youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=8OsX2USSCs8
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833
youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo
youtube.com/watch?v=IQUwcYwMYVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Press S to spit on grave

S

If I was a European male this pic would make me want to kill myself.

Press P to poo in loo

P

Last chance before complete chaos : military coup d'état.

Thank God our ancestors fled that sinking ship to create the greatest country to ever exist in the history of time.

EALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

>If I was a European male this pic would make me want to kill myself.

No this image makes me want to awaken my inner Mongol to pillage and burn Europe and its Niggers/Sandniggers to the ground.

European men are no longer men at all. European women would rather be raped by a nigger than suffer a beta numale faggot.

I like the way you think

That black guy is flabby as fuck what you be smoking, mon?

What pol fantasizes about

Reminder that statistically speaking, every single American flag on Sup Forums has a one in two chance — that is, a coin flip — of being non-white.

His triceps look like my dead grandmothers when she was alive..

Said the race mostly related to faros.

pharaohs*

>le 0-2 in world wars faec
hehe upvoted!

S

Good riddance. We defended them for 500 years from the mudslimes and then they import them anyway to cuck themselves. Zero sympathy from me.

I came to post this. Europe is dead and loving it.

S, for Germany, Sweden, and anyone's on Merkel's payroll.

F, as in Fucking Fight the Faggots, for anyone who isn't.

Think real for a second. brainwashed normies would actually rally behind the mudslimes to defend them from the ebul rayciss opressors. You might actually have a full blown communist insurgency on your hands if you did that.

Soon, brother. We will liberate western europe within our lifetime. just hold out for a little more. The fire rises.

So salty. Did i hit a nerve there, buddy?

You have to back you faggot.

Rare

>brainwashed normies would actually rally behind the mudslimes to defend them from the ebul rayciss opressors.

Big mouthes, they wouldn't dare to move. People have forgotten fear.

There are no communist in France. French communist party officialy support MacronMeme.

Its uncommon you fucking retard.

No amount of larping will help Ever since DeGaulle was forced out of power france is a shithole of fermenting leftism.

Civil war is coming, it will reset the cancer.

this is like word salad, dude. Down with marxist scum.

Also
>a Hungarian of all people complaining about shitholes of fermenting leftism
>a Hungarian, who gulps down equality semen fresh from the red communist cock in his closet every day
Maybe fix your country so you can stop pretending we have anything to do with its misery. That goes to the rest of Europe as well.

Lemme help you out with a quick comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=8OsX2USSCs8

Which one of these cultures have a future? I know germcucks are very good at ignoring reality, thats why things became so bad the first place, but please, atleast TRY to extrapolate how things will look 5-10-30 years in the future

Holy shit Hungary dropping some truth.

How will Europe ever recover?

>but please, atleast TRY to extrapolate how things will look 5-10-30 years in the future

Well, let me take a shitty guess. Germany will still be acclaimed and rich, Hungary will still be an impoverished gutter. That's because my people are great and yours are descendants of vagrants.

This

>Implying there will be any of "your people" left in germanistan in 30 years
lel

REMOVE WOMENS RIGHTS

>Press F to pay respects.
Maybe those women want black cock because superior white males like you, totally not cucks at all, are busy playing make believe on the internet and have the minds and personalities of little boys.

Press K to kill yourself

S

The iron curtain should be remade desu

Is this true?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833

This.

After the next civil war, there will be a removal of women's rights and it will be glorious. It was Eve that swayed Adam.

for that reason, man is to RULE over their female counter parts as commanded by God himself. Any Christian that says otherwise goes against the will of God.

>implying you won't be stabbed by your own marauding human trash countrymen long before that

How do you fix Germany, Germany ?

And yet the only French candidate w any balls is LePen

>a Hungarian of all people complaining about shitholes of fermenting leftism
>a Hungarian, who gulps down equality semen fresh from the red communist cock in his closet every day

The fuck are you smoking? The biggest leftist party is languishing around 10% of the voters here, meanwhile pic related has a good chance to becoming reichscuckcellar of the bundescaliphate.

>Maybe fix your country so you can stop pretending we have anything to do with its misery.

