Should traps be allowed to marry men and adopt children?

Should traps be allowed to marry men and adopt children?

Other urls found in this thread:

weheartit.com/entry/143409735
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/01/male-teacher-in-china-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should schizos?
Clinically bipolar?
Severely mentally handicapped?

No matter whose side you're on, it sounds like a bad idea

But Anzu is not a trap, she's a girl.

A girl with a cute feminine penis,right faggot?

oh, it's you again
no, they should all be locked away

I feel betrayed.

she looks enough like anime that its easy for virgins to conflate her with their trap doujin fantasies

But why? They aren't hurting anyone. And what's the purpose of locking them away. If you really want them gone just kill them or something.

They should receive treatment to allow them to live a more normal life
Perpetuating their degenerate mindset isn't helping. It's giving a drunk another drink

look at her. i bet her cute, small, feminine penis got hard like a rock

>allow them to live a more normal life
thats what hormones do senpai

there is no reason a tranny should be held to a different standard then the rest of the population

>thats what hormones do senpai
No, that's patently giving a drunk a drink
Trying to fix someone by giving into their mentally ill delusions

If you want to know something about traps, always look at the Greeks. For the Greek fucking a trap was okay, but every man had to marry a women and produce an heir. Not adopting one like some cuck, who throws away his genes and raises another mans child.
Look at Alexander the great, he was so busy fucking traps that he did not produce an heir and his empire crumbled after his death.

They should be locked away in my basement.

Then how do you want it to be cured enlightened one.
Hormones aren't perfect but there the only thing we have you retard

that's actually better than locking them away, but I don't really think they can still be helped

physically, they are not harming anyone, but they cannot produce any offspring, they detoriate the white population that's low anyway
and before you argue that the men marrying them want that: they're just as bad

fine with me if you take all of them and never let them out again

fucking kill yourself faggot, you are a drain on whatever friends and family you have left.

I'd fuck the turkroach bitch, i dont care how big or non-feminine her penis is

Not politics related, take your trap bullshit to retards

First we have to acknowledge that it is a mental disorder and apply our body of treatments used to treat these disorders
Learning to come to terms with why your mind is betraying your body is the first step toward getting well

>girl
>weheartit.com/entry/143409735

shes ugly as hell

Well, gay marriage is allowed so yeah.

off course they should

only as long as they don't attempt to breast feed

I am a 'Trap'and honestly, I wouldn't mind having a child.
I could be a good, open minded mother.

I wish Anzu was a trap

some don't feel they "are" women, but rather just desperately want to be a woman and hate being a man
I don't think thats really a delusion

wtf why are you so aggressive
my friends and family love me desu

i wish anzu was a girl

i just can't tell

i really fucking can't

Traps shouldn't be allowed. They should be seeking psychological assistance.

>Once, people tried to round up the Undead and hide them away from the world.
>They thought that imprisoning the Undead would solve the problem. They created a towering bastille to contain them, but in the end, it did no good.

deranged homosexuals should not be appeased
they are degenerate furry faggots

Why is his head so much larger than his ass

I don't even know where to start with this
>mother
>good
>open minded
none of this is true and/or good

holy fuck Sup Forums turned me into a faggot

Post boipoosy.

>Says I am not open minded.
>Quotes 'mother' in the most un-openminded way.

If your sexuality is so easily swayed, maybe you were always a faggot. Don't blame your choices on others weakling.

I've come to terms with the mental illness a long time ago
I've also come to terms with the fact that there is no cure
If you think there is that's fine no one can stop you from being an idiot, but don't try to sell a non existant cure to people who know.

Are traps gay?

How is marriage and adoption law not political?

>rather just desperately want to be a woman and hate being a man
Exactly, their mind is betraying their body
In all other instances, we'd call this a mental disorder.

But for some reason we're going out of our way to accept and integrate this behavior as normal
It's disingenuous and harmful

no, what I meant was, that being open minded is not exactly good, at least not in that regard

>carpet floor bathroom

Disgusting

I dunno, If I wear 20 layers of makeup does that make me a girl?

Sooo where did this 'Anzu is a trap' meme come from? I can't find any evidence for it.

How is it not?
Say if my teenager wanted to be trans, then who am I to say no and make them feel shit?

