The real reason Le Pen won't win

We in the south-west of France will vote against her, and she will lose dramatically. Why?

It was you (nordistes, parisens) who stole our land (croisade des albigeois). It was you who massacred our population. It was you who destroyed our language (Occitan). It was you who massacred our labourers (1907 révolte des vignerons). It was you who allowed the Nazis to take us (Vichy France). It was you who ruined our economy and turned our land into the world's largest tourist trap. It is you who are currently gentrifying our cities, buying up our farm land for your villas, and stealing our food and our traditional culture all while mocking and ridiculing us. It is you who are keeping us the poorest départements in France, poorer than Corse, Bretagne, and Hauts-de-France.

We will stop the fascist Le Pen from winning. Five more years of out-of-control migration and Merkel's fist are the punishment you get for treating us occitans like human garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-wx-vVGQo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well said, copain. But we are not without mercy. Accept that this is called a chocolatine, and we shall be merciful.

C'est un pain au chocolat.

Tu m'as donné faim, bâtard.

Lorrains and Alsaciens also call it a pain au chocolat.

lel

fuck aquitaine, go be spanish somewhere else

You frogs make some really tasty pastries

Calling Occitan "Spanish" would be like calling Polish Russian.

Le catalonian du croissant

The only reason the West dont vote FN is because they're shielded retards who dont realize how fucked we are yet

>gentrifying our cities
wait wait wait wait waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

>gentrifying
doesn't this mean making it way better now that niggers aren't around?

Oui...

Thats a chocccy pastie that lad

The fucks a croissant?

Le Pen barely won Aude or Tarn. Mélenchon came in a close second in both départements.

Wrong. LePen is going to win.

is that a catharian cross?

The cathares rejected crosses. The croix occitane most likely comes from Egypt or Armenia.

That's what you protties, Calvinist trash especially, get for firing up the French revolution, good riddance I say.

they are connected to the black Madonna right? Maria Magdalena?

No, it means rent speculation. It starts with "getting better" by american standards, but since it's done for profit instead of something like living standards, it can't stop.

Jean-François?

It was you who destroyed our language (Occitan).
>tfw you're living in a region where it is most likely to hear every weird sort of dialectal Arabic from Maghreb than the language of your ancestors and most of you are okay with that situation.

If you call it pain au chocolat then you are clearly not from South West France faggot

keked

Who? The cathares?

This is your last chance France. No one will give you an ounce of sympathy if Le Pen doesn't win. Don't surrender.

yee

Frenchmen, ladies and gentlemen

>he thinks he's safe in the rural parts of the country when the muslims take over

wew lad

Fuck off retard

I see. You're right.

But I have a different way of viewing the housing problem. A more hopeless perspective, honestly. I believe the entire world is fucked as long as women have rights and are working. It's literally not possible to be prosperous when both members are the family have to work now that the leverage of man has been destroyed.

I literally don't believe it's possible to thrive any more.

You would side with the Muslims over your fellow Frenchmen? Wtf is wrong with you. Maybe Charles Martel should have purged the lot of you alongside the Muslims.

Based desu

Feels bad man

He's an achmed.

interesting. the mosque placement really tells the story (would be interesting to see an updated map)

such a lust for revenge

Lol that's a chocolate croissant idiot.

Your bread sucks anyway man, and heilmanns mustard is better

>chocolate croissant
No, a chocolate croissant is a croissant with chocolate inside. This is a pain au chocolat

Of course. We were once Templiers, you know.

No, a pain au chocolat is a pain with chocolat inside. This is a chocolatine

Yes. They were Gnostics.

Why should we care about preserving "French" culture, when nordistes have never cared about our culture?

Whatever, but it's not a chocolate croissant

lol you're full of shit, the Provence is solid Le Pen territory.

I'm from the south-west. We are consistent leftist voters. Le Pen barely won the départements that voted for her in our region. Also Provence is mostly inhabited by nordistes and retirees from other countries.

Look at this map Hans The Provence is the south east. OP talks about the south-west

So you will fuck over your entire nation, your entire people and whatever is left of your own culture just because of regional rivalry.
The poor inviting their own destruction. So typical.

Parisiens deserve being fucked by migrants.

>mad at one people for raping your women and slaughtering your people so you vote for the guy who will let even lower IQ people flood in to rape your women and slaughter your people
You retards honestly can't have enough concerts shot up and trucks plowed into you

During the croisade des albigenois entire cities were massacred. Parisiens had no sympathy for us then or now.

t. someone not surrounded by a zillion shitskins

You're probably one of the descendants of the Spanish refugees that fled Franco. You have no right to speak in the name of the real French. My family is from the Quercy since 1730. Now fuck off back to Roses, Kevin Lopez.

Even though the migrants will use you as a sex slave until your ass dies of the aids?

>thinking Occitanie isn't extremely diverse

Best thread I've seen in a long time

It's not on us, it's on them. All they have to do is acknowledge that it is called chocolatine.

I.e. accurate post -45?

No. My family is from Gers.

>buttmad french spics

kek

I hope to God you will.

Bonne chance !

Joe Dassin?

