The more far-right I go the more empathetic I become

>The more far-right I go the more empathetic I become.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? I used to be a self-described libertarian like 6 years ago. At the same time I was also able to watch the goriest, most brutal videos on TheYNC and not get upset.

As I have become more right-winged to the point where I am basically a traditionalist fascist, who believes in Christ with my Christian girlfriend, I literally have zero interest in watching gory, and violent videos anymore. Despite the fact that I am as big, and alpha as I have ever been. Testosterone levels through the roof.

For example, there is a thread currently linking to the video of the Native chick in Canada who got beaten to death on Facebook. Back in the day I would have watched that out of pure curiosity. Not to say I would enjoy it either. It was the same thing with the old black getting shot by that cray-nigger. Literally had zero interest in watching the video.

What is happening to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_isopod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Despite the fact that I am as big, and alpha as I have ever been. Testosterone levels through the roof.

whatever you say trumpcuck

your're not fooling anyone, everyone knows you're a total closet case. is your dad disappointed he wont be having any grandchildren because his son prefers sleeping with other guys?

Dude, you're pregnant

ive become less empathetic

You're catching wise to the fact that leftism is atrocity training. Only leftists are made to see the world in terms of hate ideas and love ideas. Only leftists are made to categorize people as Goods and Bads. Only leftists are encouraged to invest in passion and dispose of compassion.

>lives in America
>the land where 11 year old white boys put posters of shirtless niggers doing sports related things on their walls
>the land where 16 year old white girls shake their asses for their nigger "boyfriends" as another nigger shouts with a drumkit and bass

The more open minded i became the more racist i became. I dont dislike any race or have any ill wishes for anyone. Were just not the same.

It sounds like you might have had chemical and hormonal imbalances, and now your brain is starting to work properly.

There's a reason why people with healthy amounts of testosterone, no mental illness and no substance abuse are more right wing.
There's a reason why people who do drugs and overstimulate their genitals are more left wing.

Just take care of your body and mind, and you are going to be alright. If you start doing drugs, gain weight and start hiring prostitutes, you might go back to be a (((libertarian)))

You turned into a faggot, happens to many leafs. Many such cases! Sad!

>Checked

Perhaps you are maturing as a Christian.

The Holy Spirit doesn't want to share space with demonic filth.

Process was different for me. When my kid was born I suddenly started caring for the world and people and went from full states rights libertarian to complete leftist.

Gore videos were always just edgelord stuff for me that I never wanted to see, even as a teenager.

Well, genius, I'm gonna guess that, 6 years ago, you were 6 years younger?

That's correct?

well the thing about being younger, is your less mature and you do stupid shit, and your now 6 years older, so if you're a normal human being your also 6 years more mature and less likely to do stupid shit like enjoy watching people be murdered

congratulations, you needed an anime watcher to explain maturation to you.

That's interesting. I've become less empathetic, I would think that would be the norm.

It has been the same for me

But the process of me getting redpilled took about 2-3 years and maybe its because of my age now that i am not into gore videos anymore. I have become more mature and stern through the process also so don't know if its just normal progress in life

Sorry to hear that, but your "gf" is sucking the seed out of you.

You had me until the Christian nonsense.

The Jordan Peterson version of religion is the only sane way to approach it, and if you're going to be an all-in dumbass at least have the respectability to be Odinist.

Shut up, you overweight sad sack.

Its beyond me why would anyone watch gore videos, let alone enjoy watching them.

It should be illegal, classed same as watching cp.

When did they add an evolution between Kabuto and Kabutops?

Mid-Miocene period apparently

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_isopod

You grew out of your edgy phase and accidentally realized that there are people in the world besides yourself.

the only correct answer

anybody who is white who still believes in jewtales about a big angry jew up in the sky that told Abraham to slit his son's throat and pimp out his wife (where do you think the term "christcuck" comes from? Abrahamic religions are based on a literal cuckhold) and then some commie jew comes and starts shit so the other jews nail him to some boards (blatantly ripped off from Odin hanging on Yggdrasil) and he told his followers to commit cannibalism and blooddrinking, then he turns into a ghost and floats away so now we're supposed to suck kike cock and support muh greatest ally or someshit...

any white that is still a Chris Chan needs to just get culled idgaf you have to be especially retarded to cling on to that cucky bullshit. Look DKOS worked for us for some time but as Nietzsche said, the big jew up in the sky is dead to us huwytes now, revaluate your values goys. fuck

Are you me? I have zero desire for gore, its existence is proof enough that change is coming. I'm still getting violently angry at outlandish stories, and have become more or less willing to become a martyr given the opportunity to make a significant impact for the betterment of society.

You're turning human, u leaf. Keep going.