>durr there no cure for muh degeneracy
>sure society has to gib me gobs because muh degeneracy iz a disease and I need a safe space

Because it's a man. That said most healthy people's heads are bigger than their asses.

Feelings are not reality. Sometimes you have to feel bad because you made an illogical or incorrect choice. Feeling bad and failing is part of learning.

Only if you're cute enough ;-)

Does he pee sitting down?I'd imagine that carpet would have a horrible piss smell otherwise.

>then who am I to say no
a good parent, though I guess that can be disregarded with you anyway

It's a fucking girl
Notice the body structure

every person posted on Sup Forums is a trap until proven otherwise

Typical German. Shouldn't you be trying to do something about the invasion in your country? Wouldn't that be a better use of your time than trying to anonymously flirt with what may be a mentally ill person?

Why wouldn't he pee sitting down? Don't tell me you're not sitting down.

>pic unrelated

i don't think most trannies would disagree that its a mental disorder

I don't see how its disingenuous when for most there really doesn't seem to be any form of treatment
even hormones aren't a treatment, it just helps a lot

believe it or not I don't just have pictures of myself like that stored on my computer

I don't so I actually can get her pregnant with my seed.

>adams apple
yeah, s-sure.

You're 100% retarded
When a trans persons parents don't accept them it just makes the kid hate their parents and leave the first chance they get even though it leads to them having shit jobs/lives
If you would want that for your kid just because you can't accept them being trans then you don't deserve to have kids at all

Male 100% sorry bruh

>"A good parent"
God, you are fucking stupid.

That's just mean. No one likes an asshole. No wonder no one here has a partner.

With artificial wombs and genetic engineering we can make everyone into qt traps. No need for women

>to be cured
Years of people trying to cure gay people and you idiots learned nothing.

this lmao

a vagina would just ruin her. who gives a flying rat's dick about another stacy wasting all sorts of money on clothes and make up?
oooh she likes anime and cosplay. brraaapp. don't matter, she'd still take bbc while she spits at the filthy fat weebs that worship her.

now if she had a feminine penis, there's a hook, there's an appeal. she's not a dumb bimbo stacy who happens to watch anime and cosplay for snowflake points, it's a fucking boy. a boy who shows that he's more successful at being a girl than girls themselves.

let people enjoy their fantasy.

Sorry bro. You're gay.

Kek

"mean" must mean "truth"

Well yeah i'm a big boy and i piss while standing up.

this was worth of a screencap

Of course yes. I'll repeat it. If they behave like women, they should be allowed. We've already seen that traps can be better at being women than western women, so, it is only logical that whites should replace their women with traps, surrogate white women wombs, and let nice conservative submissive traps to raise the next generation.

whats odd is that I personally wouldn't find her attractive if she was a girl but totally would if she was a guy

the fuck is wrong with me?

>ywn give anzu a pearl necklace and cum on her titties

>has implants
>she's got tits totes a girl guyz

she couldn't pass a grape through those hips
it's a boy

Fuck off, literal cucks.

what tiddies?

Too much Sup Forums

riced

What about moi?
Do I not get children?

Also that's a big fucking contradiction. Most 'traps' see that conservatives hate them and naturally grow a strong, left, liberal opinion.

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/01/male-teacher-in-china-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student/

Are online trapfus gay, or just nerdvirgin-creepy?

>whats odd is that I personally wouldn't find her attractive if she was a girl but totally would if she was a guy
Glad I'm not the only one thinking this.

yes, notice it.

>not content with our white women they gotta take our traps too

fucking r/asianmasculinity

they should be allowed to marry women and have trap babies with her

no

Like some kind of animal? Degenerate

it's in their best interest, they won't be happy with their new dick/pussy

that ghoul is disgusting

People were trying to trigger the beta orbitters

>I'm a big boy and I piss while standing up but I miss the toilet pot so much that my bathroom floor is always covered in piss.

I would blaire white.

She's about as pale as me here.

I thought Turks were brown.

Bb, a large pecent of transgender people don't get srs.

You asked this SAME Question yesterday!
How big is his enis?
Reminder that traps with unusable tiny dicks are worthless and you may was well be fucking a girl because the novelty is gone.