Pope false prophet not antichrist

Pol i think the pope is the false prophet and not the anti-christ.

◄ Revelation 12:15 ►
And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
The pope speaks from out of the mouth of a serpent. The woman is commonly accepted as being Mary and her seed is Christianity.
I think i figured out what the flood is. Its the flood of muslim refugees sent into the nations meant to whipe away Christianity. BAM.

I saw a thread yesterday someone said if the pope gets shot in the head and recovers then we would know he is the anti-christ. I think thats wrong though. Usually whenever the bible referred to a beast it is talking about a nation. "One of the heads of the beast was wounded by the sword but recovered" I believe this is the ottoman empire. The flag of the ottoman empire was banned but is now making a comeback. The colors the beast is clothed in are the same colors of its flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XoTNW6LwrpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can you retards decrypt something allegedly written 2000 years ago written in cryptic language if you can't even decrypt modern fake news sigint operations. Think of Sup Forums - everything is encrypted. Imagine today is world end and the only surviving evidence of this civilization is some OCD douchebag printed threads out of Sup Forums.

I agree with your first statement, but the woman in Rev 12 is Israel as she is crowned with 12 stars, the 12 tribes of Israel as shown in Joseph of the many colored coat fame dream.

You are correct about the flood of muslim armies poised to kill Israel; Ezekiel 38 speaks of their demise.

Beast can be man, the Antichrist is a beast, and the kingdom of the Antichrist is also called a beast. The devil is also called a beast. So the devil beast possessing the man beast running the kingdom beast would be the 10 toed kingdom of the antichrist, again as revealed by Daniel.

The antichrist will suffer head trauma and "miraculously" survive, but lose his right eye and wither his right arm. He is the worthless shepherd spoken of by, Zachariah?

The pope hands the world to the Antichrist, and in turn the Antichrist destroys the pope's church and proclaims himself God.

Because the bible explains itself to the children of God, and hides itself from the children of the devil.

The devil knows scripture thoroughly, and uses it to deceive people. All of his children are deceived, or they would not comply with his desire to cause them all to go to hell forever.

>The woman is commonly accepted as being Mary
That's because many people want to worship women and have turned Mary in to a goddess / idol. Catholicism is idolatry.

The woman is Israel (Christians), the bride of Christ.

sorry, but the divide and conquer warfare type is null and void in globalized world. So do not use the language to create division of the world.

The woman is Israel, the 12 tribes of Israel, and the bride of Christ is the church (not the RCC, but the real church. The collection of all saved peoples from all times and all places and all tribes and all languages).

Replacement heresy is predicated on God reneging on his promise to Abraham.

Not going to happen.

You're already conquered. You're a blind POW in a war you do not know is raging in a stockade of your own devising.

You are already dead.

nope.

>The woman is Israel, the 12 tribes of Israel, and the bride of Christ is the church (not the RCC, but the real church. The collection of all saved peoples from all times and all places and all tribes and all languages).
Christians are Israel. Jews are going to be cast in to outer darkness. They aren't the bride of Christ.

Why would God marry the person who murdered Him?

Would you agree with me that if you have no life in you, you are dead?

Correction: its the prostitute clothed in purple red and gold.
In turkey in the ottoman empire these were common to them.

>Replacement heresy
>heresy
Toplel.

Again predicated on God breaking his promise to Abraham.

Don't worry about how God is going to keep his promise to Abraham that his descendants, and representatives of all tribes of his descendants, will occupy the land forever.

Just know that it will happen.

Heresy = against God and the Word of God.

So, yeah. Properly used, in context. By people who are not saved, I would add.

You're using OT scripture to basically give Jews a free pass to murder and block the gospel, and you're claiming that they are going to heaven because they come from Abraham. Why?

Did you miss the whole new testament thing?

Did you not murder Christ as well, as much and in the same manner in which they did?

Nope. Your statement is loaded to lead to conclusions. Any given conclusion in this CIA lemon party gestapo is a trap to be used against you. It's genocide of biblical proportions.. Weapons used by pervertariat are out of this world.

No I didn't murder Christ. I miss Him and wish He'd come and fix all this garbage. And to stop heresy like Jew-worship.

