The best part of my country is also the whitest part of my country

>the best part of my country is also the whitest part of my country

I want to move to maine. Is there any good work up there? Is it expensive to live there?

take CT out

they pay college grads to move there

I want to move to Maine as well, what else has it got going for it?

Google Portland Maine

I could raise a family in a city like that

I live in New Hampshire.

Get BTFO everyone who doesn't live in an ethnostate

>Be me
>From Caribou Maine
>Shit state, no money, only trees in the north and somalis in the south.

The north is ok if you like the outdoors. Plus in the 14 years i've lived here, i've seen maybe 3 black people.

Lots of old money, and it is very expensive;however, it is beautiful.

No. Fuck Portland. Tons of Somali's are moving in and it's a liberal city.

It's not expensive and there are actual jobs in Portland and whatever town L.L Bean is located in.

This.

The north is the only true white part of the state. Still no money at all so if you don't mind living off the land or like a redneck youre golden

Why did you include Massholes OP?

no, yes

Mainer,

Jobs are iffy, Portland offers a lot more work, but its a bigger city for maine, completely swarmed with liberals.

Great place to live, but normies treat maine like its a leper colony, everyone wants to "go anywhere else"

People from the county are fucking legendary. If people say someone is "A county boy" or "from the county" everyone instantly understands they will work hard, not give a shit about social drama, and will not fuck you over.

Up here most people are super conservative "don't give a shit about your pussy ass feelings little bitch" types.

Its great. Just wish the city governments weren't run by excessively corrupt (((politicians))) like the collins and sleeper monopolies.

how come you all voted against legal pot? didn't want the government cutting into the massive growing going on up there?

or the whole religious thing?

>they pay college grads to move there
link?
Born in Maine, living in exile because there have never been jobs there for me.

1) It was very close but it was legalized... for now
2) Mostly because the north is like 60% boomers who are waiting to die. The young ones all moved, got pregnant in high school or became super drug addicts.

DESU, I want to make an Ethnostate out of VT, NH, ME, NB, PEI, NS, and NF as lebensraum, thoughts on this?
This fuck CT
t. I unfortunately live here

Question: how Religous is ME and NH?

if you go to college in maine, and work in maine, you can pretty much write off 100% of your student loan payments on your taxes.

t. my room mate did it

ME: Major Cities - Not very
"The County" - Very

THIS IS NOW A /NEG/ NEW ENGLAND GENERAL THREAD

>THIS IS NOW A /NEG/ NEW ENGLAND GENERAL THREAD

>

very

Fuck Urbanites, see y'all in the other thread

These are all cucked states except maybe New Hampshire.

Lived in Maine my whole life, it's great the way it is, stay the fuck away.

wrong

NEW HAMPSHIRE BEST HAMPSHIRE
MUH DEMOGRAPHICS
MUH HDI
MUH GUN LAWS

Not as cucked as dixie

which ones r based. ik my state NY is gone

xblain

San Diego, CA master race reporting in.

We have it all. Best women, best weed, and best WEATHER

Stay mad, haters...

Ah, fuck it. I'm never going to be able to move back. Cunt parents sold the farm and I went to school in Boston.
>tfw I have no real home.

Can I own an AR-15 with a bayonet lug?
>hint: not based.

kek enjoy paying for ur illegals and withdrawal of funds when trump abolishes the 9th court

>commiefornia

Have fun with your best korea nukes

NEW THREAD GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>

>

Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.

Whiter, healthier, job growth, better educatio conservatives are moving in. New Hampshire has better gun laws than dixie as well.

NEW ENGLANDERS! HEAR MY CRY! OUR GREAT NATION IS IN PERIL! WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD A WALL! A GREAT STONE WALL AROUND THE BORDER OF NEW ENGLAND! (excluding cuntetticut, rouge island, anything south of boston) MAKE NEW ENGLAND GREAT AGAIN

Massachusetts is the world capital of Medicine and Higher education

>Vermont
Liberal aids version of NH, not to mention the home of Jew sanders

I live in Connecticut and I fully support this

>Massachusetts is the world capital
of insufferable assholes. You douches earned the nick Massholes.

The laws are ok tho.

how them tectonic plates treating you? hope you enjoy your soon to be island that won't even be a part of the states thanks to the "completely rational" Governator.

Theyre still smart as fuck.

Of course. Buy off friends or people not selling through the state government. Illegal, but still possible.

This is a meme and an ignorant one at that kek.

>thinking NK will ever launch a nuke
>ever

Ignorance must be nice in the shithole parts of this country....let me guess, Ohio, no?Kek

I vacation in Portsmouth every once in a while.

The drive between Portsmouth and Exeter is so damn pretty. I love going past Greenland school.

>VT
Ridiculous income/sales/property tax
Good gun laws
>NH
No income/sales tax
2% property tax
Good gun laws

Success breeds jealousy I suppose

Stay salty :^)

LOL at OP for not saying N. Idaho, E. Wash. Montana as best place.

