Dulce, New Mexico

Why won't the government just admit it?!

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook14.htm
theeventchronicle.com/study/list-deep-underground-military-bases-dumbs/#
youtube.com/watch?v=eCAgmtB4j7w
youtube.com/watch?v=g3kAcJruEOs
youtube.com/user/Lou20764/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I looking at?

Admit what? It's not like they were having running underground gun battles against ayylmaos or anything.

Not sure where youre getting at?

The government digs in the earth for stuff?

How about just stop being a little cunt making us guess ,and just explain.

would watch the cctv of ayy lmao battles, shame they didn't have smartphones back then

I've been waiting years for a Dulce thread.
Who's got the document?

>cctv of ayy lmao battles
MOOOOOAAARRR

Gas the Xenos! Space War Now!

One of the tunnel boring machines for the Yucca Mountain nuclear waste isolation project that got cancelled a decade ago.

I'm other words, it's fucking nothing.

>Paul (((Bennewitz))) """discovered""" alien communications around albuquerque and believed he found an underground base.

>bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook14.htm
Because it's better we don't know.

DELETE THIS

What part of Mexico is that?

New Mexico.
I think it's in northern Mexico.

Aztlan

can I get a quick rundown?

Is this the Bob Lazar base? Where alien greys and reptilians conducted countless experiements on humans? With that alien uprising?

Research Phil Schneider.

I'm on the fence, said he got his fingers blown off in an ayyylmaos gun battle.

But was probably just fat with diabetes.

Majestic 12/Xeno run underground fortress with many levels where all sorts of gene splicing debauchery occurs. It has an underground mag railway that connects it to A51 and Edwards AFB.

Gov't doesn't tell people about aliens because aliens expressly forbid it. They believe we aren't ready. They won't consider us ready until we've united as one people, which is why the globalist agenda is what it is. Globalists want all the benefits that will come with first contact. It seems cruel in the short term because it's literally wiping out races and forcing cultures that don't mix well to mix together anyway, but in the long term (long after you and I are dead) it leads to humanity's ascension into the galactic community. It's kind of a lame time to be alive actually; we're too late to enjoy the benefits of strong isolated societies, and too early to enjoy the benefits of a global society that's a member of the galactic community. Of course, since your eternal soul persists and time is just an illusion, you will get to experience those benefits, just not right now.

The theory of the government alien cover up is this:

Super powerful aliens called Etherians can fade in and out of out dimension at will. They government is afraid that if they introduce too many people to such them, they will stop dealing with the government and deal directly with the people. The Etherians are not always friendly either. They capture and experiment on humans and kill them at times, supposedly to help their dying species figure out how to reproduce again.

No Earthlings have any weapons that has been proven to be capable of hurting an Etherian and the likely mass panic and loss of government control over the normies is too much to bear for any government.

Google " Valiant Thor"

>But was probably just fat with diabetes.
Well that explains how he died then.

What the fuck is that? Is that at DIA?

basically the rl inspiration for Black Mesa, minus the fact that Black Mesa was a government asset.

>to help their dying species figure out how to reproduce again
This is why we don't talk about interdimensional ayy's. It brings the stark reality that if we do clone ourselves our genetic material will breakdown and become polluted.
They have to use our genetic material in order to keep their species alive. We're like cattle to them.

Yeah, pretty much this.

My childhood best friend lives in Dulce. What is its significance? I thought it was just a res in the middle of nowhere.

there is no reason we wouldn't, or couldn't have tunnels/underground bases
theeventchronicle.com/study/list-deep-underground-military-bases-dumbs/#

THOSE TUNNEL
DIGGERS ARE THE REASON
WHY THERE IS GRINDING TRUMPET
SOUNDS HEARD AROUND THE WORLD

There is a huge mesa there that all the locals stay away from because it supposedly contains a joint human/alien underground base where genetic experiments take place. One level is supposedly called "nightmare hall" due to the horrifying human/animal hybrids that are kept in cages there.

B-but I thought the space niggers were told to fuck off 'cuz the Earth is full?

Dulce is an infamous spot for UFO sightings.
According to "documents" there's entrances to the sublevels of the facility in the mountains around there.

uhhh... what? never head that

He was strangled to death, but apparently he did it to himself according to the coroner.

