I am currently being manipulated. He is trying to make me kill myself

I am currently being manipulated. He is trying to make me kill myself.
So how is your day going Sup Forums?

Post screenshots.

Nice blog user.

Fuck off back to /r/thedonald you newfag cunt. Shit like you is ruining this whole place for fucking everyone. If you haven't lurked for at least a year you SHOULD NOT BE POSTING. You fucking cunt. Fuck off or kill yourself immediately, either way you need to get the fuck away from here.

im ok ty for asking :)

Of what you Brazillian retard?

Of him trying to persuade you. What the fuck else?

I guess you are right. Sorry. I will see you in the future user. I will not disturb you until then.
See you on Sup Forums or some shit later on the mate. You sound like the type of guy who would masturbate to the nice feet we get over there. See your dick on a cum tribute thread mate.

Who is this? What's going on? Requesting more details OP.

I am glad that somebody wants to hear about it.
He is tearing me up emotionally and making me feel like shit. There is no escape and he could beat me up and knock me out in a fight so there is now you I can just escape. I don't have any signal so I can't call cops either.

Now you = no way*

I don't know what information I can give because later on I could get doxed so it is far too dangerous to do that

Can't you just ignore him? Who is it? He looks like a gay prostitue ...

attack the genitals and throat

No it far too far past then he has been doing this for a long time and has been able to get past the point of simply making me feel bad. I am depressed and suicidal an have opened up I him about everything and he is now telling me to kill myself because he has me feeling like doing it and shit I can't explain it properly I am sory

call the cops you stupid fuck

Don't no yourself over some fucked in the head faggot. Live for yourself. That's all I'm gonna say.

Don't kill yourself over some fucked in the head faggot. Live for yourself. That's all I'm gonna say.

Kill yourself.

Who is this person to you? Also, why are you posting this on Sup Forums?

I can't, my phone has no signal
Thank you for this

Don't worry user, Sup Forums got your back.You can show him who's really alpha if you end up in a fight scanrio. Just keep getting back up, iron will style, and when you rech the end you'll laugh your ass off all bloodied up at his failed attempt to break you.

Don't attempt comebacks (unless it's really specific and hits a nerve) damaged people always damage others around themselves. You're the shoulder to cry on, only that he beats you. But don't stress it, he'll disappear from your life sooner than you'd expect.

I knew you guys would be able to help
Thank you ;)

You guys got my back :)