Britfags who you voting for in the upcoming election and why???

Britfags who you voting for in the upcoming election and why???

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39291512
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492729899869.webm
uk.isidewith.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUP for the craic

The only real choice.

Lib Dem since they're the only semi-realistic chance to cancel brexit.

tories and im left leaning.

Corbyn for the win

My sole purpose for voting is trying to destroy the SNP

fuckers want to ruin my country even more than it already is

I'm totally torn between the terrorist sympathiser and the cold rich twat

I dont vote, your vote is fucking pointless. I will never vote in my entire life it's a waste of time. Focus your efforts into making other people vote for the party you want.

Tories, in a marginal Labour constituency

do both you fucking faggot

How about this: You don't vote, and in exchange you waive any right to complain at all about absolutely anything the government does. Sound good?

Cancel Brexit?
Pfffahahahahahahah!

nah sounds horrible. as a citizen of this country I can complain about anything on how its run thank you very much. a vote doesn't mean shit, sound good bud?

I'm not voting because there is no way Theresa May isn't going to win.
They're all shit anyway.

labour for the lulz.

I'll vote Tory until ukip manage to somehow get their shit together.

You're retarded. It's only a democracy if people vote.

For mummy obviously, to destroy the Labour Party forever.

You understand only 60 percent of people vote right? People do vote, we do live in a democracy well done? What point are you proving here. Seems like you dont understand what your talking about buddy.

You know what to do lad.

> "a vote doesn't mean shit"
> Complains about government in charge
I don't know what i'm talking about. KEK

Where did I complain about the goverment in charge? Seems like you dont understand what your talking about bud.

You're literally just sat there saying voting is pointless, you're a moron.

Wait for forgot to say "bud"

How did you go from my vote is pointless to complaining about the government in charge? I thought smart educated people browsed Sup Forums. haha, thanks for the laugh buddy.

ok buddy bud bud pal chum buddy ol pal bud
thanks for the laugh bud.
Buddy.
Buy a thesaurus and look up the word friend you faggot

nice ad hominem, i have clearly won the debate. go back to school my friend because you are clearly mentally retarded.

Writing in Nigel

>cancel brexit
That ship has sailed user.

Now that we have triggered article 50, there is no mechanism for us to un-trigger it.

Not the fucking tories that's for sure.

Why would anyone vote for them and keep them alive, stopping a truly conservative party from forming?

Also the vote is a far less important right than things such as jury trials and presumption of innocence. By voting in a party you give them the go-ahead to do as they wish until the next election rather than be beholden to any constraining influence.

Democracy is a meme.

Is there a way to un-trigger this guy?

Bud bud ding ding.

You have to go back Muhammad.

Would vote May but...

Guess I'll vote UKIP instead

You seem to the one triggered friendo, your using ad hominem attacks on my person because you know my argument makes sense. kek.

then you're not left leaning you tit

You haven't yet defended yourself for why voting is pointless. stfu pls

As much as May wants to push that idea, Article 50 does not specify whether it can be revoked or not. European Council president Donald Tusk says it can, and so does a former ambassador to the EU who was one of the drafters of A50. See:
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39291512

Holy shit

Farage is going to win.

If only

>Wasteman
>Rahh
>On da next hype
>Macca tings
>Low it man
>On a level yo doe
>Lipsin sum gyal
>U get me?

I already told you why my vote would be pointless because I am never voting in my entire life so it would be more valuable for my time to make others vote for the political party I want in power. You seem to have poor reading comprehension there pal.

All i have to say is fuck corbyn! I hope labour gets in but corbyn falls down dead

You spend the two seconds it takes to put a ticket in a ballot getting other people to vote? stfu

>No party wants to ban Sharia Law other then UKIP
and I thought my non-country was retarded

Just watch.

It does not take two seconds to vote friend, you have to sign up at the voting stations before you can register to vote. It is a waste of time and resources. You seem to fail what I'm saying here but its okay I dont expect underage people to understand the language of a Superior is saying. Just go back to school kiddo and learn how the world works, you clearly dont because you keep telling someone who is trying to give you knowledge to shut the fuck up or stfu? You're no better than the kids who say KYs mate.

You should have called him buddy again.

> "It is a waste of time and resources"
Your mom goes to collect your tendies anyway, what else do you do lol

And even then UKIP are Civic as fuck.

Tories are the worst of the lot, because you'd think by their name that they'd be conservatives, but they're more willing than anyone to throw away centuries of heritage and hard-won rights in order to just fuck over the plebs.

another ad hominem attack, you cant defend your position for shit buddy.

Ukip maybe. Waste of vote though. Defo not labour the immigrant party. Lib dems if they were pro brexit so thats not a choice. Tories pro brexit but bunch of spineless cunts who are basicily riding on Nigels success. Not a great choice. Hoping Tories win purely for brexit reasons.

> Signing up isn't worth getting a say in who runs the country.
> Voting is pointless
Fuck off back to turkey if you don't think voting is worth it.
You are so unbelievably retarded, buddy.

Buddy, If I hate voting when why would i go to turkey? A country that just had a referendum vote. Think about what you're saying next time to assault my argument. I'm still waiting.

Just lol. Yeah those votes were counted fairly. Kek

but you said all votes count?

if its the only real choice why bother voting?

I'm not. I sore that when I voted last time ( brexit) it would be the last. 1 person 1 vote for an important issue. it made sense to do so.

