HUNGARY BTFO

>BREXIT negotiator Guy Verhofstadt today delivered an extraordinary ultimatum to Hungary’s prime minister saying the country could no longer keep taking EU money whilst refusing to obey the rules of the club.

>Mr Verhofstadt fumed: “Harassing NGOs, chasing away critical media, building walls, your opinion to reinstate the death penalty even when it is not possible based on our treaties, and now have you decided to close a university.

>“How far will go you? What is the next thing? Burning books on the place before the parliament in Hungary?

>“And so when I’m looking to you, you seem proud of it, fantastic that I can tell them all here, and what I see more and more is not a proud conservative, no I see a sort of modern day version of old Communist Hungary.

>“Economic protectionism, excessive nationalism, the surge of an illiberal state, and you see enemies everywhere of the Hungarian state.”

>“You want to continue [taking] the money of the EU, but not the European values, that’s not for you. How do you call that? Not very courageous I should say, and certainly not in line with a politician based on principles.”

archive.is/2cGlL

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/16053-higher-education-brainwashing-101
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_University
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't been able to trust Hungary since 1956 when those wankers kicked out all those Russian Tourists for no good reason.

>Stops giving Hungary money
>Hungary leaves EU
>Rest of the V4 follow suite

Wow, great victory for the EU.

He looks like a hillbilly!

looks like klopp's retarded brother

Fuck eurocucks.

>dat tooth gap

I don't know whether to laugh or attempt to kick a field goal.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been discussion amongst former eastern bloc countries to form their own EU of sorts. They clearly share nothing in common with France and Germany politically who are in the process of killing their own countries. The handouts are all that keep them in.

Sadly he is right. Orban only stays in the EU cause he wants dem EU money for dem programs of his.

He literally said that britain should not leave the EU despite that britain faces the problems that he wants to avoid.
Most likely he said that cause he wants the money to keep coming.

Isn't there already a eastern european bloc within the EU?
I'd say that Hungary is in a very comfy position and that the EU will be doing nothing against them, especially in these uncertain times.

DENTAL PLAN

EU fags are the ones being BTFO. Hungary will keep doing as it pleases, and the EU will continue to do nothing but issue hollow threats.

>Refusing the rules of the club means not taking refugees

Kek people unironically voted to remain in this cuck club

>Tfw have friend from Hungary who is dirt poor and has no hope of escaping

Apparently their country is basically a giant factory for German car companies.

Well then, Poland will veto the fuck out of this bullshit
No one pushes langosz people

Hungary is pro-EU. They deserve to be BTFO. You're either with us or you're with the globalists. :^)

>Wanting his country to remain European is a rejection of European values

Every country is pro-EU while they keep getting those euro moneys.

Why are Belgians so ugly?

In Lithuania EU "aid" is being "assimilated" by corrupt fucking shits through fraud companies and businesses. Barely anything goes to helping the people and the infrastructure. Basically EU aid is financing corruption.
And then they wonder why we suck.

Based Verhofstadt

Yeah that's it! You're the guy from Brit pol

>In Lithuania EU "aid" is being "assimilated" by corrupt fucking shits through fraud companies and businesses
this is how EU operates everywhere except germany

Then they deserve Kalergi's plan and Merkel's children :^)

> Waaah, why don't they get destroyed by debt and refugees like us?

This is why we left the EU you Europlebs

M-MUH B-BASED POOLAND

Eu money is a tool by the germans to finance corrupt polticians and criminals inside a specific country so that they wont use it on the people and the people die out/go to germany to work.

Germans wage war on europe, brits just realized that.

POOLAND IS BASE-

heh

I talked to a Russian guy who is right wing who is from this university they want to close.Uni is decent and not that bad, even despite being funded by soros it still has freedom of speech and other stuff.I doubt Orban made a smart decision being so straightforward about his censorship

The EU seems even more dysfunctional than Congress. I'm surprised it's held together this long.

>soros not that bad

Also, the EU is doomed.Germany can not threaten every country that does stupid shit with trade war.

