I don't know why Sup Forums likes Asian women so much? I haven't meant one under the age of 40 who is right wing...

I don't know why Sup Forums likes Asian women so much? I haven't meant one under the age of 40 who is right wing. Most of them are very left wing and think that Christian Traditionalism=Nazi

Japanese ones recognize that the Allies were the true aggressor in WWII which is only a small step from recognizing that Hitler was the good guy and the holocaust wasn't real but should have been

>Japanese ones recognize that the Allies were the true aggressor in WWII
Not in America

also most of them are repulsed by nogs to the extent that there is literally a gorilla at a zoo here who is more popular among women than any negro

What shithole of a state do you live in. I know a lot of conservative female asians where I am at.

people born and raised in America are not Japanese
they are Asian-American degenerates regardless of where their ancestors came from

Asian + Black = 7 inch dicks + >105 IQ + Athletic/Dance abilities (high endurance, high dexterity)

I didn't ask for this future....
I. AM. WORRIED

How will my hapa son compete?

That's Japan not America

Asians come from Eastern religious background which makes Christianity look like an authoritarian dictatorship by comparison to their religious leaders.

BELIEF IS THE ONLY THING THATS IMPORTANT
IF YOU DONT HAVE FAITH, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL
EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS GOING TO HELL
PEOPLE WHO DONT ACT LIKE ME ARE GOING TO HELL
PEOPLE WHO ARENT BORN LIKE ME ARE GOING TO HELL

The list goes on and on and on, Christianity is cancer of the world

his name is Shabani in case you think I am exaggerating

More like asian self-hate complex combined with slavery persecution complex. Children will be in lifelong therapy.

Asian + Black = small dick, shit skin, afro hair, short, bad at school, but bad at athletics.

it could swing the complete other way.

You tell me first what state you live in?

Tx

What african country does this person come from? i've never seen someone so exotic.

You don't recognize our former king nigger Obama, shame on you.

They're real life animu that's why

I live in Ohio

Quick question for Captain Retard: who is the 'religious leader' of the Chinese?

I find them attractive and I don't try to fight with my yellow fever.

You need to move down here.

I heard that story. Your men must be real NEET losers if the Women are literally creaming over an ape cause he's built

the problem is that Asian people only experience christianity through encounters with """christians"""

if you open a bible to them and start reading Jesus's words they are often surprised as they have never encountered his actual teachings

You can't fight yellow fever

Will she pay the toll fir burning the coal?

Or will he pay the price for cooking the rice?

Really makes you think...

Australia.

Houses are to much money.

Because they think Asian women are demure, obedient and that they won't tell their friends that their new boyfriend is a virgin at 26.

That's all it is; fear of being outed as a long-term virgin.

That was so bad that I hope Kim Jong un invades your ass

No, I think you guys have brown fever.

Not to mention almost all of them are proud race traitors. Fucking disgusting.

It's not his musculature but rather the depth of his gaze which shows a degree of contemplative intellect far greater than any of the other (((foreign-born idols))) that (((international media))) is trying to sell to them

is that girl supposed to be Asian? Quit is with the kike tricks , post an actual Asian not a girl with green eyes.

whereas in your case the acute phase has long since passed and you are now simply brown

>kids inherit only the positive traits from each parent
that's not how biology works. If it was everybody on the planet would be a genius with model good looks.

Dick size is passed down trough the mother's side so a small dick is way more likely. Pair that up with the fact that mixed races suffer more hormone inbalances and you get a 4 inch dick psycho.

It's a half white half Asian girl. I'm suggesting that we whites fuck Asian girls and the Asian men can have our slut women. We'll create a master race together to take on the Jews and niggers who should just both fuck already

Anyways, Here's an pure blood Asian anyway

Fuck me is this what happens when your country has no Jews?

yes, I've heard that dicks often pass through your mom

After talking to Asian girls where I live, I would rather fuck a Jew.

nigger

Their culture holds them to be more submissive toward men... like ours was. You can make or convince them to believe anything you want because man muscles.

>nigger
Is what the Asian women love

>I would rather fuck a Jew.

Jews are the only type of women i want to spend my life with, if not then Poos and Beanettes.