Are Indians genetically identical to southern European (Mediterranean)

Cause philosophy and arts comes to me naturally even when I am walking down the street all I can think of is philosophy and how to make world a better place ( I believe my ideas are better than Socrates, Plato and Aristotle)
Can anyone please redpill me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn1qMIBWVkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>southern europeans
>white or at the very worst, olive skin

>indians
>skin that is LITERALLY the color of shit

Do your ideas of making the world a better place involve a carpet ban on toilets?

I am sure my ancestors sailed the Iberian peninsula until the British arrived

I am serious bro. We are tanned whites

That's right.

Holy shit.
I knew that

Yes

t. can't even shit in toilet

What does that have to do with my genetics?

italians

Yeah, these kids totally look European.

WE

Keep deluding yourself, Pajeet

hahahahaa

i knew it only an indian would start a thread like this

>me too am white sexy baby plz?

Are you southern (dravidian) or nothern (aryan mixed)

If northern you likely have genes akin to original Persians who were not a trivial force

>Cherry picking.

Every idiot 14-year-old can convince themselves they're the first one to really understand the universe better than every scientist and philosopher before them. It's sort of like how a little kid makes their first poem and is convinced it's the bet poem ever.
Keep learning, keep growing, and someday you'll be embarrassed at how brilliant your current ideas felt.

Northern Indian master race here

>Italian
L O L

I group whites and Indians (at least the high IQ'd ones from northern region) as one group, Indo-Europeans.

The differences between the two groups are largely only skin deep which cannot be said for any other races.

I live in southern europe

We have gypsies here and everyone hates their guts and wants to genocide them

They look so differnet and subhuman becase they are not europeans, they are ethnic indians

Pajeets have NOTHING in common with europeans

you have nothing to do with europe, everyone hates the gypsies including other gypsies.

your lowest cast is a curse upon europe and you deserve nothing but a thousand year plague
oh wait, you made one from the Gange

disgusting subhuman
shit in a fucking toilet you savage

Gypsy are European people now

>Gypsies aren't white
Keep trying

Its the best time in history to be indian in the western world, let me explain

1. We are some of the highest earners in the US, Canada, Australia
2. More and more white women are abandoning christianity and becoming hindu (you know what that means)
3. The #1 rapper in Canada right now is an indian immigrant (NAV)
4. Indian male, white female relationships are skyrocketing

i said nothing about skin color you disgusting subhuman piece of shit

but as long as we're on that subject, being raped by your white masters, doesn't make gypsies white
stop cherrypicking rapebabies
look around in india
Work sent me for 4 months in Hyderabad and it's the worst shithole i've ever seen in my life..
anybody who thinks knows anything about poverty and filth, has never set foot in that god forsaken spit of land you call home

fyi my beef burger is absolutely magnificent
u guys still drinking cow piss?

Not ethnically, just because someone lives here doesn't make them European. You just sound deluded and upset about being Indian, it's therapy you need, not more delusion.

northern indians (punjabis) are descendants of the indo-greek kingdom, not southerners/hindus obviously

genetically? no
spiritually? no
culturally? no

That's a hippy traveller, not a gypsy. Gypsies don't pretend to be something from Lord of The Rings.

they're as greek as the pajeets living in London are English
they have nothing to do with greeks neither genetically nor culturally, don't be a fucking moron

Leave white women alone, I'm sick of brown people talking about us if they know anything. White women are the ones least likely to race mix, and when we do racemix we prefer those similar to white men, like Latinos and Native Americans. Asians and Africans are almost universally unattractive to white women.

What are you doing on Saturday night?

Then you're gucci my friend. Keep on keepin on. Spread those genes

>anybody who thinks knows anything about poverty and filth, has never set foot in that god forsaken spit of land you call home
Thank the British they destroyed my country

>spiritually? no

Never in your pathetic european/white life could you ever fuck with indians on a spiritual level. There is no such thing as depression in indian society, yet you white fucks are taking handfuls of jew pills, alcohol and other designer drugs to "numb the pain". You will NEVER find an indian heroin addict, drunk, drug abuser etc because we have inner peace.

No.

Southern Europeans are closely related to North Africans.
The Mediterranean is a trade hub.

>Thank the British they destroyed my country

Thank the commies for destroying mine

but no, be realistic...it doesn't work that way..both romania and india are shit because of bad government and rampant corruption with total disregard for human life and well-being

there's no pride in being a military and economic superpower when your holy river full of corpses and feces. and for once there was no offense intended ....

i keep hearing this argument about the potential indian superpower...but Pajeet, your people are dying from the filth you let exist on the streets...you can even found the first mars colony, and your people would still be dying of diseases on the streets on major cities on-masse

Obviously not.

What does that have to do with similiarities between the different populations in terms of spirituality?
southern europe is different from india

southern europeans are closely related to other europeans, much, MUCH more so than to other mediterraneans.

It's the other way around. Mediterraneans are Indians. Nordics are albino Indians.

>Southern Europeans are closely related to North Africans.

In your dreams, Hakem.

The average Spaniard clusters closer genetically to the average German than to the average Moroccan.

No, in fact the most south European population in the archaic sense(neolithic), aka Sardinians, is the furthest population from both Asians and Indians.

