Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be 14 on trip to 'Murica with school
>Bump into Bill Nye in NYC
>Starts giving me a handjob out of nowhere
>"What the fuck man get the fuck off me!!"
>"SEX HOW YOU WANT IT'S YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT!"

though these are always anecdotal, it fires the neurons when all of the ivory tower liberals held in high public regard are described this way behind the scenes; while loathed nationalistic/republican/rightwing people are described as being very encouraging and congenial

Find the Trump thread on askreddit for those who met him on the street in NY if you haven't before.

Yeah I was basically getting ready to post pretty much this. It's not an accident it's that way and it transcends any industry you want to talk about.

_happened

I saw Bill Nye at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It took waay too long for this to appear

Wow, Bill Nye is such an asshole.

I met trump in NY once.
Introduced him to my fiancee and he invites us to trump tower to stay for free.

My Chem professor is very liberal an on the first day of school he said that he met Bill Nye twice and that he wanted to punch him in the face both times.

Did you take him up on the offer?

bill nye is a pedophile

holy shit. I live here. never met him. WTF

how do I know this is not something you just typed for Sup Forums

Loving these anecdotal stories!

Check the flag, I'm legit.

>inb4 how new you be etc..

it's pasta dude

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

Reminder that he's always been super cringy

Bill Nye was a proprietor at an Outback Steakhouse in the 90's in the Seattle area.

kek

It's something he typed for Sup Forums actually.

I hope bill nye dies of super aids

In 1967 Bill Nye farted on my dog. Even to this day it makes me shake. Literally shaking over here. Worst day of my life. I cant even.