Sup Forums Now Top 100 Site in USA

According to Alexa, Sup Forums is now ranked #91 for the most visited sites in the USA. Globally, it is ranked #272, up 176 places since January. Last April, the site was ranked between #800-1000 globally.

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3yqfzWg
metro.se/artikel/så-organiserar-svenskar-desinformation-på-nätet-inför-franska-valet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember when the reddit invasion used to be a joke.
Then it happened.

also, wheelchairchan is showing impressive gains. wtf.

Leftist media keep writing articles about Sup Forums and pepe

>"b-but the newfags coming is just a meme guys! the place hasn;t changed! it's all exactly the same!"
Cancer.

You didn't listen, did you?

Thanks, reddit and phoneposters.

4/pol/ regulars fleeing the shills

I listened and spread the word.
I wasn't listened to, though.

The fuck is goin on here? what have you done goys? fucking another holocaust

people dont like being censored

Blame MSM and prominent e-celebs. The american election cycle had this shithole in the news every other week.

>tfw no more secret club

You will BURN for your Satanic ways unless you REPENT and ACCEPT CHRIST

many oldfags are returning. There also hasn't been a time on Sup Forums when people haven't complained about newfags.

It was never a joke. It happens every time Sup Forums gets popular.

>Sup Forums openly allows the immigrants and shitposters r/thedonald to come here are shitpost

This is where it went wrong. We need to purge reddit from this shit board.

I think as long as we stay true to the message on Sup Forums this could be a good thing. No doubt it will get watered down slightly because of the huge amount of people flowing in, but once you get that first redpill shoved down, there's no going back.

I remember the first time I came on here and there was a holocaust denial thread going. I remember thinking to myself "How the fuck could anyone deny the holocaust?" That first thread blew my mind, and will do so for many other people out there.

Alexa ranks sites by spying on old grandmas and retards dumb enough to install their shitty toolbar addon into their browser. The fact that Sup Forums is getting more popular with these people is concerning.

>losing money owning Sup Forums
>sell to chink
>tfw Sup Forums now top 100 site in USA

Is this worse than selling apple in early 2000s?

That's bad

Hitler is becoming popular again, where else can you talk about Hitler?

oy vey it's annudah shoah!

That is pretty disgusting, but realistically I think it will sort itself out.

Most people here are INTPs and INTJs... normies simply don't spend time on the internet like these types do.

Shills BTFO. TFW they can't visit here without making us stronger.

So is gookmoot making money yet?

All this means is that we have more shills and newfriends to deal with.

all me

Gamergate is insignificant. The fappening bought the first wave of people here.

The problem is fags keep whoring out the board for likes/retweets.

There's dedicated Sup Forums Twitter accounts and youtube channels. Rules 1&2 are out the fucking window. People used to be rightfully ashamed to admit they browsed this shit hole but now its like some kind of edgy badge of honor.

GUYS I SERIOUSLY THINK WE NEED TO BE MORE TOLERANT OF REDDITFUGEES

HA, stupid Moot was foolish to sell this gold mine! Now gook Moot will reap the white mans work.

Maybe if fucking retards like you didn't constantly bring up and expose infinity there wouldn't be so many people going there. God damn kike

Didn't Sup Forums userbase double during this election cycle? I think it did.

>Phoneposters
Fuck you, it's the only way for me to shit post on my lunch break.

This. Fucking this.

You scream. I scream. We all scream when mainstream.

>We can redpill em trust me goy they wont attack us or anything oy vey

>Slightly

We have been watered down quite a bit over the past year or so, and most threads are half shills. Most decent posters bailed to 8pol

