youtube.com/watch?v=qMU1soRrtJk&list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms
youtube.com/watch?v=unpBIW3aSAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He took too many red pills

same as this guys. (mkultra)

He was the first red piller

Too woke to cope

He swallowed so many redpills he became a redpill.

he just wanted to be alone but FUCKING NORMIES AND THEIR ROADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he used to be a dapper lad.

where did it all go wrong?

can he just blame "leftists" for his personal inadequacies

He realized how technology is fucking everyone up.

Well, that is UC Berkeley in the background there...

He was a solution, but there weren't enough of him

The CIA fucked him up.

He exposed all the electric jews

He believed in evolution and it fucked him up.
youtube.com/watch?v=qMU1soRrtJk&list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

tortured by a military training program while at Harvard university

He was a subject of MK ULTRA experiments.

Was Ted the first anarcho-capitalist?

>tfw too woke to stop it

Why didn't he just join an amish community?

He had based Polish genes in him and overdosed on redpills

This.

some kind of anarcho-primitivism more likely.

>capitalist
Read the manifest

It's common for us to talk about how the internet and smart phones are fucking with humanity, and how things were so much better before that tech...just think how it must've looked to an early redpiller who knew what things were like before ANY of the shit that 60s, 70s, 80s kids had.

Mankind has been having its soul sucked out by the tech Jew for generations now

He was Sup Forums the guy. Except unlike you faggots he was willing to give up the convenience and perceived security of modern society.

Yeah I know... I was trying to make a joke about anarcho-capitalists and no roads but it really sucked.

is the manifesto worth reading?
given his intelligence i have to think that he knew the futility of affecting change through sending mailbombs. unless his goal was to generate enough notoriety for his manifesto to go viral and for people to read it.

He had too much insight about a society he felt powerless in

His problem was/is that he got caught.

kaczynsky strikes me as a violent richard stallman: incredibly smart, incredibly prescient, born twenty years too early, and "If Only You Had Listened"

I'm about 2/3rds of the way through it. (decided to read it in entirety last night) Though I'd read little snippets here and there before. I try not to give cold blooded serial killers the audience they despeartely seek.. but holy shit. This guy... He knew what he was talking about.

And he pretty much states right off the hop that the reason he killed was because otherwise nobody would have taken his manifesto seriously. And he's not wrong there either.

Maybe getting caught was part of his plan.

Knowledge is supposed to be power, but too much knowledge in/of a fucked up world is a prison. It makes you feel powerless when you see what a beast of a machine our government has become

Mad genius that finally felt so disenfranchised by society he went full Jerimiah Johnson to live his days in isolation.
Society decided he didn't deserve this

Read his short story "Ship of Fools" , but here's a video of the story

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms

He was messed with by the government in unethical experiments which redpilled him hard. His manifesto has some strikingly good points. This wasn't a some delusional fuckwit. He is hyper intelligent (which is why they recruited him for the experiments) and was pushed to losing it.

He is literally what Shia has become, he went out into the woods to go live alone in a cabin. Then he went crazy and started mailing bombs to people, it's only a matter of time until Shia does the same!

do you know if he had coauthors? seems to imply that there are altho maybe this was opsec

His problem was the modern world actually.

I would love to know his opinion on the development of genetics and the new generations of chimeras and transhumanism.

Anyone knows how can I write to him?

youtube.com/watch?v=unpBIW3aSAI

mental ilness

he is on the borderline of genius/insane and tipped over to the insane part.

I don't think he was ever found to have any co conspirators.

>Anyone knows how can I write to him?

You could try reaching out to whatever prison he is in, but you'll be put on a list

He had too many redpills...

It's all in the manifesto brah. Shit was some next level thinking. He saw genetic engineering as a future method of molding humans to fit the needs of society at the cost of human individuality and humanity in general.

expanding on the twenty years too early part of this-- if only he'd had access to Sup Forums. he could have posted his manifesto and it would have gone viral, no question.

He was a whack job. Being intelligent doesn't mean you will be logical or sane. He murdered random people so people would listen to his insane ramblings, because no one would willingly listen to him otherwise.

A terrorist, pure and simple, glad he's gone.

Like I'm not in a dozen lists already.

Yeah I know, I want him to be up to date and maybe get his current perspective, I just hope he's still sane enough.

Yeah, I don't think he ever could have conceived the kind of anarchistic, collective consciousness that emerges in a place like Sup Forums. Although I bet he would dismiss it as just another quirk waiting for the leftists to iron out.

Found the brainlet.

His last name was Kaczyński, the name spells trouble

I heard that the manifesto the media put out there has been tampered with. The uncensored version is out there somewhere.

He knew too much.

he's a cool guy

AFAIK it was published at the behest of law enforcement in the hopes that somebody would recognize his writing style or political talking points. So I think the one we have available is pretty much authentic.

it's a shame that it carries this stigma now. would be kind of cool if we could dress it up as a new, original document of some sort. paraphrase it and progressively post it to medium as original content or something. make it go viral that way.

>mathematician
>sane
Pick one.

The problem is that this technology doesn't actually benefit humanity in any way. That we still have pundits talking about how the web will save the world despite there being no evidence that the utopia they foresaw even being on the horizon.

No one could argue that a word processor is a better tool than a text editor, or that a digital spreadsheet is better than continuously recalculating, but when you think of the massive intrusion into our lives as well as the demands made on us due to it (jobs are done online, and only accept documents in word processed formats, not plain text even) it makes it an almost oppressive necessity.

Just do what libcucks do.

