"Hey honey! How was work?"

>"Hey honey! How was work?"

Do you have a family,Sup Forums? To those who don't, why do you not want to have a family?

>implying Sup Forums is not full of autistic virgins

Are Finns really asian looking or is it just a meme

antititifufafa thread?

Hello Swissanon,initiate Operation August

Good wife and 4 year old son. Also gonna be making another kiddo this year

Got a name for him yet? congrats

Not picking names till I know the gender. might go with Harley though, if my Grandpa Harley dies this year. He's going down the drain quick.

Is Harley a common unisexual name? I only know girls who are named Harley

Full blown Mongoloid.

probably ugly as shit

wife. 2 kids. 7 and 4.

I get home from work at about 3pm.

I walk across the street to pick up the kids from daycare.

I race them home.

They have a snack.

They go play with some neighbor kids in the cul-de-sac, or watch some TV depending on the weather.

I clean the house a little and then make food.

They get in jammies at around 7:30.

Story time.

Repeat.

I save my time off so we can be home more during their summer break. Bike rides and swimming occupy a lot of time.

>77
sorry he will ded

Is she using a plectrum on a 5 string?

Dropped. Fucking dropped.

It was before feminists thought it was cute to name girls after boys.

I can't support a family at the moment.

Even if I could I'm hesitant because all women around me are shit. I also have a friend who was living the dream with a wife and 2 kids but then she divorced him for absolutely no reason and took him for all he was worth. The thought of building up all that shit pretty much just for my family, then having it all just ripped away and some other dude raising my kids? What's the point?

Exactly this. High five fella

You are making a bunch of excuses, bud. You could get hit by a car and be killed or paralyzed today, it doesn't mean you should lock yourself in your house and never participate in life ever again.

And you'll never have a life or a family if you wait until you can "afford" it. People far poorer than you are raising good families. People living in caves getting their balls chewed off by sabertooth tigers in the ice age raised families to bring you into the world today.

No excuses man.

>You are making a bunch of excuses, bud.

Yeah, I am. So what? You made your choice, I make mine.

Yes but I'm a stay at home dad and the kids are in school now so I literally just shitpost on Sup Forums all day kek.

It's always nice to hear about Sup Forums acks who have husband's/wife's, and children. It reminds us all that we can function in society while still keeping some right sides views.

You didn't make any proclamations. You just listed a bunch of reasons(excuses) why you are hesitant. Don't get defensive, I am just letting you know what's up from the other side of the fence.

Is that Frogus Augustus?

fuck that dude. i'd rather not have to waste my life supporting people i "loved" only to have them hate me and never talk to me again.

also i would have to fight the urge to kill them all in their sleep

Move to the south. My entire family is Right. Only people worth spending any time with are the ones that are Right.

I'm not getting defensive. What's wrong with you? I am glad you have a family, but having a family is not something I am interested in at the moment. It is not something I am defensive about, that is just my circumstance and my choice.

You are being forceful saying STOP MAKING EXCUSES GO GET A FAMILY WHOA THERE BUDDY DON'T GET DEFENSIVE. What the fuck?

I am gathering enough money so that I can live life like Leonardo Di Caprio.
No marriage just face fuck hot and famous chicks.

>Do you have a family,Sup Forums?
Yes, I have a great wife who is feminine and obedient and has lots of womanly skills like cooking and sewing and canning. She's pregnant with baby number 14 now.
>I can't support a family at the moment.
Learn to budget, don't waste money, you can do it.
Unless you mean you're unemployed and have no income.

>I am gathering enough money so that I can live life like Leonardo Di Caprio.
>No marriage just face fuck hot and famous chicks.

I wonder where the stereotype of horny, gangly, autistic poos comes from.

Lol ok

Is the hot antifa girl a mother?

>why do you not want to have a family?
Money and personal reasons.

My mind recoils at the idea of being forced near people that do not understand me or that basics of living, I'm not that deep by my own standards, but when I have to hand hold people through life like children I start to mentally and emotionally disconnect, sometimes instantly.

I'd rather just be alone, I've never met a single person that I can stand to be around for more then a few hours, maybe there is one out there but I doubt it, and it certainly wouldn't be worth the trouble to find them given the current laws and social norms. Most people are probably better of being a waifu-fagging neet.