This what happens when you LARP, meme, and bring Sup Forums and Sup Forums IRL. When you make a rebbit colony you invite the normalfags. You skyrocketed pepe, memes about cucks and jews, and Sup Forums and it all blew up in your face. All to get Trump elected on the off chance it would save our doomed western civilization. Fools, you sacrificed your home and your only bastion of reason. You deserve this. I fucking hate the cancer you wrought but I'm glad to see rebbitors have flooded this place and laugh you off the site. Soon this will be nothing but a chatroom with how fast and popular Sup Forums is now. After all you are the face of Sup Forums. Nobody gives a shit about the other boards because they don't have le ebin kek and trump memes and aren't compatible with their tiny bird brains. Fuck you Sup Forums I linke reddit here all the time to your biggest gets and memes. PRAISE KEKEKEK BASED TRUMP HATS ASIAN GIRLS AWOOOOOOO GAY TWINKS FOR TRUMP HAIL DADDY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DIE Sup Forums HAHAHAHAHA

Nah it was a joke back when reddit still had its own unique (shitty) culture of trash memes and image macros.
It was very easy back then to tell when some fag was fresh off the reddit boat.

Now that reddit is just babies first Sup Forums experience the line has been blurred but it's still very much real.

Yeah nothing will ever change that as long as this board stays anonymous. The pendulum has already started swinging back and the silent majority is growing every day.

This.
Spank the lil shits in to line. Don't lose our ethos.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776 WORLD WIDE

Soon this site's political views will completely alter.
With population comes change.
Also,
>implying they aren't already

I thought they had stat feeds from network providers as well, similar to Quantcast.

I've seen SEO nerds boost their Alexa rankings without even touching the toolbar.

>What gives?
A combination of Sup Forums being absolutely fucking retarded and filling this website with the internet equivalent of Syrian Refugees, and the lack of elitism present ever since the wave of "irony" between 2010-2014 that turned elitism into a joke.

Pic related

Because that happened with The_Donald goons, didn't it? Oh wait, no it didn't. They bring their cancerous "based black man with maga hat. xDDD Civic nationalism, not white nationalism. Smash racism xDDD" ideology here. I can't even criticize Trump anymore without being called shill because since The_Donald is a hugbox, why not make this too?

Facebook as well. There are always /pol groups popping up on Facebook. Public pages, not hidden at all.

now Sup Forums will become leftist to stop being mainstream edgy magnets.
top kek.

This! DADDY PLEASE LET THE REDDITFUGEES COME IN. THEY NEED US DADDY PLEASEEEEE

No, all they do is type out boring text that no-one gives a fuck about.
If you aim to stay learn to meme you cunt.
Or develop autism, I am unfamiliar with how this is achieved but I am certain there is a way!

No. Never. They must shed their reddit habits before they have a chance.

this sick of newfags and msm telling normies our edgy racist ways

checked

this.
just fucking destroy it all.

Fucking this.
My brother plays ROBLOX, I checked his screen, and there's fucking kids quoting Sup Forums saying "praise kek" and "REEE".

Sup Forums needs to be deleted.

don't forget the bans for muh muh reasons

Is this pasta?

If not you should kys, you are far to invested.

Delet This now.

>As he posts le pepe maymay xDDDD

Go away.

Let's make this a redpill thread then.

>Gamergate is insignificant
>t. extreme newfag that wasnt here for GG
I had no dog in that fight but it was absolutely enormous. It was the first time since Sup Forums blew up that van that we were regularly in the news.

Between shit like gawker, jezebel and kotaku constantly trying to smear Sup Forums there was a 24 hour news presence that had never existed before.

It's Capitalisms fault

how ignorant! you better stop! le priase keg xd

are aussies, dare i say, /ourguys/?

Look, obviously we all agree that reddit and r/thedonald is the scum of this board and they need to fuck off immediately, so I think Sup Forums should take a harder stance against these shitty newfag immigrants. They're like refugees at some point, they shit and rape over everything Sup Forums holds dear.

And we all know how to tell if he's a rhedonald shill, right? I mean, if he obviously is defending Trump's incredibly horrid and undefendable actions, then he's a thedonald shill. Simple as that.

It's good to defend Trump, but it's also good to criticize when needed. thedonaldfags and redditfags are brainwashed shills at this point.

So, DO YOU AGREE THE thedonald SHOULD FUCK OFF? YAY? OR NAY?