Thank Allah all those poor fragile state dependent muhslems are safe from those dirty poles and their icky strict work ethics.
United Cuckdom rules the waves and shit!

This is batshit its not in EU interest to get smaller and lose neighbors especially not now lol
Them only taking out of the pot but not paying in doesnt even factor in cause thats the majority in the EU anyway lol What a "threat"

Soros is very bad, this uni RIGHT NOW isn't that bad, so Orban only hurts the cause by acting like that.He could have planted his guys on top of that uni leadership or did any other smart thing, instead he is discrediting himself doing stupid shit, from normie perspective

I got hard from thinking about that

dude

thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/16053-higher-education-brainwashing-101

So what's the European going to do? Brake its own rules, by not giving Hungary money?
Threats from the EU are just a bag of wind.

>I'm surprised that there hasn't been discussion amongst former eastern bloc countries to form their own EU of sorts
Well, there is one flaw.

Hey but at least you got rid of 40 trillion million scum out of your towns into my little town.

>thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/16053-higher-education-brainwashing-101
ctr+f
>hungary
0 results
>budapesht
0 results
Stop straw manning what I said

>What is the next thing? Burning books on the place before the parliament in Hungary?
>Literally immediately jumping to implying they're Nazis

Fuck the EU, may it collapse and all globalist fucks involved burn in hell.

The cops were told to not do 'stop and search' because it was hurting black people's feelings. We have police commissioners with names like Hussein ruling over areas that are plagued with Pakistani, Somali, and Indian rape gangs, why do you think more Europeans are in jail than the people who commit the worst crimes and are seriously subverting our society? Because white people are more socially acceptable to arrest. They'd rather jail a Pole for some non violent crime than a whole gang of shitskins for child rape.

I don't understand how people with tooth gaps even function, like how the fuck do you eat an apple, or anything you need to bite a piece out of? I would probably just kill myself

Play your cards right and you'll get them and the muslims kill each other.

Hungary will cave in to the EU just like all cucktinental Yuroplebs.

Only based Anglos had the balls to defy Kalergi's EU. Yet again Anglos prove we are the only 'Europeans' that can fight for what is right.

Play your cards right and you'll get them and the muslims kill each other.
Also enjoy the genepool. You're going to SO need it...

Are you upset Mehmed?

nip communism in the bud wherever this weed pops up. Let it take root and you end up with a culture and media like the one that the US exports to the rest of the world.

Free helicopter rides for Communists, early and often.

POLAK-MAGYAR friendship!

It's cringy.

magyar-lengyel dwa bratanki
fuck off

They wont close it tho'

And we shall do the same should the Brussel cucks try anything against you! Dwa bratanki!

Dude, it's fucking embarassing when you see exact same posts for the 500th time

>hungary pls take refugee it our value
>if refugee so gud why u want us to take them from u so bad?
>fugg

Yeah I was very tempted to add "no homo". I'll try to make some something less "Hetalia" style.

>Harassing NGO
>just ignore that those NGO could be funded by foreign multimillionaires goy

>European values means opening the gates for nonwhites
In what universe? I retract my earlier statements the EU is still more retarded a union than Canada

Soros = terrorist!

Visegrad group should just leave the shithole EU, along with Slovenia, they have good enough economies to sustain themselves

And to all the muh EU=Peace faggots, it's not EU, but NATO that's keeping it together

Just look at that fucking gap between his teeth
>what the fuck

we need to reinforce friendship at least with v4 countries any way we can, being surrounded by enemies as is tradition never went well for us did it now
besides somehow i naturally like hungarians, duno why

Guy is an embarrassment to us all.

Wow, so this fag suddenly 'states' what the leftist parties have been saying for years and "we're done"?
Shove your EU money up your fucking ass you fucking faggot.
We know our government is corrupt, we know they're stealing everything they can, but they're KEEPING RAPEFUGEES OUT.

