How does it make you feel that this man was a lot better President than orange baboon Trump ever could be?

How does it make you feel that this man was a lot better President than orange baboon Trump ever could be?

>baboon
Pot calling the kettle orange, ain't it?

Haha le epic racism meme. Grow up, white trash redneck

Why would someone put such little effort into a thread? What an embarrassment for OP.

Was everybody giving Obama this much shit in his first 100 days? Or are you people just anally sore from realizing that the west is screwed.

Aha, man I love fanfiction

I don't need to put effort because every person with IQ higher than 100 knows that Barack Obama was a lot better president than Trump is.

100 days in and the media was still convulsing from the orgasm of reporting on the first black president.

Related, why can't finns shitpost effectively? It's like watching an Indian shitpost, but at least they have the excuse of being third-worlders. What's OP's excuse?

I'm still on his email list and give him money

>muh debt
>better
pick one

>racism
The only individual being racist is you, OP. Making fun of orange people? How insensitive.

he was a below average president. the only reason people think he was good is because he's half black so you can't criticize him for anything ever

Why didn't he give amnesty or citizenship to undocumented workers in his first two years when he had a super-majority? Trump wouldn't be ruining people's lives right now if Obama hadn't played politics. We needed a revolutionary and we got a lazy celebrity.

Sage

Kenyan communist shitslamic foreign born weed smoking chicago crony public funds spoonge community organizer affirmative action nigger.

t.Sup Forums

How can one OP enjoy sucking cocks so much???
You are better than OP cause at least your heart is in the right but giving money to political entities is still retardation.

This triggers right wing retards

>implying any of us care about what politifact has to say

>How does it make you feel that this man was a lot better President than orange baboon Trump ever could be?

Ironic that Obamas greatest accomplishment was Trump

It's funny

But he wasn't