Someone please explain this meme

Someone please explain this meme.

The mother and farther of the person this certificate belongs to were both born in China.

Looks like an average Australian birth certificate, I see you guys have a chink problem too.

But the certificate indicates the child is of Australian birth

Two Chinese people moved to Australia and had a kid

Why is a chink trying to obtain an Australian passport? Shouldn't they be applying for a Chinese passport? They are no Australian citizen

Jews rule your country. Lol get fucked prison slaves!

If the child was born in Straya(which it was considering it's a birth certificate from NSW), then the child is a natural citizen of Australia, therefore they can get an Australian passport.

Are you stupid or just drunk?

>a dog grew up amongst cats, therefore it's a cat.

We changed the law in Ireland. People born here are not citizens. It was to stop Afriancs coming here.

Wow man, I mean your great-great grandparents were probably Irish, so why can't you obtain an Irish passport?

You are fucking stupid.

They can get Irish passports and they would be living in a far better country than canada. You cant prove otherwise.

lol this looks like penis size chart

Stop shitposting, that's how it works

>Ireland
>A tiny little butthurt country full of drunkards and potato niggers
>Better

gas the chinks

Im know you're larping, kid

>t. mudshit mongrel

if there was a button that would make all chinks disappear i would press it immediately

>a
>leaf
>small dick chinks getting cucked by white NEETs

Is there anything more pathetic?

>if only these a magical button that i could just solve a problem with a press of a button i would do it.
Wow, you make it sound like a hard thing to do. Well, better keep hoping for that magical one button solution

birthright citizenship is based on one precedent made by an activist judge in the 80s using part of the constitution that was written and intended to give citizenship to freed black slaves and conquered indians

I just read that in order to be an Australian citizen by birth one of your parents must be an Australian citizen. But theyre both from china. Therefore, he is not an Australian citizen

>People born here are not citizens.
So there are no citizens of Ireland then?

look mate i just hate chinks, no need to be a pissy cunt

You know... one or both of the parents could have become Australian citizens by other means.

No you dont.

Fuck off loser

Northern or republic user?

yeah i do

Then what are you actually doing about it? Aside from that hypothetical button?