Heh, Ahmed, good one.
:^)

We never get authentic french pastries in Australia, only the shitty Vietnamese imitations that often taste like crap. So now everytime I see this pastry, I get a gag reflex. Why do gooks love ruining French culture?

>the shitty Vietnamese imitations
chinkolatine?

Isn't the FN regionalist in identity? Its supporters seem less Republican Jacobins and more regional (ex: Alsace).

Vive le Pen, du Irlandais.

How bad do they taste? Even our industrial cancer-inducing jew-infused saturated fat pastries taste good

No. They support banning the Occitan language.

They do well in Alsace because Alsaciens have always been very right-wing and anti-migrant.

But Alsace has its own regional identity and German dialect.

checked!

You know these are not hard to make right? Making you own puff pastry takes about 2h (with work every 20 minutes or so), is very cheap and get you really good tasting shit. Don't be a lazy kangaroo!

Barely anyone speaks it any more. They speak standard German now because so many of them work in Germany or Switzerland.

I imagine they don't have the same norms regarding food down there. They probably add industrial coolant and whatnot to cut costs.

>jew-infused saturated fat pastries
are you fucking retarded? real pastries are baked with real butter

How are the FN any different from the other French parties in terms of regional dialects, I thought the French are pretty chauvinistic towards them in general.

Breton seems to have been a victim of the Jacobin Republicans demanding centralisation, I have no knowledge of the French far-right being as similarly hostile towards the language.

You can buy real pastries in bakeries. You can buy fake pastries, real fat and with a probably very low buttent percentage, in supermarkets.

Alsacien is retarded german anyway

She sounds like a German hillbilly.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-wx-vVGQo4

I was talking about the ones you buy at the supermarket, you nigger

ANd to say they let them build a mosque in Poitiers... Heartbreaking, really

yeah and those are full of cancer-causing polyunsaturated vegetable oils, not healthy saturated fats from butter, you fucking retard

If Le Pen wins, I guarantee it will only be bad news for France. Take the USA for example; ISIS is DIRECTLY caused by the war "on terror" and the wanton destruction of the middle east, slaughter of civilians, and unethical torture of prisoners. All they did was create more animosity towards the west by creating more turmoil.
If Le Pen wins and takes extreme measures in France, all she will do is give ISIS more recruiting material and create more animosity towards France. She will make the world even more tense as a whole, and the braindead incompetent pig in the USA is already leading us directly towards WW3. In case you forgot, France has gotten the shit end of the stick when the world goes to war.
As an Austrian who often goes to Germany, I can guarantee you that all the talk about how the countries have been "ruined" by muslims is nothing but fearmongering bullshit. Austrian culture is everywhere, and it's doing just fine. Yes, there's lots of Turks and immigrants in Vienna and Berlin; they stay in their own little neighborhoods and the rest of the cities and countries is fine. German and Austrian culture is still here, still rich, and still thriving. Don't believe the fearmongering, because it's all coming from people who want perpetual war.

>Be French
>Be too stupid to understand what fascism even means

How can anybody take these buffoons seriously?

Albigensians and Cathars were worse than Jews. Albigensian Crusade best day of my life, 10/10 would repeat again with SJW's.

Shut up Vlad.

This is why he called them cancer inducing, while acknowledging they taste somewhat good.

>if you fight terrorists, they win

37% of "french" newborns are non european. It's not only a question of "avoiding tensions in the middle east", it's about avoiding french genocide.

right, but the user conflated saturated fats and unsaturated fats, blaming the opposite kind of fat for being dangerous, which is extra ironic because france is known to be one of the few places in the world where people have sense enough to realize saturated fat is the good kind of fat

STOP INTERFERING WITH OUR ELECTIONS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

m8 I'll shag yer pain au chocolat.

It's called a chocolatine.

You just declared war

Well, why wouldn't you vote for a nationalist who probably gives more of a shit about the histories and culture of the regions of France than a globalist who would be happy to see you all turn into little Africa? Vote Le Pen for now, just to halt the tide, and then pressure her to preserve all French culture, revitalize your region. Surrendering to globalist creeps like Macron seems like the most spiteful, suicidal act you could do.

Keep in mind that map only shows the candidates that had the lead. The results, even nation-wide are really tight between the first 4 candidates.

I don't understand why people are voting macron though

We have plenty in our diet, but I was not aware we realized it was good. Our media and healthcare system are actually saying the contrary, blaming rising cholesterol levels on satruated fats.

The issue is, politicians are never fighting terrorists to stop them. You don't really believe that, do you? The states is always trying to go to war because their government is owned by corporations, and the weapons industry makes a huge profit off of war. Also, endlessly attacking people only makes them hate you more. Look at how much westerners hate muslims for the surprisingly small number of terror attacks that have happened in the past 17 years. All this shit about muslims and immigrants is pure fearmongering and manipulation by the people in power (you know who) who make a profit off of fear.
That statistic is very uninformative on its own, unfortunately. I'm curious to see the accompanying information that allows you to draw the conclusion of genocide. Is the amount of european french people being born actually decreasing, or is the amount of people being born in france increasing?
To put it another way, the percentage you are posting could be increased without a hint of genocidal activity, simply by having more people being born in france.