>You guys aren't saved because you don't believe the right version of Christianity
>These guys who don't brlieve in Christianity at all are saved

Then I'll have to lay it out for you.

God is Life. If you have no God in you, you have no Life in you. So while you may be physically alive, you are spiritually dead.

You think death is the cessation of life, even though you will not admit it. That's from your point of view.

From God's point of view, death is a separation from Him, as He is Life. So you are separated from God now, by your choice. You do not have the Holy Spirit of God in you, Who is Life, and LIfe eternal.

So while you think you are alive, you are actually dead. As dead as Adam and Eve were when God said they would die when they ate the forbidden fruit, yet lived for centuries afterwards.

Whoever has the Spirit has Life; whoever does not have the Spirit has not Life.

You were created to house the Holy Spirit of God; you were made in His image to do just that. And until you do that, you will forever be empty, and separated from God, and finally separated eternally from God.

So Jesus, who came to die to redeem the Jews, did not die to redeem you?

They'll be saved. Representatives of all of Israel will be saved.

Virtually all of the first Christians were converted Jews who became new creations in Christ Jesus.

Just like humanity, however, most of them will be in hell, and a remnant of them will be saved.

Way off topic real fast guys.
The beasts mentioned here are nations. Leopard = Germany
Bear = Russia Lion = UK

these are the nations being subdued.

nah. your words mean nothing. the meaning behind words has been flushed by CIA lemon party gestapo down that toilet of equality that they erected in the slime house. Toilet so equal that is more equal than toilets for the rest of us - straight not crooked people, unlike like crooked pervertariat of crooked rainbows.
So if you don't want to look like drooling athlete of special olympics when you open your mouth - you have to go fish.. It's no rainbow boy day...

Yes, He died for me. I didn't murder Him. I didn't call for myself and my children to be responsible for it. And I'm not going around murdering Christians and genociding His followers.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Ephesians 5:6
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

You're not trying to deceive me, are you?

Ephesians 5:6
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

same bro i believe the same thing except
these unbelievers are physically dead too

they have no life means literally they dont have life from the time they were born, theyre objects, and computers/ machines

that only look like men and act like men but are not actually men

and they feel no pain when they wind up in the pit of hell because ,,, they are a computer basically

>You were created to house the Holy Spirit of God; you were made in His image to do just that. And until you do that, you will forever be empty, and separated from God, and finally separated eternally from God.
>tfw I don't care in the slightest

Only weak, frightened people need to delude themselves into thinking that life is not tied to this material world and nothing else. I know the death of the body means complete destruction of one's essence, and it doesn't scare me in the slightest. I don't care. You, on the other hand, need to convince yourself you will not disappear. You're pathetic.

Those are not the beasts; those are the kingdoms of Nebuchadnezzar's statue dream, in succession.

Babylon the gold head ruled the world; its king had absolute power. Medo-Persia the silver chest had less absolute power, and came next. Then the Greeks, the bronze torso, and after them the Romans, the two legs of iron, east and west, ruled the world for a thousand years each.

Then the future kingdom of the antichrist is described as 10 toes of mixed broken shards of pottery and iron, a coalition that is unstable. The Antichrist will, by talking, take over three of those kingdoms and de facto rule the earth.

That is the beast, the kingdom of the beast, and the son of perdition, with the pope as their false prophet showing great signs and wonders. Think demonic Marian apparitions.

I get the feel the antichrist will be the caliphate, the false prophet the pope and the prostitute islam.

I pray you get on the correct mix of prescription drugs for whatever condition this post displays.

not everyone can go to heaven

its whether you were born a son of god or not and destined to become born again

most unbelieving people in the world, were not chosen and are not sons of gods and they are inanimate objects living life as a robot with no human consciousness

>most unbelieving people in the world, were not chosen and are not sons of gods

What you're saying is literally the polar opposite of the message of Christ. You're starting to sound more and more like a fucking kike.

>Virtually all of the first Christians were converted Jews who became new creations in Christ Jesus
Irrelevant. Many Jews didn't convert, and regardless, the actions of a person has bearing on them alone. People who reject Jesus cannot be saved.

So, Jesus came to die for the Jews.

And Jesus came to die for you.

How are your hands not bloody as well?