Tangentially, I've read that our detonation of a nuclear weapon is what prompted a cosmic alarm of sorts - resulting in the Roswell incident and subsequent visitations.

However, when China, the Paki's, and North Korea detonated a weapon ... their popular culture didn't see a spike of reported Ayys visiting.

All hail Lockheed Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=eCAgmtB4j7w

the aliens, in their infinite wisdom, naturally chose america

for some reason

and the first thing the americans did?

tried to fuck them and have hybrid babies

That's not a bad idea

They can have the backside of the moon.

>our detonation of a nuclear weapon is what prompted a cosmic alarm
If there really are aliens, I'm sure they all shat themselves when their tachyon sensors showed that some monkeys on a Type 12 deathworld detonated a nuke, then another and a whole bunch more.

>Almost like it was a warning to stay the fuck away.

>Of course, since your eternal soul persists and time is just an illusion, you will get to experience those benefits, just not right now.

Implying I'm not an impersonalist, goodbye kiddo!

I would fuck a Nordic alien chick in a heartbeat, but all other species are are pretty not unfuckable in the looks department. Plus the grays seem like they are too much into pegging.

>We wuz ay lmao an sheeit

Wow I butchered that sentence. Supposed to be "are pretty much unfuckable".

Majestic 12 was founded in America, and its bases are in the remote regions of the west, but it's far from localized any longer. It hasn't been for decades.

>Plus the grays seem like they are too much into pegging.

yeah, those motherfuckers are kinky

Because D.U.M.B.s do not exist. It is just a fairy tale, just like the trillions that went missing.

>tfw no Nordic alien gf

Ayy lmaos are deebly goncerned about our welfare, not theirs

You are 100% correct :)

Interesting perspective.

these videos have been on the internet for years and no one has ever actually heard these sounds. you haven't and I haven't. it is an edited sample of an elephant you moron. this was used as viral marketing for the 2nd Cloverfield movie you simpleton.

ugh that was a shit movie.

Viral marketing hoaxers should have their assets seized. So rude to waste people's time with their self aggrandizing wank-a-thon bullshit.

There are a lot of stories about Dulce Base and the gun battle. What proof is there? We have a couple of claims, including a man who was missing part of his hand and was strangled to death. Any video or photos of the battles? Odd artifacts?

But there have been people who report an idling diesel sound. Many such cases

picture related. we definitely have DUMBs

do not let anyone convince you other wise. you can go to the mountains in california, colorado, and washington and find them.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3kAcJruEOs

Roswell was a Mig with a Rolls Royce Nene engine.

Historically speaking more important tech transfer than a ayyylmaos ship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this meme
>Aliens are REAL, goy! We're getting directions from them

agreed. thank jj abrams

Finally a reasonable answer on Roswell.

that's what i'm saying to all ALIEN claims.
Sup Forums=weaponized autism and yet there's no actually evidence of aliens? what does that tell you?

Secret military bases don't mean gene splicing or aliens at all unless we see the evidence.
I have seen an actually UFO and not once did I think it was extraterrestrial.

I want the proof of aliens damnit

It's disinfo

>ayylmaos are just staying away.
>ayylmaos cant reach us
>ayylmaos know we are here but arent worried about us

Id say its one of the above

Is there no evidence or we just don't know what we're looking at?

What does it mean?

Oh man. You goys can't even get your conspiracies straight.

OP's Pic Related was taken at Little Skull Mountain in Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada.

Little Skull Mountain was at one time being drilled for the Missile eXpirimental (MX, later called Peacekeeper) program's stationary rockets.

In 1983 Reynolds Electrical and Engineering Company (REECo) miners used a 256-ton tunnel boring machine to drill a 750-foot tunnel into Little Skull Mountain as part of the project. The tunnel was later used by the Air Force to investigate equipment and methods for post-attack "dig-out" from underground missile complexes.