Sounds perfect user

Life as a father is probably the best thing that ever happened to me

>keeping it Sup Forums related
I don't know why the jews have managed to convince people that working 12 hours a day to afford a Yacht or 2 room appartment in the Bay Area, London or Paris is what life should be about.

if parents count, yes, I have family, but I don't live with them anymore, if not, I am going to have one soon, marrying this August, children will follow, naturally not before marriage though

Oh really.
So you want to live like Swami Vivekanand then?
Calling me horny when all men are like this unless you are faggot.

>you will never be married to tracer

People who have kids are always defensive, fact is that now they have no choice in the matter, better or worse, so they have post rationalization.

Some people aren't meant to be parents though, don't worry about it.

I don't want to destroy my wife's sex appeal by ruining her tits, vagina, and stomach.

Also, babies are possibly the most fucking annoying things on the planet and I want to launch them into space.

It's another
"Everybody makes fun of me" episode, innit?

You sound broken and unfit for society. Seek psychiatric help immediately.

Sounds perfect.

And what about us who want kids?

>I don't want to destroy my wife's sex appeal
That's why you have daughters, dumbass. A wife will inevitably get old and busted, you have daughters so you can use them instead when that eventuality happens

I disagree. He sounds incredibly self-aware and reasonable.

So much this

You're selfish and shallow and chances are that's your brains way of keeping your defective genes from passing on to the next generation.

>Also, babies are possibly the most fucking annoying things on the planet and I want to launch them into space.

Minor correction, OTHER PEOPLES' KIDS, are annoying.

Your own kids are tiring, but it's different.

Plus a pregnant wife is like fucking a different person. It's a really nice change of pace.

I believe we boned the night before my son was born.

It makes sense now that primitive man would make carvings of big-titted pregnant looking bitches.

It's giving me wood just thinking about it.

Then you're just as broken as he is. That's not a fit societal mindset. It's unhealthy and improper.

Is it Aug/Alex time?

Maybe, but I'll have a hot wife and will retire by age 35. Also, having 8 hours of free time on a work day is pretty fucking awesome.

>That's why you have daughters, dumbass. A wife will inevitably get old and busted, you have daughters so you can use them instead when that eventuality happens

Grampa obviously played stink-finger with this hyper-beta edge-lord.

I do... I just need to get to at least 13 an hour... at LEAST...

Because I refuse to provide for anyone but myself, except maybe a pet though.

You sound like a fag and your shit is all retarded.

That was really constructive wasn't it?

If you like the options you have then that's good, it doesn't change the fact that you have less of them.
If one day you decide you want a good life without kids you will find that those options no longer exist. Once you take that dive you can't go back, Uncle Sam and your babby's mamma will ensure that.

If you're happy with that, more power to you, hope it goes well for you.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I have a wife, she wants kids badly, I'm slightly indifferent but will go along with it. I inherited a load of money so I live for free and don't have to work, but I feel like if I have kids I should get a job and show them a work ethic, I don't know, not excited about being a wagecuck.

Also,is it really true that whites are more conscious of their decisions to have children as compared to other races? At least in the US

Post only the rare ones

im 23. I work, play video games, smoke a bit of tobacco and marijuana but starting a family is the only thing im working towards. I save my money and am just trying to get a house built.

first things first you need a house. If youre expecting to find a female who will pay 50% of the cost of building you are doing it wrong and are a borderline hypocrite.. a successful family is one that respects each other. if your wife toiled for 50% of the roof you might as well be her BFF cause you certainly arent no man

everyone on this board is 16, obviously not

Well I should add that babies and most toddlers are annoying as shit, but I don't mind kids if they're moderately well-behaved. The wife and I are just days away from getting our foster care license, so we'll be doing our best to help some kids out over the next couple years. If it goes well, we may adopt in the future.

I'm unironically married to the love of my life and we will have 4 or 5 kids. And they will be unironically smart and good looking since me and my wife are.
This cesspit is a guilty pleasure of mine I discovered a long time ago.

Inherited a load of money? Invest it man. Buy some houses/condos and manage them as your job.

I've got two daughters and a good wife. welcome to the pack, pal

>ID goy

>I inherited a load of money
>she wants kids badly
You are the stupidest person I have met today.
Surely neither of those things have anything to do with each other.

Yes, that's true.

But only because we don't like the idea of living in squalor and sending our kids to nigger infested public schools.

It's not easy to imagine but trust me, it's bad and gets worse all the time.

your friend was retarded.

make a family. you will then feel inspired to support a family.

