I'm an attack helicopter when?

I'm an attack helicopter when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vnmplSPgwEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not your cup of tea, but he is pursuing his happiness at breakneck speed. good for him/her.
just imagine if the rest of us pursued our desires like the person in OP's pic (not Norm).

It's mental illness. The transition fucks with you mentally and alters you in a very negative way.

This is the product of a single mother.

norm's a tranny too, hate to tell ya.

>trannies
>happy

no no no, he's a deeply closeted gay man. get it right...
youtu.be/vnmplSPgwEQ

Can you act like an attack helicopter?

No?

Then you are not one.

You're missing the "I HAD SEX WITH A DOG" one
Slippery slope isn't real

Yes if only we had the time or money to do whatever crazy thing makes you feel good.

It's kinda funny how you can always tell in advance who will eventually come out as trans.

But it's also kind of a self regulating system because they insist on getting the wrong treatment and then end up killing themselves.

Here you go

>Transgender
>Lesbian
So straight ?

What's even funnier is that this used to be a huge fucking joke, like mr. garrison in south park, turning gay, then chopping his dick off to be a tranny, then he turned lesbian. Now this is what is supposed to be considered normal society, and you're shunned if you were to laugh at it, or speak out against it

kek he's also a coke addict, when i saw him do stand-up he was drinking one all night
i love him too, but this is the face of a woman

Com ere boi

Wow, real bigoted thing to say huehue...

I myself spin my arms at break neck speeds, and throw off missiles made of toilet paper rolls out from my under carriage. I refuel with go-gurt and capri-suns and I am very much real.

Sometimes I sit in a hangar and I relax for years on end, only having small maintenance done on me like a fuel exchange with a glass of water or a quick pit stop to drain fluids. You dont know my life you fucking moron so dont even try to you cis-nouned bigot

I love his stuff. Saw this on youtube recently and thought it was pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ESA7yu1x4UM&t=1s

They actually just want to commit suicide but are too pussy to do it so they go through the whole trans routine so they can have a scapegoat. All the people who transition secretly pray they die due to the complications from the surgery. When they wake up from anaesthesia they feel immediate regret.

Eventually some of them muster up the courage to kill themselves after that and they'll be able to at least say that they killed themselves because of all the the transphobia they faced and they can at least deflect some of the blame now.

I can't believe this. I am disgusted AS FUCK.

Kek.

I think the more likely explanation is that SRS is hailed as the solution for all their problems, but when they go through with it they realize that they will never be a woman and on top of gender dysphoria, they now also have a mutilated body.

hope he kills himself next

one less degenerate to plague this earth

my sides