Untitled

Are you posting from a murder scene?

What the fuck?

so either this is a muslim terror attack or a pissed of guy who killed a muslim. Making all the fearmongering of rising islamophobia etc legitimate.

Muhammad finally had enough of the leafs and decided to end some

Yet another religion of peace isolated incident.

deeb goncern

He killed 6.

Fuck mudslimes and kikes. INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP

call the cops

> Next morning
>Terrorism doesn't represent Islam

Oh, is this from January?

Excuse me, could this cryptic leaf cryptokike provide me with some context so that I might give a fuck?

today?

fuck le quebec tabarnak

what the fuck is this shit

dont see anything on quebec news

RCMP will get him anyday now and we will see his fat ass get arrested in the papers......Fucking idiot

it's just a fag trying to get arrested

sage this thread
nothing to see here

Real happening thread? Well fuck I was planning on going to bed.

I concur. Fuck this thread and rake the leaves

The video is after the attack in Nice. Afterwards, thousands of Frenchmen came together at a sort of rally to listen to a man who espouses how the flag of white, red and blue has turned into a flag of just red, how the country has failed to protect them and the need for the French people to have energy and enthusiam for reawakening the "national identity"

The title of the video is a direct reference to La Marseille, the French national anthem, and the description is the second line. Here is a short bit of the anthem translated by me:
"Let us go, children of the Fatherland
The day of glory has arrived
We are against tyranny
The red standard is raised
The red standard is raised"

I did nothing wrong :)

I explain it here
This is a bit old. Quebec kid killed 6 Muzzies in Montreal mosque

Fuck that poster from Quebec that always post pictures of Bouchard. Fuck you Bouchard guy

This is from the attack on a mosque earlier this year when this dude mixed some anti depressants and booze and went on a killing spree, and then surrendered when he sobered up.

Because of this, the government is now launching a province-wide inquiry into systemic racism, which everyone knows will come to the conclusion that Quebecois are all racists and we need more Immigration and laws protecting Islam from the evil white man.

Because the Liberals only get 20% of the Quebecois vote, they have to pander and grow their base with the immigration.

thanks

Oh right, completely forgot about that shooting. Alexandre Bissonnette, right? Never ended up seeing the crime scene photos of that.

Didn't care enough about it to be honest.

French in the outskirts are the most redpilled fucking people in canada .. the liberals can fuck right off

> The red standard is raised

Almost there, the standard is red because it's soaked in blood, so a more accurate translation would be something like "the bloodied standard is raised".

I feel kind of bad for him.
If he converted to Christianity and gave up his Muslim ways I'm sure he'd be a nice guy.