Allow me to tell you something of myself. If I knew killing Jesus was the only way to avoid hell and gain heaven, I would have cried out for his crucifixion. I would have whipped him, beaten him, punched him, slapped him, pulled out his beard, put a crown of thorns on his head, mocked him as the king of the jews with a tattered old purple piece of cloth, and made him carry his own cross to his own death.

There I would have stripped him and laid him out on the cross and pounded nails into his hands and feet and propped the cross up to make sure he was going to die a very slow, agonizing death. I would have mocked him, rolled dice for his clothes, taunted him to walk off of the cross. I would have pushed away his mother, his brother, his friends, so that he could not comfort them. And then I would have given him vinegar and gall to drink, and finally when he gave up his own spirit and died, I would have stabbed him in the side and pierced his heart, to make sure he was dead.

But that's just me.

you better star polishing that star for the stonewall, shitbag, or do you prefer to stuff yourself into those duffel bags like proper shit martini stirrers?

I kind of wonder if setting them on fire is a mercy. They seem to fear boredom more than anything else. They've talked themselves into not wanting to go to heaven because it would be "boring" to live with the living God, and create new universes.

Frightened and weak men think they are animals; here one day and nothing the next.

>If I knew killing Jesus was the only way to avoid hell and gain heaven, I would have cried out for his crucifixion.

Such selfishness and cruelty alone basically locks you out of heaven anyway, mate.

The harlot has been identified as the city that sets upon 7 hills and rules over the kings of the world. If you think about how much catholics, orthodox and even muslims worship Mary, a few demonic Marian apparitions will draw them all together.

>most unbelieving people in the world, were not chosen and are not sons of gods and they are inanimate objects living life as a robot with no human consciousness
Inanimate means not alive in the physical sense, but even going by what you ment to say, you're fucking wrong. God breathed life into Adam. All huan eings have a soul.

>Frightened and weak men
>literally have no fear of death
>meanwhile you'd be ready to crucify the son of God to make sure you make it into heaven

Yeah, you're not gaining any ground, I'm afraid.

Then why have you rejected Jesus?

1 John 4:20
If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?

Then I'm afraid you'll never enter heaven.

You sound like a fucking rabbi

>the prostitute islam
I think in this case it refers to being a whore, i.e. fornicating with other men. Like if you had a bride you were going to marry, you turn your back and she's sleeping around. Much the same as idolatry. The vatican holds pagan prayers, muslim garbage and is clothes in the finest marble, gold and idols. I believe the whore of Babylon is the Catholic church, so-called Christians who worship Mary/idols, etc. Christians in name only.

Isaiah 1:21
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
I saw this scripture without expanding the context and I'm pretty sure it's talking about Jerusalem, once faithful and then filled with idolatry.

This is some new type of white guilt bullshit. Please stop replying to me. Lord Jesus died to redeem me. I didn't murder Him. And I certainly would not like to be a person who delights in believing that He is boiling in excrement in hell. Whatever 'zionist' teacher you're subscribing to, I don't want to know.

Frightened and weak men believe delusions.

Actual men take responsibility for their actions, and plan for the future.

If I were the only human being on earth, Jesus would have died to save me.

I am as guilty of his death as any. Bought with a price I cannot repay. And then set free, to my astonishment.

>believing what a kike wrote
wew lad
Lurk moar before posting

>Lord Jesus died to redeem me. I didn't murder Him.

Then you have not taken your cross and followed him, and are lost.

Repent, and be saved, for today is the day of salvation. You are not promised tomorrow.

If getting into heaven requires cold-blooded murder, I want nothing to do with the God that rules this heaven. So yeah, if that's so, I'll never enter heaven, and I'm pretty glad about that.

Oh shit, I knew it was you. Neither Catholics nor Orthodox worship Mary. Did the ancient jews worship Moses or Elijah? No. We don't worship Mary.

its the true message of the lord bro which i have received

jews arent saved either theyre not born again christians

lmao...

its the best news i ever heard from god, because it means that all these billions and billions of people going to hell, wont feel anything because they have no life in them, it will be as a computer thrown into fire

it doesnt matter what they get or what they want

they are a inanimate object with no consciousness

it means nothing what happens to them

this is the message i have received of god

no some men have life in them and some (most ) have no life in them

not everyone is a man , theyre non man that look like men and act like men

Jesus will save all men , but only like a small fraction of people are actually men

Everyone in heaven committed murder.