4 or 5 kids user?!
Stronger man than me, best wishes

Start your own business or buy some properties to sell for a profit or rent.
You can release equity on one apartment to get another and get a whole snowball of apartments rolling. My wife got a bit over a mill in inheritance and we have done the same thing. Just don't rent to niggers, pakis, or working class scum with no jobs.

>your friend was retarded.
How many years have you been married?

It's not me that wants 4 or 5, it's my wife that does.
I'd be happy with 3.

How old are you?

>a successful family is one that respects each other

How can there be any respect when you have to buy a wife with your house?

I wish. I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm slowly turning old enough that all the women of my age are already taken. I pray to Kek every night that I will find someone or someone will find me before it's too late. I don't want to be someone's step-dad, and it's getting more unlikely to find equally inexperienced gf of my age every single day. Of course I could always date grills younger than me, but there is a good chance they're already taken as well.
I'm not bad looking and I'm well over 6 foot tall, so it's not like I'm undateably ugly. I'm not interested in casual secks, I just want to have someone to share my empty life with.

I do. Wife and a daughter. They changed me in ways I can't even explain. All for the better.

You get a much clearer picture about how stupid Sup Forums is when you have something worth keeping. Most of the shit spouted here comes from bitterness, loneliness, and an inability to make things happen for themselves. Having a loving family makes work worthwhile or makes you enjoy the little things. Not sit and ree out over imaginary problems.

If you're ready to call me a cuck or whatever, consider this: if you are so advanced and redpilled, what practical thing have you learned in the last year or so? As in it improves your life in a tangible way. You sit and bitch but you do nothing to improve your lot. Hating Jews doesn't make you earn more. Praising kek doesn't put a roof over your head.

There is so much waste here. People that could be something if they only tried. But you're so busy propping up Trump that you never learn. You echo chamber yourselves into comfort.

Man, a mil would be awesome. I've worked up to 250k in cash/equity, and own 1 house in US and 1 condo in Philippines. Scouting out the next home in philippines now.

Any other tips?

Autistic virgin reporting in
The result of being single mother raised

nice try CIA

i'm between the age of 32 and 37.

Yeah that's pretty much what I've started to do, I bought an apartment building in a highly sought after area and we live in one of the units, use the rents from the other ones to pay our expenses etc. I'm just a bit afraid that having children will complicate my somewhat relaxing lifestyle.

>To those who don't, why do you not want to have a family?
>not want

Yes, I'm a 38 KV by choice...

Come back in about 20 years and then you can call people retarded.

it's not building 666 on 5th ave is it?

I would understand if they're living in New York, do whites really produce more children in states like Washington?

>your friend was retarded.

No he wasn't. He did everything right. He married a girl he knew since high school who had never dated anyone before. He had a stable job and his own place and car. He met his wife's parents and they were still together and great people. His wife had her own job. They had the full wedding and honeymoon and he worked his ass for to support the family.

She got bored, divorced him, and he lost it all. That was a great learning experience, for me. It can happen to the best of us.

If you are married and it's all swell for you, great. But don't respond to something you know nothing about, with so meaningless a post as "he wuz stupid, just start a family lol"

A man who provides for his wife is respectable.
A man who is dependent on his wife is laughable

Probably, there are less niggers there.

I'm not even kidding, living near niggers makes you not want to have kids. They are that bad.

Yep. A stay at home wife who has home schooled our 4 children (oldest now in college). I feel blessed that I make enough money that we can be a single income home.

What about the man who gets taken for a ride by his wife and cant provide for himself?

Very

So is your wife laughable since she can't even lodge herself and needs you to do it?

It's impossible to find a wife here, they all have been taken by Arabs and blacks.

if you're 50-60 years old then i was wrong, don't try to have a kid. you missed your chance old man and it would be a burden on your young kids to take care of you in old age.
how long was your friend married for?

god her face is flat and wide like some thai gook

her face is not flattering to look at in most angles. Like I can see the shape of her skull through her face so easily from her deep set eyes and the shape of her nose

>People far poorer than you are raising good families

Majority of poor families are shit tier, mate, and it's all because of bad genes and poor decisions, one results in the other but sometimes even smart people fuck up. Take a look at your closest poor neighbourhood and tell me if that is a good place to raise a child if you actually want your kids to succeed in life. (protip, it's not)

Being responsible and building up resources and a steady life before deciding to venture into the life of family-making seems rather smart, and it's actually why kids to wealthier and more steady families grows up to be better off than kids to people who rush into it because they desperately want kids to fill their otherwise depressing lives with.