I know, its horrible. We have no niggers, no turks, no arabs, no migrants, no vibrant diversity here at all. Cant even get a good ficki-ficki to celebrate the new year, its a fucking shithole.

>Germany will still be acclaimed and rich,

Even after feeding the quick breeding parasites you took in and keep taking in? Your mutti made a deal with the sultan to take in 200.000 legal migrants a year for the low cost of 3 BILLION euros. You are literally getting bred out of your country and replaced yet you can only brag about how your economy is doing okay at the moment.

>vagrants.

Funny you say that youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo

My new neighbor of two months is a german vagrant fleeing the caliphate too.

Germany is the greatest society in Europe and possibly the world. No fixing needed. Once Americans and Russians can no longer afford bombing brown people (soon), the refugee dilemma will come to an abrupt end.

S, cocky arrogant fucks deserve rape, death and famine

this desu senpai

Shouldn't you be sympathetic towards refugees, since they're sleazy vagrants just like your ancestors?

Uh-oh, leaf is really mad because the EU is about to rightly appropriate his entire economy.

all you had to do was win the war germany

>thread filled with niggers from the Americas living in their world of memes to feel better about their small dick

North-American men are the most feminine men of all - except East-Asians. Period. Pretending to be "macho" by buying guns and larger cars doesn't change it.

>Shouldn't you be sympathetic towards refugees, since they're sleazy vagrants just like your ancestors?

Three out of four of my grandparents were volksdeutche volga germs, so I guess youre right.

Renaud Camus. One of the few in France who speaks the truth. He has been treated like shit by medias, but doesn't give a shit. He has balls.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQUwcYwMYVY

>I guess youre right.

Get used to it.

You realized I'm making fun of you, right?

>US
>Greatest country to ever exist in this history of time
>Offers the world nothing but mongrelization and McDonalds
>White Hispanics
>56% White and dropping
>Mongrels
>Black admixture
>Ghettos everywhere
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL NO

S

P

Press USA to clap and pledge alligence to the USA

USA

Press N to nuke the shit out of

I'm sure you're going to make a prosperous caliphate, Abdu il Hans

De vicces, baszd meg. Szep.

But fuck that manlet, man. His party? Okay. Him? Corrupt little fuck needs a head-kicking.

I don't get why everyone is going ape shit?
Some cuck photoshops a boat full of nigs onto a beach photo and suddenly that means European girls are spreading their legs to migrants.

I will not deny that yes, some European girls are fucking migrants and it's disgusting, but on the whole it's pretty uncommon. Sup Forums is infamous for exaggerating everything, the idea that all European women are slaves to some migrant shitskin is bs.

And I find it laughable that American of all people are chatting shit on here, when it's a well known fact that American women are the biggest race mixers and coal burners.

JEBIMO IM MAJKE

I'm european, and I wanted kill myself even before seeing that pic

>We defended them for 500 years from the mudslimes
Letting them take 2/3 of the country then screaming "Germany help!" for 150 years is still something we are proud of?

You seriously can't tell that this is fake?

>The biggest leftist party is languishing around 10% of the voters here,
Last time I checked Fidesz still had the supermajority

The self-hating leftist finally arrived.

White lades like to fuck you.

However, black ladies like to marry us, when we deign to.

How's it feel to know that the only way to maintain both your race and your culture is to buckle under the pressures of the white man? How's it feel to know that 1 in 4 of you will end up in prison? That 2 in 4 of you never graduate high school? That the only reason you even continue to exist is because the vast majority of the country considers you unsuitable for anything more than as a piece of meat used for our pleasure?

>Think real for a second. brainwashed normies would actually rally behind the mudslimes to defend them from the ebul rayciss opressors. You might actually have a full blown communist insurgency on your hands if you did that.

What makes the meat of an insurgency are blue collar jobs (ie: farmers and factory workers in our days) and those people have been totally lost by the left and the unions during the two last decades, they are the last nationalist and they would only have a bunch of far students that would rapidly be curbstomped by the army, the uprooted cosmopolitans are too weak and coward to put a fight, they would just flee.

Anyway a coup d'état is highly unlikely because of NATO and the fact we are a nuclear power.