REECo was a subsidiary of Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier, Inc. (EG&G).

t.RetiredUSAF Airman who has uncle that was on Board of Directors for EG&G Special Projects, Inc.

id go as far to say if a treaty did exist- thats the largest reason.

but that treaty would IMO be quite old. and TPTB realize if we learn about things like free energy and things- the world falls apart. who needs electric bills at that point.

or if holograms exist- why need any thing if we can just imagine it. i dont for see money in the universe.

I do however see things like minerals be what are valued. much like how originally the dollar was based on gold.

This. It's disinfo to make us look in the wrong places.

Taos is where we should be looking.

You forgot
>ayys are getting our women greyed, whatchoo gon do bout it earthboy?

tbqhtf am, I have no knowledge of that. All I know is Nellis/Edwards/NTS.

hyperloops for fagets

what is there to look at? there is no evidence. I have video footage i recorded myself of a UFO but that's not proof of anything other than there being UFOs

what is disinfo? Me saying I want proof..?

Here's a DUMB entrance

33.894458, -112.450725

Because it's a joint exobiological base. Meaning, there are also "cooperative" ET down there. Admitting it would like a full disclosure.

People keep talking about these trumpets sounding across the world and attributing it to drilling these bunkers.

I think that's retarded, however Taos, new Mexico, has a well documented case of a constant hum that seems to come from nowhere.

If I were a betting man, I'd wager if there were any large undisclosed construction projects beneath the earth, it would be there.

no more adderall for you, faggot.

>D.U.M.B.s
“The Second American Revolution is secretly being fought – deep underground. The battles are between United States Patriots of the United States military and anti-American agents of the Federal Reserve controlled United States government. U.S. soldiers are battling the CIA, Xe (BLackwater) mercenaries, FEMA and DHS agents and foreign troops (brought into the United States through the Denver International Airport DUMB).”

Who are you quoting?

The Book of Enoch talks about inter dimensional entities teaching technologies, warfare, weapons, and many other things to people. It is made very clear in the books' language that this is exactly what took place. The bible itself is literally a manual for warfare on spiritual entities (Eph. 6:12). A lot of people say 'it's a fairy tale,' but then it's stuffed cover to cover with historical events that are backed up by archaeology .. to the point where the bible gets all the names exactly correct for kings, cities and nations, plus thousands of other details. Some fairy tale. Barring any iron-clad evidence to the contrary .. evidence which makes the incontrovertible case that 'aliens' are from other places in the universe, there's a more compelling case our most important literature that aliens are nothing other than inter dimensional entities .. code for 'spiritual entities,' which is another way of saying 'demons.' The idea that there are components of our society who work in league with these entities should not surprise us as we've been told it's been happening for thousands of years. A few hundred dollars of today's technology in the hands of the right person and you can make some interesting arguments along these lines.

cont.d ...

youtube.com/user/Lou20764/videos

This. You ever read any Jacques Valle leaf? You'd enjoy. Atheist computer scientist and trained astro-physicist, wrote the software NASA used to map Mars. Even this atheist man of science comes to the same conclusion pic related

Lockheed has a super-advanced AI in their hands. I didn't believe in the "black budget technology" until i found out about the AI.

I know somebody that works for EG&G, takes the red tailed plane to work.

I've heard of his work. It seemed at the time I read about him that he was quite well qualified and did some very serious research into this matter. Will look up this book. Have a look at the videos this guy (Lou) has done .. they really make you wonder. Thnx for the reminder. Heading' out here.

bump

Okay, yeah, time to seize the family rights, we're doing globalism the correct way without this stupid forced mixing nonsense.

bump for the ayylmaos

when's the water filter and silver nitrate part?

Whenever I hear that someone used to be in the USAF I always ask them how involved in the Star Gate project they were.
When they say they don't know what I'm talking about I reply,"That's what they told you to say, that's ok."

>REECo

it's a sign. If anybody or anything can uncover the truth in dulce it's Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM
video related. This guy blew the whistle and was killed because of the information he was exposing

that machine funny enough that they are using right there, is actually for sale for about only 2 million dollars. It drills 10 fucking miles a day. It's not a secret. One thing that is a secret is how nuclear underground bomb test might have been done on scientist working in the same facilities that were blown up before their contracts could end.

EG&G doesn't exist anymore, sadly.. He probably works for JT3.