Should Islamic bakers be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

Should Islamic bakers be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

First of all. Whatever the fuck that sand nigger is 'baking' looks disgusting.

Secondly. Yes.

The only thing that should go to the ovens are faggots

Idk it looks pretty tasty tbqh

No

Faggots wouldn't force them because faggots only hate Jesus Christ not Allah.

You see, Satan has many children and they all hate Jesus but they don't hate each other. Remember, a house divided against itself cannot stand. That's what our Lord said.

So when you wonder why sodomites don't attack savage heathens, you must go to the source.

He's clearly sikh

No. I hate fags more than Muslims and this is a good opportunity to turn the two against each other. The Left can't ignore the double standard forever.

Same rules for every religion. A christian bakery was forced to do it so the muslim bakeries should be forced to do it as well.

No. if a business wants to lose out on a customer, they can.

No.

They should fuck faggots and die from AIDS..

That way, everyone gets what they want.

the prophet muhammed may reese's pieces be upon him

> Using a Sikh dude to picture a Muslim.

Are you even trying or should I fall for the American education meme?

yes. if they want to make baked goods and sell them to make a living, they must serve everyone whether or not they agree with their life choices. that's the contract you sign when you get a baker's diploma.

Yes.
But but they can get out of if if they prove thier oven is full..... of Jews

They're streetshitters, why would you touch anything that has been handled by one of them.

>carjacking intensifies

Mudslimes detected, I hate faggots with passion but mudslimes are not human.

As long as Christian bakers are forced to, yes. Really no one should be. Though I would try and order a cake with candied bacon.

If you choose to bake cakes for a living you should bake cakes to everyone no matter what religion you are

Muslims only bathe like, once a month.
I used to work with one, and he always smelled like he just shit his pants. I'm sure he didn't wash his hands, and I'm not sure if he even wiped.

no, but they should be deported.

if christian ones are then yes

If Christians are going to then obviously yeah

That's a Sikh and no.

GTFO

Tasty as in camel shit tasty. What are you blind?

Go to one and ask for a cake for a gay jewish wedding

>asks if muslims should be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings
>posts sikh
>check flag

They wipe their ass with their hands.

people actually believe this?

>sikhs
>not crypto-mudslimes
fuck off

If any religion can be forced, all must be forced. Because the Xtians have to do it, the Muslims must have to do it. Though it would be much better if no one was forced to do it. Due to the symbolic and meaningful nature of the wedding cake, it's a form of compelling speech. Like the Peterson pronoun mess.

they are basically an anti-muslim reactionary militia

They can do whatever they want in their own countries. They've gotta go back

They should be forced to drink bleach.

>all those candied circumcized labia

its resourceful, I'll give them that

Why does he need the small stick for? I could do this with my hands only. Easy. Faggot looks nearsighted too.

NO AND NEITHER SHOULD CHRISTIAN OR ANYBODY

we should have the right to refuse service to ANYONE for ANY reason, even if we just hate their face

Yes, but only because it would make pol fun for a while

Typical burger, don't know the difference between a Sikh and uslim

SAGE
A
G
E

tacos por favor

He is Sikh you fucking illiterate faggot american.

Of course. It's still their job, if they don't like it, then they can fuck off to their country instead of bitching like retards

They should be forced to bake gay cakes even for straight people. Anyone can order a gay cake.