>>Anglo's getting Weimar'd (see Naked Attraction on Channel 4)
>>Germans literally just look the other way when they see a shitskin
>>Sweden and France are being ethnically and mentally cleansed by muslim niggers
>>HUNGARY BTFO LULZ

lel, true

Sorosdrone from Brussels

>Direct correlation between liking EU and getting EU money
Makes you think

CCCP 2.0 when?

Disgusting Freemason bastard fuckt up my country
Now he wants to ruin the rest of europe

Checked

This

i'd like to apologize for Verhofstadt, he must be one of the worst things to come out of little non-country, the biggest EUpuppet there is

Keep dreaming. Our government already banned Gender Studies, marxists won't prosper here.

Fixed for you

>>>Leafpost

Why am I not surprised?

Evidence that he's a Mason?

Their diet consists of nails they pull out of wood. Rich in iron.

>On one hand those slavic shithole are money vacuum that sucks up all EU money
>On the other the bankster are forced to keep all those shitty country inside the EU for it to no collapse

LMAO

>takes an obvious joke seriously
Modern leftists hate the soviets anyway because they didn't like fags

This is glorious.

>Guy who believes the EU is in an existential crisis has any right to push EU states around

He always claims that he isn't one but it is known that he always works together with masons. Talks about it freely in interviews but says he is more individualistic and is not in any lodge (we all know members can't admit they're a member). Is from Ghent and Ghent is know for the lodge, Grootoosten van Belgie G.O.B, members are all kept secret

>Apparently their country is basically a giant factory for German car companies.

This is so true.

I hope we get the Tesla factory here as well tho.

Shitposting aside, a lot of the hate against the UK is from the impotence of others.

For example, they will shout "you wanted to be a special snowflake!" or "You've been complaining and trying to get special treatment since you joined!" as if that's a bad thing.

>arguing for national interests
>keeping significant nationalism
>protecting culture
>fighting growth that goes against the original nature of the treaty

While other countries just seemed to roll over and let it happen.

>>“You want to continue [taking] the money of the EU, but not the European values, that’s not for you. How do you call that? Not very courageous I should say

How fucking dare they say this about Europeans but bristle and shout nazi when it's said about their pet migrants?

The madness is just mindblowing.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO HOLD THESE GLOBALIST SCUMFUCKS RESPONSIBLE

Wow! Blasted! SLAMMED. Check Out These Eight Great Reasons That Verhofstadt Just Dropped The Mic On Hungary. Key Trump Ally Victor Orban Set To Resign In 48 Hours

>a roo shitposts about my country
senpai noticed me

Yeah, we don't want rapefugees here, and refuse to be cucked by EU faggots. Problem? The european union will be dead within a few years anyway, it's time for an eastern european confederacy.

So basically this Guy just moved his mouth, made a lot of sounds but literally said nothing of any significance whatsoever. Wow Hungary kicked out the NGOs and shill university ofGeorge Soros, internationally-renowned nation-wrecker. Nobody fucking cares other than to give those people a medal.

Fucking westeurodorks.

Threaten something with substance or get the fuck out of here.

>1 post by this ID
Just another burger posting shit.

Sándor Badár really let himself go.

Also:
>European values
Like, letting Merkel and some unelected EU faglords ruin every single country in the EU? Or jump on those throats whose say out loud what things really are, while letting everyone raped in their own countries by criminals just because their skintone is different?

>people make fun of brits for their teeth
>probably have the best teeth in europe

That meme dates back before the internet even existed though kinda like the white flag being the French battle flag. I don't think American's are technically the fastest in the world anymore but we'll foever be Amerifats. We're all in this together.

>Mr Verhofstadt fumed: “Harassing NGOs, chasing away critical media, building walls, your opinion to reinstate the death penalty even when it is not possible based on our treaties, and now have you decided to close a university.

OP not mentioning it´s a soros funded university....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_University

Its already here tesó
V4!!!
Although we should annex Felvidék tbqhfamalam

Pretty sure Texas is still the fattest place on the planet even if the US on the whole no longer tops the chart.