bastards, writing some gay little dossier about them.

Is that why doctor mengele, the angel of death and ultimate evil person on earth, performed unspeakable acts of tortures on the juices? Because they took his rabbits?

Could she look any more Jewish
>oooooooy veeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy

What was her relationship like with her parents?

>when they go into heat and basically go insane
had female cats go in heat, can confirm

Looks like a tight grip

Are you perhaps a nigger, who is incapable of noticing patterns or caring about animals?

Doing god's work user, keep it up.
You can tell a dude cat it's a faggot all you want, it's still gonna stick its dick in another female cat.

daily reminder that single women should not be legally allowed to own pets

Jolly good
Kek

I don't really disagree with any of this but it's still lower than in humans. Male and female cats look almost identical and you have to pay attention to observe the behavioral differences just like you said. There's a reason why lots of people don't know or care about the genders of dogs and cats that aren't their own pets, and use the word "it" (at least in English) to refer to them.

BUT THERE ARE NO BEHAVIOURAL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN!!! IT'S ALL ENVIRONMENTAL!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I imagine she's probably into that tumblr vegan cat diet thing too?

The unlimited Jewish gender scam, is not a laughing matter. It's been pushed by the highest levels of the (((MSM))) for quite some time now. They are particularly targeting children. I am hearing of kids being reassigned genders through the power of the courts, against the will of parents in some cases.
WARNING (((they))) are already subverting the childhood curiosity of infant boys wearing their mothers shoes or trying on makeup as positive proof of transgenderism.
Again this id not a joke. Look how rapidly gay marriage and subsequent gay adoption (wide open to pedophiles assuming gay marriage for this very purpose) went from a joke into law.
(((They))) are successfully subverting and degenerating and ultimately destroying white people and western civilisation through a multi directional attack. Unlimited immigration and the demonising of "straight white men" to con women into hating their own ethnicity but attempting to breed it out with the ever increasing numbers Arab and black "refugee" men.

Female liberation was a mistake.

Underrated

>women

Woooow did they just assume her gender?!

looks like xhe's wearing a tie

pussy hats look so goddamn retarded holy shit

Would you prefer brain hats instead?

kek those only look marginally less retarded

Would you rather have her abusing her children and producing more mentally damaged people like her self or larping as a shitty mom to her stupid cats? Cat ladies are great. Like homos they don't reproduce as long as we keep them away from our children. Their kind goes extinct if it can't pass on its mind virus.

>raises her cats gender neutral
Pack it up guys we're done here.

Liberals are actually wiping themselves out by not having kids. According to recent studies, political ideology is partially tied to genetics, and conservatives tend to have far more children than liberals do. Give it a generation or two, and white people will become overwhelmingly conservative. I just hope it's not too late by then.