What would happen to you if you posted this image on Faceberg?

What would happen to you if you posted this image on Faceberg?

people would think I suddenly became retarded

frozen out of society

probably fired from my job too

Literally nothing

People would think I hate black babies.

>he uses a information collection/marketing website
>voluntarily

To be honest, both of the kids are probably going to be fairly good looking. The black one is making a grumpy face, that's all. Unless you're saying blacks are prone to pouting and throwing tantrums. I guess I could see that.

this
who the fuck posts demotivators in 2017

Post it with a troll account of course. Nothing will happen. Post it with a legitimate account, and you have a different story. Though, any user who has a legitimate facebook account should just kill themselves

I used to post pol meme on fb years ago, triggered a lot of people made some mulatto mutt stripper cry who then got her single coal burner mother to message saying how mean I am and blah blah to mix raced people. I stopped giving a fuck.

T. Polack

>not having a normie Faceberg account to fit into society while you prepare for the 4th Reich with your sikrit club friends

Stupid fucking people putting up their real names online and have their boss'$ as friends.

>"What are you, some weird Neo-Nazi user, I can't seem to find you on Faceberg"

Many laughs

Nothing, both close friends and acquaintances wouldn't dare to give shit to me cause i'm friendly. If someone who has always treated you well posts something that may be controversial you just ignore it. Besides, i'd be simply posting something 99% of italians just don't have the balls to agree with publicly.

>not blocking the main website and using only the very convenient chat

Get ridiculed for being salty autistic fedora-tipping neckbeard. Or, in better scenario, taken as a joke.
Few other neckbeard pals would agree and like.

Was doing that until even my private messages between me and wife who were non Sup Forums related where getting censored.

>private messages between me and wife who were non Sup Forums related where getting censored
how? Can you please tell us

That was like 2 years ago, basically the message that i sent privately to my wife wasnt approve by fb standards. I dont remember what was the content but i know it wasn't pol related stuff. Basically the message that i sent was censored and replace by " not approved by fb standarts" bs

Whites and blacks are both degenerates. Choosing to marry an Arab (if you're male) or a conservstice Asian (if you're female) is the dankest of all the redpills.

the fucking........absolute state of this world

>implying there aren't good white women
Why are you shilling for race-mixing? The children look ugly

fucking bs.

lol that fuckin webm

nothing because I don't use Kikebook

you fought for the right side goyim

third option: No father, Bokanovsky's Process

nothing

I posted this pic in the comments of my local news facebook and they blocked me after about 50 ppl commented and fought with eachother