Why are white people the only people on the planet who care about race?

Muslims for example (one of the most hatefull groups on the planet) only care about non-muslims. They don't care about genes or race. Blacks can be racist to but it's mostly taught to them by whites. they don't care about genes and intermengeling with other races, just as almost every race on the planet doesn't care. It's almost like white people are genetically the only people who are engineered to be racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5uC4AUyju7k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are white people the only people on the planet who care about race?

>Why are white people the only people on the planet who care about race?
The same reason humans are the only creatures on the planet who care about categorizing animals.

Because Jewish universalism will destroy all kinds of particularism, no matter the cost. Whether it is gender, race, religion or law, the endless striving of the Jew to find a universally valid perspective will destroy us all.

>HAWITE PIGGURU GO HOME-UUURU!
youtu.be/5uC4AUyju7k

Saudis are the most racist people on earth, Ali.

This sounds like something a basement dweller who never leaves his house would say. Have you met any other races? Every race has another race they particularly hate. Every race is racist

We have developed a culture that exploits it like how some people develop cancer.

How do we kill it is the question.

That's very possible but they don't care about ethnic genes like whites do. If a non Arab women for example converts to Islam it's very much possible that she can mary him with out any opposition from the family. While conservative white families don't tolerate any form of color with their children even if they are converted to christianity.

Because everyone wants to be white

Not when it comes to genes and feeling superior in evolution. Of course races will despise other races for political reasons, but it's only the whites that genuinely feel superior in genes.

>If a non Arab women for example converts to Islam it's very much possible that she can mary him with out any opposition from the family.
Very wrong. Opposition not just from the family, but from the government itself. Östbro gets it.

Everything you said is wrong, you sheltered moron.

Live around non-whites and you'll see just how much more racist than whites they all are.

>japan

Of course thank you, i forgot the Japanese. they have the same superior thinking as whites do.

Because white cultures are the only once being forcibly "diversified"

2/10 b8

In Saudi that's maybe the case, but you live in a country with the most absurd laws. Other Arab countries actually do tolerate this. I actually know plenty of people who converted just to marry an Arab and their families fully accepted it.

I live in Belgium. Half my country is non-white...

No, it's the same in actual Arab countries (even the most tolerant one, Oman).

Rape baby "Arab" countries don't count. They don't know or care who their ancestors are anyway.

What do you consider as rape baby "Arab" countries?

muslims are racist as hell

Anything outside Arabia.

Yes towards non muslims. Not towards other genetics.

What about Arabs that take advantage of South-Eastern asians that they practically use as slave labour work forces in the ME?

Why are blacks at the bottom of the pecking order in Islam? Muslims STILL look down on other races within Islam.

You talk about whites being racist, but racism doesn't exist.
In group preferences and tribal mentality do.
It happens the world over, get over it.

With Arab i mean anything within the Arab league. But then again i'm not surprised they don't tolerate it in your country since your country is one major incest pool. Probably half of the Saudi population has family ties to the house of Saud.

Because we're the only ones under a racial attack?

That's very true, but i've never heard an Arab speaking about the fact that he is genetically superior towards other races, while this is something that white radicals often do.

Because we are the only ones in the west who have something to lose my mixing with niggers.

That's non-sense. You're still the largest ethnic group within the US. If any one should feel under attack it is the non-whites.

This. Whites are humanity perfected.

What is it about being from a buffer state that makes people such morons?

This exactly proves my point....

>With Arab i mean anything within the Arab league.
An Egyptian scam last century to call themselves and even niggers like Somalis Arabs? Nah, we're not that cucked.

You can have new Europeans if you want. We're not accepting applications for new Arabs. If you can't trace your ancestry to an Arabian tribe you're not one.

But they are correct, whites are the perfect race. This isn't open for debate or discussion.

asians, indians, and african ethnic groups are probably the most racist people on the planet you ignorant fuck.

Is Abeed used like Nigger there?

Because we are the only Noble race.

when you're black you obiously want to "improve your race" with other races.

>mfw saudi arabia makes more sense than my "country"men

This must be bait, white people are the least likely to care about race and are the first to cry out "I dont see color."

Do you think black muslims get treated the same by Arab muslims? They literally make slaves out of them in Libya.

But the Japanese people say the exact same thing. Which one should i believe?

The only people, heh?
Tell that to the Chinese, the Japanese, the Koreans. They will laugh in your face.

Tell that to the Saudis. They will decapitate you then laugh in your face.