Everyone in hell committed murder.

Guys arguing over whos responsible for killing Christ is pointless. It was arranged from thestart and Christ prayed to God to forgive them anyhow.
Help us figure out the beasts, the antichrist, the false prophet and the prostitute because the flood is happening right now.
Also lets get into other end times prophesy. Damascus must fall right? Isnt there about to be a battle centered there?

They did, actually, proudly proclaiming the Law of Moses over the Grace and Truth that their own God brought to them.

You didn't actually respond to what I said.

You're by far the most hateful person in this thread, friendo. I don't hate people.

Look

Flat out the Bible is about child sacrifice. The second coming of Jesus will be when it ends.

Flat out the Bible's secrets are the secrets of Hinduism. They are so similar when u get down to the nitty grittty.

Jesus was a human that realized he was god. He could move things with his mind beuae he acknowledged the world is an illusion. Like the matrix.

This world is an illusion.

Whatever you say.

And yet you think Jews, who rerject Jesus, will be saved.

Thats not unreasonable at all, theyve been putting pagan statues there and continue to do so now. Lately i think its the flying serpent statue.

Your words are not even related to the issue we were discussing.
Sounds like you're regurgitating whatever bullshit your local pastor has been spewing, instead of actually trying to understand what Christianity is all about.

I'm not responsible for the fact that an inspired Hebrew spiritual leader tried to give his death some meaning so that his followers could go on without him. In fact, nobody except Jesus himself is responsible for his choice. Even if we assume he sacrificed himself to save us, which requires faith, it was still his choice, and the New Testament shows us pretty clearly he neither intended for us to repay him in any way whatsoever, nor for us to feel responsible for his sacrifice.

All in all, if there is a God, which there probably isn't, the Bible states he loves you unconditionally. Do you know what "unconditionally" means ?

U.S. is the antichrist

>he acknowledged the world is an illusion
Stated nowhere in the Bible

The biggest similarity between Christianity and Hinduism developed in Hinduism after Christianity was founded, and in fact may have been the result of Christian influence.

Okay. Let's all agree that if Jesus still wanted to be hanging on that cross today, Jesus would still be hanging on that cross today.

No man took his life. He came to give it away.

Matthew 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

John 10:17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again.

Antichrist Beast: The false messiah, the false shepherd, the son of perdition. A man who will manipulate the 10 kingdom beast kingdom of the NWO into running it, through peaceful means. A man who will look like he was murdered, but survive lacking a right eye and right hand. A man who will make a peace treaty with Israel for 7 years, and violate it half way through. A man who will not be revealed until he desecrates the new Jewish temple by setting up an AI statue of himself in the Holiest of Holies, and demands that people worship him as God.

The false prophet; the pope of the emergent church, Pope Francis, the black pope. He will hand the world united under one religion "All roads lead to God" to the antichrist, and then be betrayed.

The Kingdom: the 10 toed kingdom of the Antichrist, the Beast, a mixture of broken pottery (democracies) and iron (empires). The beast has 10 heads, 10 crowns, and the Antichrist usurps 3 of those crowns.

This does not have an islamic destiny to it. The islamic countries that surround and attack Israel will be killed by the living God, per Ezekiel 38. It will take Israel 7 months to bury the dead, and 7 years to burn their weapons. This 7 year period is known as the tribulation, the troubles of Jacob, the 70th week of Daniel.

Damascus will be obliterated overnight, never to be inhabited again, and be nothing but grazing land for random stray animals. This event obviously looks nuclear.

Ill make another thread later, this one shifted way off topic way too fast.
Its pointless to argue over who is reponsible for killing Christ. He forgave them anyhow.

everyone in my family is a non man
i am the only born again christian in my family

i have been talking to a bunch of machine people my whole life and tricking myself into thinking that they are actually people

they are not people

i cant ever expect them to be anything but the most satanic of dogs ever

its a waste of time to even talk to them

non humans

its a empty world almost,,,, but the world has some men,,, the lord says the world has men in it

ur talking to a wall whenever u talk to 95% of people

I responded to the hatred in your heart for the chosen people of God, Jesus himself being a Jew, the Seed of Abraham, the Root of David, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and the King of the Jews.