Not true for Vermont. Granted, Burlington is filled with SJWs, but the rest of the state is mostly tight-knit, white communities who believe in personal liberty.

I am a Masshole myself. It's a sad time to see how SJW this place has gotten. Living in Boston as a college student. On the fucking inauguration day I saw first hand the pussies out the window. In the aftermath I saw they took poor Edgar Allen Poe as hostage.

Maine is pretty Catholic up north. Mostly French.

Along the coast you get a lot of Irish Catholics, but they're the rich kind from
Boston, and they've pretty much dropped their Religion.

?

Ok, we have a low unemployment rate at the moment so we will need skilled labor soon.

The north is heaven for 6 months, but winter is pretty brutal, really are many jobs that locals don't involve logging or farming and pretty rednecky. Considering the short season living of the land would be pretty tough unless you have help. Seems to be pretty similar on the northern coast and western Maine. The middle of the state is ok, still rednecky, few more jobs but getting into junkie land. The southern state is ok in areas but more typical urban/suburban love you can get anywhere without dealing with the winter. The bar harbor and southern coast are nice but you need family money and left wing political meanings to be a part of in...

Finally, I've known many nice people from away. That said the state is overwhelmed with people that want to move here then change thing to be like home... That's who needs to stay the fuck away.

The Maine coast is great. Think of it like NYC. It's a great place to be if you have some money and a positive attitude.

But, it's expensive and it would be better to have some connection to the state/ money/ love for the place/ friends there, etc. to make it work

NYC is still a shit place with money and a positive attitude.

Not even close to the Maine coast. Acadia vs NYC... lol.

Oh yeah? You've lived in Manhattan while being a millionaire?

Cause if not, you have no idea what you're talking about.

NYC- 20s-early 30s
Acadia/Bar Harbor/ Camden - late 30s-70s

Otherwise you aren't living correctly

I worked in Manhattan on a company card, so close enough.

I'd much rather be a millionaire with a 100 acre ranch than stuck in a shitheap like NYC.

Iktf, love the Portsmouth brewery too

A place opened up there last year that has some pretty funky stuff. Earth Eagle Brewing iirc.

They do funky organic health beers, but had duck pastrami on the charcuterie board. Nifty place tucked in on a block on the hill in midtown (Not by Surf)

The only thing keeping me from moving to the northeast is the weather.

Whites are meant for the cold. Embrace your heritage.

Coward

>much rather be a millionaire with a 100 acre ranch than stuck in a shitheap like NYC.

Me too. But living on Manhattan as a millionaire in your 20s is based as fuck. Trust me.

There are certain things men need to get out of their system before they become gentlemen farmers

> There are certain things men need to get out of their system before they become gentlemen farmers

You can learn to cope with your degeneracy without banging whores and going on ragers at the clubs.

Like being alone and away from the mental illness inducing big city.

This, you're a true Patrician of the north user

Portland is ok but I think anyone in Maine will agree that Bangor is a much more based city. Just stay away from the University in Orono. Only go there for Pats Pizza and nothing else. It's like the provincial charm of the south without the cousin fucking and with a different accent.

>going to games/concerts/museums, building your career, dating and sleeping with pretty girls
>degeneracy

Spotted the homosexual

muh every other person is a meth / opiod addict.

Built my career, went to games and concerts, slept with one pretty girl and married her. We've been together for 10 years. I'm 30.

Yes, city life is degenerate, so is banging multiple women without intending on forming a long term relationship.

yeah but some would rather spend a lonely life masturbating in to anime in their mother's basement while complaining about degeneracy- so... wait what point was i trying to make?

>Dating more than one woman is degenerate

Kick open those closet doors!

I live in jersey but I want to move to ct, only thing keeping me from that is the commute to NYC

It's also über liberal and democratic. High IQ = liberals.
Low IQ = conservatives

Liberal + white = ubermensch
Conservative + white = indiscernible from niggers.

I grew up in Maine, it is one of the most impoverished states in the union, with almost no child protection laws. No jobs. I joined the military at 17 to gtfo of there. Live in FL now. Avoid Maine like the plague.
Saw some fb pics of my30 year reunion, guys literally wearing the same f-ing clothing styles they did in the 80's...

I'm a MA fag. Wish I never found pol. Quad generational welfare dependence is a disgusting thing to live around. Go to Lowell, Worcester, or Springfield. Most depressing thing is seeing a decaying Gran Torino type neighborhood sprawling with dindus and half retarded beaners. They get paid to breathe and not bother white neighborhoods.

Massachusetts has to be the only state where you can be on food stamps, collect SSI, and drive a 2017 Infiniti all at the same time. Truly a ridiculous state.

>last place on earth where a conflict between the US and the UK took place
>normies hate it because it is too cold and "there's nothing to do"
>part of the New England Commonwealth states
I would move there if I could