But after 25 years of voting labour, greens lib dens, UKIP and conservative over the years I realise that it's all bullshit. It's the illusion of choice. I want the triple lock gone. may can't get it done. But she at least she won't leave the country defenceless.

It doesn't matter you vote doesn't matter ( mine doesn't its a labour stronghold) its pointless

not in turkey you goofball

Just ignore him.

You sound the like kind of guy that tells kids that Santa isn't real.

so you think they all count in our countries too bud? haha okay. Clearly I thought this was a red pilled board.

Conservative because I'm sane

>im
>fucking
>plying

Name one conservative ideal they represent.

you all do know that this is basically another brexit referendum, right?
if tories can't form a majority coalition, brexit is over

I don't trust Corbyn with Brexit, he wouldn't end the free movement, this would mean we have even more Pakis coming here from Germany and Sweden.

I don't mind the indigenous French, Spanish, Italians or anyone else from a first world European country coming over, just no more Mehmets and Abduls.

she is a cute

Voting for Labour, i actually agree with a few thing's Corbyn wants. I just wish he wasn't so strongly for more immigration.
Fuck voting for the Conservatives that won't get reigned in by the EU on some of their more retarded legislation. I lost track of how many times they tried to gut Internet privacy with May at the helm as home secretary. It was only 2 years ago when they tried to push a ban on encryption and just last year they made it so companies had to allow the government to be able to make changes to any new systems so they can bypass any encryption.
I'm not a fan of what labour has become but the conservatives need some fucking competition. And I'm sick of seeing Sup Forums shill for these cunts as of late.

he is real and he's black.

I don't know what to tell you, live long enough and cynicism will get you. My red pilling finished the job. Politicians do not care about long terms strategy because their day to day existence is short term. If they thought long term it would not benefit them or the people for 20 years.

DO you think the news would be in the shit state it is if 20 years ago we committed to educating new homegrown talent?

Do you see the shift in education happening now to prepare for the lack of jobs when automation is in full swing in 20 years? No one is going to spend a shit load of money now to benefit us in 20 years time. the only time they do that is for projects like crossrail where people get paid now in subsidies and employment,

T-May

Why would you vote for someone who wants even more mass immigration?
He even said he want this country to be a multicultural hotbed of the world, or something to that degree.

meanwhile labours last act was trying to stop internet piracy. they pushed it though as Mandelson was getting paid by movie and record companies.

You are a fool.

Nah it'll happen because the Conservatives are gonna win.

> Corbyn for the win
>finnish fag
Go home XD

I'm only voting them because everyone else except UKIP wants to reverse Brexit and UKIP are polling at 4%

They didn't try it like once every 6 months like the conservatives did. you're a fool if you think they're any better.

I said i don't agree with that, but the conservatives need someone snapping at their heels so they don't go full retard. Also May wasn't exactly a shining beacon when it came to halting immigration when it came to those not from the EU.

This

>CLICKS ALL GAS STATIONS
>CBA VOTING
SODUKO NOW!!!

Fishfinger

I think you secretly want your future daughter to be blacked or arabed.

Conservatives, they'll need a clear majority to help sort out Brexit without Labours autistic screeching. Usually for UKIP but I really want to see them red seats go blue.

That's because you're probably a newfag who's only here for "le Memes Xddd". If you actually think the Conservatives won't be letting in brown people then this is probably the only election you've been old enough to vote in and think May is based just because of brexit.

I'm 25 and never voted Labour before. Corbyn is a weak hippy who wants 'world peace' who bows down to Islam all the time. You're right Theresa isn't much better as she does the same with Israel, but I feel Brexit will progress further with the torys and not be a luke-warm Brexit Corbyn has to offer.

kill yourself

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492729899869.webm

Conservatives are going to win, if May did not think she was 100% sure to win she would not have called it.
Conservatives are fairly well liked by the public, Corbin and the labor party is quite disliked for being communist and SJW.
Ukip is probably going down since Farage and other ukip quit, bad publicity from brexit and people think it's done it's job now so will go away.
Lib-dem had lots of publicity before and got nowhere so they have no chance.

Personally I will be going for ukip mostly for this and a few other things I don't like on May, my vote will never change my area so it doesn't really matter.

uk.isidewith.com/

> Lib Dem.
>Realistic.
Pick one.

>if May did not think she was 100% sure to win she would not have called it
Her arrogance might just be her downfall. She isn't even willing to appear on debates.

top kek they will never recover from the coalition

maybe he just really hates Corbyn

>XD
dude

It's going to be funny if this backfires against May like the EU referendum did with Cameron.

God why are the two women leaders of Scotland and pretty much all Scottish women such bull dykes

Holy fuck bomben auf london

The Monster Raving Loony Party

I agree with you about Corbyn, I may agree with some of the things he want's nationalised and he surprised me how he stood up to the rest of the labour party. but he's to soppy when it comes to immigration and Islam. Having the current labour in power would be a nightmare, but having an uncontested current Tory party would be just as terrible.

To be frank I think we have it the worst out of any western European nation when it comes to choice on political parties. And none of them have me feeling motivated to get out and vote for them. Ukip really needs a change in identity right now if they want the public to start taking them seriously right now.

Talking to us as if we don't know our own countries political situation and thinking there's even a chance the tories don't win in an historical landslide.

ere

that webm is fucking hilarious thx