Jesse Watters announces vacation after lewd Ivanka gesture

Press F to pay respects

He said something like "I like how she talks into the microphone". Media Matters basically declared a take-no-prisoners war on Fox News since Trump won, and they're getting away with it.

It's the Murdoch's fault for being globalist cucks

>and they're getting away with it.

Uh yeah, well you have to admit this idiot Waters asked for it in this case. How dumb do you have to be to make a comment like that?

It didn't even look lewd to me and I see sex in everything.

>women and men are equal
>but you cant say anything bad about women

what a con

>drumpf is hitler, an idiot, a rapist, a woman abuser, a dictator, a bigot, a racist
>dont get fired, dont even take a vacation
>say anything about a woman
>take a vacation, possibly lose job

Jesse waters is a cuckboy stooge anyway

As long as they don't touch tucker

He's the last dude they haven't attacked yet. He's definitely next.

I was watching when he said it. I thought it was pretty benign, desu

He's next on shareblue/mediamatters chopping block. I guarantee it.

nazi christmas looks cozy af

They will have to dig deep or make up some shit because Tucker is a legit family man.

They just need a couple of women to falsely accuse him of shit and its over.

Tucker was already falsely accused of rape once

Tucker rapes people on his show daily.

he was talking about the fact she was holding it so far away and sounded weird as a result

guy has all the charisma of wet toilet paper, he should try some almond milk and colloidal silver
F

Libshits automatically go for the black cock reference. Typical.

he was saying it's like she's holding a dick and she was sexy AF doing it........

and there is nothing wrong with that joke, for fuck sake

Jesse is infinitely better on The Five than Eric Bolling was. I never even knew he had thoughts to share since he was essentially a punching bag for Bill O'Reilly and just read off a teleprompter on the parts of his own show that I saw.

yeah, and I'm certain it's in the works

I watched Hannity yesterday, he spent half the show defending himself against false claims that CNN made about him, it was really fucked up, they really are trying to destroy Fox News....

O'Reilly didn't have to leave, he was at it a long time, he probably took the check and said fuck it i'm retiring,

You can't cuck the tuck.

>O'Reilly didn't have to leave, he was at it a long time, he probably took the check and said fuck it i'm retiring,

That is my thoughts as well.

>chinballs didnt' have to leave

he lost fox $400 million in ad revenue in a week

Mostly because of the work done by this literal faggot