Operation Gotham Shield: U.S. Gov’t To “Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan”

Operation Gotham Shield: U.S. Gov’t To “Simulate Nuke Blast Over Manhattan”

This ‘tabletop exercise’ to plan the response to a nuclear attack on NYC is quite disturbing when one remembers that the US is currently beating the drums of war after allowing relations with nuclear-armed North Korea and Russia to fall to all-time lows. Then there is the prospect of a terrorist attack using a nuke, perhaps a ‘dirty bomb’.We must also recall that most false flag attacks, including 9-11, were drills that went live – they were pre-planned as a fake event designed to test emergency response but ended up being real events. This fact raises the disturbing notion that a nuclear event is being planned for NYC; and doubtless, it would be blamed on someone other than the perpetrators. The finger of blame might be pointed at ISIS in order to justify a US return to war in the Middle East, or perhaps it would point at North Korea to justify Trump’s ‘Armada’ launching a strike on that nation.

Of course, it is likely that this is nothing more than a simple training exercise, but we think it is always sensible to take note of these events, just in case they later become part of some nefarious false flag event.

strategika51.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/operation-gotham-shield-u-s-govt-to-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan/

It seems unlikely. I find it difficult to accept that our lords and masters would ever gamble with decimating what is essentially Israel in North America.

Insurance claims alone would annihilate any chance for economic recovery.

We cannot afford one more war. Not one. We are already past any credible possibility of escaping debt ever. We are owned by the Federal Reserve.

But then I have to add this; much of the conflict and tension you see in the world is one group of Jews trying to out do another group somewhere else and the gentile minions and nations get caught in the middle.

Its seems unlikely, but I cant rule it out either.

9/11
Sandy Hook
Get out of Manhattan

It is supposed to simulate a 15 kt, not Mt as shown in the pic OP

but since it was "supposed to habben" yesterday, i guess everything's fine like every habbening ever

>123047793
wasn't this the plot to the graphic novel The Watchmen

but dlumpf is a russian puppet

Will someone please just deliver on one of these nuke threats already?

San Francisco first please though thnx

This is old news and the operation ended yesterday you fucking FAGGOT

Just like with the Boy Scout Jamboree bio weapons attack, Sup Forums saved a bunch of lives just by spamming threads on a Mongolian moving pictures webm board. No one will ever know for sure, but you all are like a thousand and one Ramza Beoulves and I love you for it. God bless.

Watch the jews. If you see a lot of jews suddenly going on "vacation", you should probably take one yourself.

Still plenty of jews in cucked lakewood NJ so no.. they're not going anywhere.

I don't know. I'm not usually one to get all worked up, but I had a bad feeling the other night.

It may not even be a false flag. People like to throw around that term false flag. A lot of times, they say these things are exercises just as an excuse to get more police and personnel in the area because they have intelligence on something. If they know or believe a group is planning a certain type of attack somewhere, they'll call an exercise ahead of time, just in case the shit actually does go down.

I actually believe that to be the truth about what happened on 9/11. They had intelligence that some sort of plan like that was in the works (which makes false flag people pick it up and reeee, "they knew about it!") and their intel teams had picked that day as one of the potential dates. I mean, picking a significant date is natural in humans. Attackers will pick a day to make it more memorable or personal, even for themselves. 9/11 is a pretty obvious date why it was chosen.

I think people are seriously underestimating May Day. If I lived in New York, I probably would try and get outta town next Monday.

PLEASE NOTE: to any FBI people reading this, I am not saying I have any knowledge of anything in particular. I'm just a guy who likes to read and research and watch the news and analyze world events.

Real or simulated, let's get this show on the road already.

I live in a Jewsih neighborhood and literally nothing is happening.

Solidus Snake did nothing wrong

Damn right

This is actually pretty well thought out. I would believe this

Im so glad new york is getting nuked. Sick of people liking that place.

NYC sucks. The only way to have fun in NYC is to spend $200 an hour.

Awwww greatest city in the world turned to pile of ashes. Awww

Funny enough my co-worker Jew just went on a two week vacation