You obviously have little knowledge of Western Asia, South Africa, and the middle east.

Minorities in a host country are accepting of all races. Most countries despise whites or feel insecure and angry when comparing themselves to them. Try traveling a bit instead of talking to some Korean guy off the street or watching youtube.

That's plural form. Abd is singular. Literally means slaves. Zinji might be more offensive and is probably closer to the word nigger.

No they don't. They worship white people as ideal in their culture.

The one who wins in the end and comes out on top. You can't say for certain yet but when whites get backed into a corner (again) they will lash out and God help every inferior piece of trash in the way because they will die. Again, not open for discussion or debate. Inferiors will be killed quickly and their corpses will fertilize the new ground for whites to rebuild and flourish once more. It's the same cycle.

nop, Muslims hate many racials group not only non-muslims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world

easy. our societies are built around degerral of gratification and demoxracy and technology, all of which require high iq. sandniggers and rain forest niggers have low iq and contribute to white societies collapsing.

islam on the other hand discourages iq. even a plastic bag can understand islam (believer good, kuffar baad).

Just going to conveniently ignore then?

Typical leftist dipshit. Just don't look at information contrary to your worldview, it's not delusion when you do it.

Check my previous comments
So what was this whole thing with the Japanese empire where the Japanese where described as the absolute superior race towards any outsider?

Hail Victory!

>flag
>post

Sad

Why the fuck do you care? If you complain about white people so much, then move the fuck out. You won't because you love to live in white countries because you know nonwhites are shit.

You should believe the person who's not trying to kill you in the name of "protecting religion".

You almost got me there OP

Why is it declining in Scandinavia? Are all the new adult Somalis bringing the per child average down?

Can you give me the source of this statistic?

Middle Eastern muslims ARE racist against whites, asians, etc. regardless of their religion or not.

The reason they tolerate them is to spread Islam. Look at the refugees in Germany. They want to spread their religion as much as possible but want to breed the Germans out of their own country. Many migrate to Europe for the sole purpose of attempting to conquer through birth rates. You're not looking at the big picture or didn't do much research on the subject.

Diversification is an economic meme.

lmao kill yourself fucking shill

Let's imagine a day without immigrants

You wake up in the morning, birds are singing because no niggers killed them.
You take a piss and it doesn't burn because you have affordable healthcare.
You grab the newspaper, nobody got murdered yesterday, but feminism is dead.
You eat a bowl of cereal and don't get cancer, then kiss your wife because it's easy to find a girl.
Off to work, because everyone has a job and the salary is better since the demand is higher.
You pass by the mailbox, and there is no vandalism, your neighbor waves at you.
You leave your car in the driveway and take the bus and it's not packed, you have plenty of space.
You didn't have to pay a fare because public transportation is free.
The roads are in perfect condition because nobody is eating your taxes with welfare checks.
Out the window, you don't see any homeless, because they were able to find a job and house since rents are significantly cheaper.
Therapy centers are going bankrupt because there are almost no drug dealers left, and jails are practically empty.
You get to work and don't have to worry about some idiot shooting up the place.
That's because the quality of life has increased and people are generally happy, also there are no terrorists.
You finish your 6 hour shift, because laws have been passed to prevent exploitation.
You pass by the grocery to get supper, everything is cheap and good quality.
On the way home you see children singing as they're walking and wave to them.
When you get home, everything is intact because you haven't been robbed.
You make supper with your wife and have small talk about your day.
Your kids come home from school and didn't get bullied.
Today they learned how to build things and critical thinking instead of getting brainwashed.
After supper you bring the family to a community organised activity.
Everyone had fun and is tired, so you go to bed early.
Good night beautiful world.

Haven't answered shill

Well they do so...?

What the hell are you talking about? Have you been to any of the wealthy Arab States? Blacks are still referred to as slaves, migrant workers are treated like slaves, such as the Indians and Filipinos, and in Saudis Arabia and the UAE, citizenship is based on ethnic identity is hella strict. Hell, you could have one parent that's an actual native citizen, born and raised there, but because either your mother or father are foreigners, you can still be denied citizenship.

Wish all muslims were as based as this arab-bro, then i wouldnt give a fuck.

>Belgian flag
You almost had me there, Mohammed.

Because humanity would still be fucking around in the mud if it weren't for the fair skinned races.

=

Ok so what if Arabs are racist in superior genetically thinking just like whites and Korean/Japanese people do. Are there still other races and cultures who do the same?

Allahu Akbar!

... and they were just so nice about it, too.