No you are not identical to fucking souther europeans you stupid gypo.

Your people were seen as fucking farm tools for almost a millenia

You couldn't even form your own nation because you got conquered by the kebabs.

How about you first learn to shit in a toilet before trying to shit up basic history and genealogy.

>I believe my ideas are better than Socrates, Plato and Aristotle
I can confirm you are Indian alright

LOL!!! That's fucking hilarious. Yeah I'm sure all those pieces of sub human shit that live in the slims of Mumbai are the soberest, happiest fuckers on the planet.

Then why do you sand niggers all look the same?

Kek

maybe wash jamal's encrusted cum off your eyes and try again

How are things going my Mediterranean brothers

>When it takes your people 520 years to get from Poo-in-Loo to Europe.

GG lads.

It's true - Indians pathetically think they're white, im not fucking keking here. It's only North Indians - my mother works with one and she told me he thinks he's very related to white people because his skin is not total shit colored but to her he looks like a gypsy. I also have pajeet friend that claims to look Italian but he looks like an Arab.

It's pretty sad desu

There are small parts of Indians who are of european dissent they are
> east Indians & Anglo Indians
You will find some of them to have european features, there is even a boy with red head in my church.. all of us have european surnames especially southern european ones .. fun fact my church which is near Mumbai is approximately 435 years old

t.buttmad morrocan

Proxy fags need to be deported.

DELETE THIS

Unrelated question but is not India on the forefront of the open source revolution? It has the possibility of unleashing more Indian potential!

>Unrelated question but is not India on the forefront of the open source revolution?
I don't think so

Stop larping as a Dutch, Hakem, I know you are a Moroccan yourself trying to lure us to your level in the eyes of other Europeans, I know this because I have actually travelled (half of my family is actually ethnically Belgian/Walloon) all around Europe, no one pretends Spaniards or Italians are the same as Moroccans. Sure, maybe a constantly cherrypicked 10% on both extremes might look similar, but otherwise there is a genetic abyss between both Mediterranean shores.

You are delighted, this was the intention of your thread, wasn't it?

>Sup Forums discovers the caucasian race
pic related, proof that nordics are a bunch of north africans

You are closer to slavs they too are R1A both slavs, iranians and indians are a mixture of yamnaya and conquored peoples. Slavs and indiginous europeans, iranians and middle easterners, indians and dravidians

No it wasn't o was genuinely curious.
I love everything

When a shitskin wants to be with a white women it's like they're screaming "I'm inferior and need to upgrade my genetics".

looks like a typical London school

>I know you are a Moroccan yourself

Would a Moroccan say Mohamed is a pedophile pig? - because he is.

I know you're butthurt over it, but you and Moroccans are exactly the same and both utter scum.
Now go clean my toilet!

>nationalist
>wants to be a white European

Fuck off you disgusting, repulsive shitskin wannabe white traitor. You Hindu "nationalist" bitches are the most repulsive traitorous western apeing scum on the planet. Get out

And thank goodness we aren't you cringeworthy a albino subhumans who live for dick and drugs like a mindless ape. It's no wonder these traitorous disgusting Hindu animals want to emulate you filth

Stop larping, Hakem.

Yep, butthurt sandnigger angry I won't call him one of us.

Must be painful, wanting so desperately to be Germanic but having shit colored skin and no work ethic so you never can be.

>Fuck off you disgusting, repulsive shitskin wannabe white traitor. You Hindu "nationalist" bitches are the most repulsive traitorous western apeing scum on the planet. Get out
Relax panjeet

>Cause philosophy and arts comes to me naturally even when I am walking down the street all I can think of is philosophy and how to make world a better place ( I believe my ideas are better than Socrates, Plato and Aristotle)
Kek. There has been some decent Indian bait recently.

No I will not relax. If you ape the White west you are a traitor

No. Indians have those freaky bulging eyes

Helped us to see when we were sailing

>big eyes are ugly

t. Chink nordshit rapebaby

Big eyes are beautiful except for nigger ones but I can't say the same for you toilet coloured pigmonkeys of Europe.

7/10 good b8

Beautiful Aryan warrior

t.A dark skinned Indian

>blind slant eyes apologist

Actually it's very beautiful

America is rightfully Chinese clay

Darkest Indian has olive complexion

>famous spaniards.png
>Penelope Cruz
>Antonio Banderas
>??????????????????????????????????????

I look like Fernando Torres

Niggers don't get depressed either.

>m-muh blue eyes = white

Is he Finnish.?

He's the most Finnish guy I've ever seen, but I think he lives in the U.S

Sure he is. Pic related too.

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF INBRED SHIT

WHY THE FUCK ARE INDIANS ALWAYS TRYING TO PRETEND THEY ARE FUCKING WHITE?

Why do Slavs. Russian and Finnish look different than other European people?

At least we pay our debts (like lannisters)

Imagine the smell

Olives and cheese

Some have strong central Asian admixture, like the Saami people.

Saamis are not central Asians. We are also more European than you.

>hating gypsies
You obviously can't into kafana or pussy you fucking faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=dn1qMIBWVkk

Das RITE

Funny, I just got my Ancestry test and thats bullshit, also admixture =/= completely asian you stupid slanty eyed gook.