TRUMP BACKED DOWN FORM NAFTA!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT!

WHOS THE KEK NOW? TRUMP'S THE KEK! TRUMP GOT KEKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-nafta-canada-mexico-justin-trudeau-leaders-enrique-pe-a-nieto-a7705311.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/25/trump-nafta-trade-deal-a-disaster-says-hed-break-i/
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
track-trump.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>renegotiate NAFTA
>backing down

pick one nigger

>instead he's cucking Cuckanada with tarrifs

Ftfy

>OP unironically cannot differentiate between keked and cucked

>proposed tarrifs that would need to be passed by congress are the same as actual tarrifs
>hoping he renegotiates nafta is the same as renegotiating nafta

Why not just say 4D chess? Much easier

> dat smug Trudie

I wonder if the liberal's maligned ideas about negotiation are related to their inability to negotiate their way into a well-paying job

Oh well, it's not my job to inform braindead anti-Trumpers about how negotiations work

daily reminder that marxism is a virus and the OP is an infected subhuman drone

ok genius please suggest literally anything we could change in NAFTA that WOULD'T have to go through congress

I never said there was a better solution but people are hailing this as some great victory for Trump when its fucking nothing. No republican will vote for tariffs or would want the free trade agreements with mexico changed for the same reason they don't want the wall. They profit like hell from cheap mexican labor and the democrats profit like hell from free dem votes.

TRUDEAU DOMINATING TRUMP WITH TRUMP'S OWN HANDSHAKE

HOLY SHIT JUSTIN IS ALPHA IS FUCK, BETA DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

all you do is create these threads day and night, do you not have anything to do with your life?

really fuck off and do something with your life
>source ip

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
yup, pretty damn alpha

He's obama 2.0. Hope changy bullsit
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/25/trump-nafta-trade-deal-a-disaster-says-hed-break-i/

nice projecting there, you fat autistic beta trumptard

pic related, the average drumpffag

>Said back in January he would seek to renegotiate NAFTA

This is why people should watch CSPAN more.

his plans he rolls out on healthcare and taxes are actually pretty damn good but they keep getting blocked because of profit and just to spite him

Haha, What does this say about Trump if Trudeau could still dominate his fat beta ass?

good one, i guess?

Does anyone honestly think Trump can negotiate a better deal when he doesn't even understand what NAFTA does?

Trump's owners are shitting themselves
It's going downhill fast
It's getting hilarious. First (((they))) pretended to hate him. Now they're back peddling trying to save him
The whole world is glaring straight at jews now because they know who's responsible for this shit
Trump's a throwaway. Jews are in everyone's sights. They screwed themselves

BRAAAAP-BRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP

this picture reminds me so much of the_donald charicature from the Murdoch Murdoch videos

confirmation bias in action

he literally got them to renegotiate.

going hard so you can back down is like business 101

trumpfags will see it for what it is

libfags like OP will magically read it as confirmation of their bias no matter what happens

and vice versa when it's bad news for frog man

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

>Didn't watch Secty. Ross's press briefing on Canadian lumber disputes
>Ignores Trump's tweets about U.S. Dairy and Lumber trade with Canada
>Ignores Trump's past talk about trade deficits with Mexico and how they're getting the most out of deal

You can stop pretending to be retarded.

>track-trump.com/
Reminder that shill larpers are too retarded to read.

Pretty much
>trump backs away from nafta
>literally traitor to NA, selfish dictator only looking out for himself
>trump stays in nafta after renegotiating
>TRUMP BACKS OUT OF ANOTHER PROMISE, EVEN THOUGH HE SAID HE WOULD RENEGOTIATE IF HE COULD
>TRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

These people are so butthurt and so bitter that they will spin anything and everything he does in a negative light. The man could fund and find a cure for cancer and you would have people spinning that as Trump trying to make money by selling a cure to dying people, worst person ever literally hitler how can he do something so terrible.

Sup Forums doesnt know what leverage is and how to use it.

pretty smart move from him desu

>independent.co.uk

Sure ok...

Everything he's said about NAFTA or trade deals has been in response to things he had just watched on Fox News. He's about as informed as your average grandpa.

>WHOS THE KEK NOW? TRUMP'S THE KEK! TRUMP GOT KEKED
outsiders so obvious when they don't know what a word means.
>$0.02 cents deposited into your ShareBlue® achievement account

Trump smart

OP can you at least try to not be retarded?

check'd

Is anyone still pretending to believe Trump is anything other than a humanity hating Zionist puppet?

I think he's already trying not to.
Unfortunately brainlet syndrome still shows