Whatever God says.

I'm only one of his adopted sons.

Exactly.

Hebrews 12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Esau came from Abraham too. Saying that Jews are going to be saved is heresy as it's claiming that God is a respecter of persons.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost
Are there 2 different categories of wrath? One for the whole world, and one for "God's chosen people, the Jews who hate God and murdered Him?"

A remnant of them, yes.

The continued existence of the Jews is proof of God.

Yes yes, you're saved and correct and I'm lost and damned, yes I get it. Thanks for replying.

Oh, so you are a kike then. And an insane one at that. Never mind then, just kill yourself. Your kind is doomed anyway.

>which there probably isn't,

I'm not sure why you're so critical of me telling you things you have no basis to understand. Either learn, or go about your way.

and when the lord killed the women and children and dashed the children against the rocks

those were non men,,,, god didnt do anything wrong

it was as smashing a computer

the hebrews were the chosen gods men at this time

probably wasnt a single human in all the earth besides those people

Happens any time shows up. His posts arr distinctive enough that I can recognize him across threads. He always does this an shit.

apparently the orthodox church teaches the antichrist will be a jew (and homosexual). im inclined to believe this

End is near

Jessica is that you?

Esau founded the Edomites, people God will eradicate.

Abraham to Isaac to Jacob.

Once you get away from that line, you lose all meaning.

>The continued existence of the Jews is proof of God.
And the continued existence of tapeworms is proof of what?

youtu.be/XoTNW6LwrpE

If you should in the future decide that being alone, in the dark, and on fire does not suit you, read, say, and believe Romans 10:9-10:

Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised him from the dead, and you will be saved.

If I can do it, surely you can too.

There is neither Jew nor Greek in Christ Jesus; we are all new creations who volunteered to be transformed into the image of Jesus.

Sin.

Oh, is that so ? Then who do we thank for the continued existence of the Persians, or the Chinese, who have been here for longer than the Jews and are far more numerous ?

Yes, I always provide the direct answer to OPs question, and then people like you come in and attempt to obfuscate that answer.

That's increadibly stupid, I could easily ask you the same question about any group of people you believe unsaved. People who don't have faith in Jesus are not saved. The New Testament makes this increadibly clear.

the remnant converted to christianity. the rest continued in pharisaic tradition and are not Gods chosen people. jew isnt even the proper label for them.

It could be proof of nepotism to anyone who doesn't have faith lol.

Well he does preach "peace" and "tolerance" which is actually "segregation(making races hate each other even more by living in the same countries or that every race is equal but the white one which should give all their shit to the "poor")" and "fueling hate"
Not to mention that he ISN'T EVEN THE POPE.
Pope Benedict is still the official pope, there can't be more that 1 Pope chosen by god right?

Have there existed plans by any nation to eradicate those peoples for 3500 years?

Have those peoples only survived by the miraculous hand of God?

Did not Persia attempt to kill all the Jews, and were thwarted only by Esther?

Will not China march a 200,000,000 man army west in order to kill all the Jews in Israel?

And will not their defeat once again demonstrate that the living God fights for his chosen people?

Revelations is about the Roman Empire and Nero.

The pope isn't a prophet btw

People who do not have the Holy Spirit living in them are not saved.

People like you.

You know Jesus existed? Congratulations. So does the devil, and he's going to hell.

Don't you have to make predictions to be a prophet? What predictions has his royal Popeness made?

The destruction of the Temple by the Romans indicates otherwise.

>hand of God
It was the devil's actually.

There has always been a remnant, and will always be a remnant, by divine providence.

The Elect in the tribulation are a remnant. Breeding stock for the Millennial Kingdom.

The woman has a crown of 12 stars (rev 12:1). Clothed in the sun (white people sometimes called the people of the sun), the moon (Islam) under her feet. And she had trouble giving birth. The flood and/or the sea could represent rapefugees. And the last few white christians will flee to the wilderness and be hunted. Am I a heretic?

No pope has ever been chosen by God.

So when did Jesus rule the earth for 1000 years, with satan bound?

Why did Jesus send letters to 7 of his churches 30 years after Nero died?