This is the right answer. These guys got seriously fucked up. Bulger not as much but it still had a great affect on his psychological health none the less.

i love it

>a fucking leaf posts near me
Get a job faggot.

Killing dogs because you want to live without noise is woke? You guys are delusional.

He only got caught because he trusted his brother. So his only fault was being human and having a shitty brother

Resentment against women and them rejecting him, because in his opinion he was smart and good looking - a good catch but sadly MKULTRA fucked up his character and selfesteem. (((Psychologists))) dismantled his soul for the lulz and to find out how to control gifted people and hinder them to become genuises and go to the "enemy"

literally TOO intelligent: the man

>BAD MAN DID POOPOO THINGS. THEREFORE WE SHOULD IGNORE EVERYTHING HE SAID, EVEN THOSE THINGS WHICH ALIGN WITH REALITY AND CAN POTENTIALLY BE HEEDED TO THE BENEFIT OF MANKIND
^ I can't be the only one who is getting absolutely fucking sick of that kind of bullshit.

Oversocialization can lead to low self-esteem, a sense of
powerlessness, defeatism, guilt, etc. One of the most important means
by which our society socializes children is by making them feel
ashamed of behavior or speech that is contrary to society's
expectations. If this is overdone, or if a particular child is
especially susceptible to such feelings, he ends by feeling ashamed of
HIMSELF. Moreover the thought and the behavior of the oversocialized
person are more restricted by society's expectations than are those of
the lightly socialized person. The majority of people engage in a
significant amount of naughty behavior. They lie, they commit petty
thefts, they break traffic laws, they goof off at work, they hate
someone, they say spiteful things or they use some underhanded trick
to get ahead of the other guy. The oversocialized person cannot do
these things, or if he does do them he generates in himself a sense of
shame and self-hatred. The oversocialized person cannot even
experience, without guilt, thoughts or feelings that are contrary to
the accepted morality; he cannot think "unclean" thoughts. And
socialization is not just a matter of morality; we are socialized to
confirm to many norms of behavior that do not fall under the heading
of morality. Thus the oversocialized person is kept on a psychological
leash and spends his life running on rails that society has laid down
for him. In many oversocialized people this results in a sense of
constraint and powerlessness that can be a severe hardship. We suggest
that oversocialization is among the more serious cruelties that human
beings inflict on one another.

Didn't Anders Breivik (PBUH) copy a lot of his own manifesto directly from the Unabomber's?

Kaczynski is like proto-Sup Forums.

I read the Manifesto when it first came out. It was reasonable, but I've forgotten his main points.

>Sup Forums ruined shias life and wound up driving him to his death

>What the fuck was his problem?
Mathematics is the final redpill.

Function theory does some real shit to you.

Wow, a leaf talking some sense.

>Stop surrendering your human dignity to the perceived convenience of progressively advancing technology.

> Legendary fight with Shia Labeouf
> Normal Tuesday night for Shia Labeouf

We need dozens more of these

You must be the communist shitlord that posts on here. Either you propagate evil or you don't. Either you see the world as a miracle or a mistake. Fuck off clown

>the communist shitlord
nope, don't know who you're talking about.

either you see the world as binary or you don't ;)

>attempting to out anons between breads

>Not knowing at least some anons by the way the post.

How new are you?

this

Knowing somebody is the same and actively attempting to out them are two different things. The latter being identity politics; the libcuck tendency to classify arguments by the identity of the person making them rather than by the validity of the argument itself. Therefore anybody who brings that shit into an open debate is a piece of shit who is below the level of discourse that Sup Forums demands.

did you even read his post?? user have good points and your argument is literally pointless muh feelings

>below the level of discourse that Sup Forums demands
Have you come here from Reddit 2 minutes ago?

Sup Forums has always been the place where nothing, remained to be unsaid and nothing is ever too low.

yesss

Id led uncle ted play "the collector" with me in his country cabin any day of the week! Our kids' IQs and hatred of leftists would be through the fucking roof. TEDDDD CALL ME!!!!!! Xoxoxo

need to focus on obnoxiously vocal libs

Fpbp

Why aren't they found no guilty by reason of insanity or use MKULTRA abuse as a mitigating factor in sentencing?

up

Well now I'm out and about phoneposting so it's all up to you desu senpai

Me too sadly

He went to harvard at 16 got exposed to general education.
"I can't find any objective basis for accepting any set of values, any philosophy, etc. rather than any other. If I say something “should be” or that a person “should be” this or that it is my own personal emotional reaction to the question; I don't really see any reason why anything should be this way or that."

Then he joined a study called Multiform Assessments of Personality Development among Gifted College Men. run by Henry Murray. Murray worked for the OSS the forerunner of the CIA, and kept a close relationship after the war. The study focused on interrogation techniques and reactions to stress. Ted went through years of weekly tests for the study.

Also Ted is a bit of a reflection of Murray. Murray wrote in Explorations in Personality:
Man is today's great problem … by what means can he be intentionally transformed?... There are many who believe that an understanding of human nature is the great requirement of this age; that modern man is ' up against it,' confused, dissatisfied, despairing and ready to regress; that what he needs is the power to change and redirect himself and others; and that the possession of this special power can only be won through knowledge. If it is true, as some reasonable men affirm, that culture the best of man's high heritage is in jeopardy, and that to save and further it man, its creator and conserver, must be changed regenerated or developed differently from birth then the immediate requisite is a science of human nature.

Murray believed in everything Ted rebelled against.

The cool headed logicians phrase is what tipped his brother off.

Yup. Like Nietzsche. Don't overdose lads. You don't want to gaze down the full abyss. No mortal soul can withstand the view.

Up

again