That explains all the newfaggotry

There are dozens of us

This isn't bad by itself.
The real problem is that the newcomers aren't getting converted fast enough.

We must double down on the edginess and make these people integrate.
Sup Forums has become the number 1 propaganda tool in all of history, goy.
If we can control the narrative and not let Shareblue hijack the board, we win.

Imagine how many fucking people they have to hire to brainwash people. The more people we have converted, the more people they need to hire to post here.

Doubled is an exaggeration, although it has greatly increased.

Going by users at any given time, a few years ago we were averaging like 130k users. At the peak of the election we were at 212k. Its currently averaging 200k pretty steady but expect that to increase due to fags constantly making youtube videos every time we do anything.

>Muh secret club
Maybe if it wasn`t full of edgy LARPers, they wouldn`t feel the need to bring it up every time.

Hwndu brought me here

Well, there's nothing that can be done now. We might as well try our best with it while we have a chance to turn people.

Yeah, I know it. Sometimes it's hard to see the change when it happens gradually. 8pol does seem to be more hardcore than we currently are, but I think both places have their use. We have the wide reach, 8pol does some of the autistic leg work. And I think the mods have a lot to do with it based on what I saw happening during hwndu season 3.

It's not going to be a hugbox here. One of the things that makes Sup Forums users unique from The_donald and leddit in general is the fact that our own users, actively fuck with each other acting like shills attacking ourselves, making it not a hugbox and also sharpening our skills at sniffing out shills and defending our ideas

>single-handedly win the US election
>expect to remain low key
how daft are you people

Edgy. Want to guess how I know you are new?

time to pack it in boys

Yay
You can spot le donald fags easily when they defend his kike daughter, don't care about Assange or defend the killing of net neutrality

The "joke" started when reddit initially took off. Sup Forums being Sup Forums hated it for various reasons (mainly the breach of anonymity) and the faggots that kept trying to start an exodus eventually solidified the
>plebbit
meme.

For good reason too. They don't belong here, their rules are vastly different, and they don't fit in.
They have to go back.

More people becoming Sup Forums regulars is just the side effects of the red pill.

This place is a literal shithole, and people are CHOOSING to come here over Reddit or whatever else because it's arguably the largest uncorrupted "social media" site, mostly due to there being no social status to maintain.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3yqfzWg

HWNDU and antifa hunting led to this normie invasion.

This, obvious Youtubers need to be banned more for spamming their shit channels.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2007, Ahmed.

Even our mainstream media is talking about Sup Forums. metro.se/artikel/så-organiserar-svenskar-desinformation-på-nätet-inför-franska-valet

I'm looking forward to them learning the SWEDEN YES meme.

>Win

it's because of all the US government and JIDF schills operating out of USA

the traffic is bumper to bumper to bumper 24/7

kill me

I'm migrating to f*llchan.

you cant fucking integrate redditors or normies.
you aren't going to make a chad ultra normie that decided to check out the mainstream and edgy Sup Forums pol board that was in the news into a daily browser just like that.

moot sells this shitshow of a site after a decade of debts and a lot of fucking nothing and the second he is out the the door the users display their true power to the world and the site takes off

>mfw this site starts making millions without him

This. Apolitical users from Reddit and SA are having shitty user experiences because of everyone is a namefag on those boards.
So they run here where they don't have to log in or worry about getting dox'ed and getting fired for making an off color comment. Or banned because the board corporations are elbow deep in Identity Politics.
All these refugees show up here and start changing Sup Forums a bit and the hardcore Sup Forums can't stand it because they put Sup Forums on the mainstream radar. Not to mention the shilling and datamining threads. That is why eight chins is getting more visits.

I just served a 3 day ban, then immediately afterwards a 15 day ban. I felt like I was looking at Sup Forums from inside a glass box, watching everyone have a good time while I sat in timeout for half a month

>2007
>Not new
Wew lad

Pay you debts kraut!

> starts rising with march
> not with the election
Really makes me think

How do we fix Sup Forums?

>he thinks putting a rich jew in place and bombing foreign countries is winning
oy vey