Tim Heidecker VS Sup Forums and Trump

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
>didn't know he needed to act on "The Comedy" and just played himself
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger0 to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>tells his twitter followers in california to use deadly force against trump people
>his on cinema facebook page gets taken over and destroyed
>TimAndEric subreddit gets shut down

>makes this video

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-franklin-scandal-elite-child-abuse.html?m=1
i.imgur.com/n9P3Hop.jpg
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pizzagate is fake news

thepeopleshistory.net/2014/03/the-franklin-scandal-elite-child-abuse.html?m=1

For trolls under the bridge

>What did he mean by this?

Proofs that women are not funny.

But muh vagina

bump

we are above the bridge

mornin'

I hope Tim Heidecker ends up homeless and broke with HIV forced to hand out blowjobs just so he can have enough money to pay for a bus ticket.

His show often features scenes involving children, which are clearly implying pedophilia. I heckled him about it on Twitter and he said the scenes were intended to have that effect on the viewer. Meanwhile, he has gone full blown extremist potato defending his Hollywood cliques. I always thought he was trying to expose the seedy underbelly of the entertainment industry with his show, turns out he hasn't been...

Whats the bus ticket for? Where does he need to go so badly that he is forced to jerk off strangers?

we're the ones maintaining the structural integrity of the bridge

his life was basically destroyed trying to help take down trump, and Trump still won lol

whats your twitter name

I only watched some Tim&Eric on torrents, and it was from meh to ok at what it was, is this true that his partner Eric is hugely succsessful now and doing all sorts of international elite stuff while Tim makes videos adressing Sup Forums shitposting?

How did that work out?

To go to his local welfare or some shit. Look I don't care where he is going as long as he is broke, super desperate, and infected with HIV.

Awesome show! Fuckin Cuck!

He and Meryl Streep should go give a standing ovation to Roman Polanski's Jimmy Savile exhibition...

>How did that work out?
He made the grave mistake that many narcissist D-List celebrities make and actually believe people care about their opinion on political topics when they get more retweets or shares on a post saying bad things about Drumpf, when really the people are just using them. He abandoned his base of fans for a political base who doesn't give a shit about him and forgot he existed by the time the election was over, probably much before that even.

Hes also got a pulsating erection for Mike Cernovich. Cernovich told me Tim blocked him ages ago. Tim did 10 Cernovich posts the one day and Berger made a video on Mike, which Tim called "his favorite" with a cuck's enthusiasm

I hope this kike kills himself before 2020

Fucking kek, somebody needs to make a side by side gif of the original, as I recall this looks just like it.

Hi Tim, I was a huge fan once

we love you Tim, please come back

No, i mean from what i gather from Sup Forums Eric is some sort of unironic international Bienalle playboy now. While Tim is... doing stuff, i guess? Why didn't he capitalize on his popularity as a comedian, this guy has been doing this for a decade, right?

I remember Bob Odenkirk being fucking hilarious watching Tom Goes to the Mayor on Russian [as] a decade ago, and now he has his own Better Call Meme show.

What i'm saying is that everyone around Tim actually managed to move on with benefits. These stories always fascinate me as i don't want to make the same mistake.

i guess that explains the divorce...

People should realm be pushing him on the weird kid scenes in his show. I'm going to put together a YouTube montage when I get the time...

I do believe that man is triggered

His wife's divorce affidavit may yield some clues if anyone has a line on the copy...

heebs will not divide us.

Still a funny guy, only trumpbabies pretend he is not funny

Why Tim?

Where's the jokes? If there's no jokes, where's the message, the point, the gestalt?

Yea if you get laughs from bits featuring child molester characters.

Im a "Trumpbaby" and I think he's funny, well his older stuff anyway.

Postmodern Marxist tiptoe. This old cuck can soak up the anti trump dollar for a little longer, but the boom market is over.

It's all part of his act, you dolt.

Not realizing he's been trolling
>he hasn't been married in 7 years
>he does a pre-2012 Colbert act where he pretends to be an idiot of the insanity side
>he has no history of caring about politics before
>his first anti-Trump tweet was replied with the insane Cher rant

It's obvious he's trollbaiting, but because this is nu/pol/, you redditors think it's real.

I knew he was gone ever since he made that "fuck your prayers" tweet.

Andrew Breitbart once referred to Jon Podesta as a high level child sex trafficker. Look up the tweet. Of course heidecker, with a show full of pedophile references, would enjoy telling off the "intolerant" Andrew breitbart....

>I was only pretending to be divorced!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually feel bad for him. He's just an older guy who's out of touch.

Yes i'm sure getting World Peace, a show that did his shtick better, by making it at least somewhat relevant, was all a part of an act.

His dwindling fan base and petulant musings are an act. So is his marriage and his shitty brainwashing folk music. Fuck him.

somebody tweet this to timmy.. i dont use twitter, this is his wife

Based canadian

*cancelled

I need to know everything about him:

Adress, phone number, e-mail...

its a fake tweet unfortunately

I lost respect for tim after what happened to sam hyde. World peace was the best thing to come to adult swim in years

My twitter handle is aaroniscloser. You don't need to tell me you're from pol if you follow, I'm just there to take the wind out of the sails of the cucks.

ugh

how DARE people be tolerant, that just pisses me off!!!

>those comments
Nuke America

i.imgur.com/n9P3Hop.jpg

I went after Eric too after he explicitly praised lena dunham

The real surprise is there are retards like you who actually think he's funny

Nope. real. it's still up.

Someday every patriot will have a lampshade made from pedo skin.

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

Eric always gave a leftist/hippy vibe so Im not all that surprised. The difference is that he isn't chasing trolls and is actually doing shit, he also seems like a genuinely nicer guy than Tim ever could be.

Wow, so the Trump curse is real.

tim heidecker has the deepest lore

>i.imgur.com/n9P3Hop.jpg

Thank you.

>tfw Sup Forums has mastered meme sorcery to the extent that our collective will is carried out without us even knowing about it

Well put.

what you gonna do?

Tim is a burning pile of trash....Now we all know who were the brains behind T&E.

Talking of cancer-tier fags called Tim, can we do the same to Time Wise yet? I'm sick of that fact that rabid anti-white kike faggot is still not ruined and BTFO so hard he no longer has anything left to live for.

I can't believe Tim got involved in that shit, what a slimy fucker. He would be devastated if some established comedian helped get Tom Goes to the Mayor cancelled.

meanwhile eric wareheim is still making music videos and shit because he's an editing wizard.

Ackchyually Klinefelters is a gender of it's own, just ask Bill Dyke the not so sneaky kike.

That's what made T&E so good. Eric learned alot form DJ Doug Pound.

What a mess this guy's life has become

Im still figuring pol out. I've been balancing equations everywhere else prior to pol, so I'm not new to this. Thanks for the affidavit!

I would ask that if anyone has any information on potential Tim heidecker/ convicted and or suspected pedophiles or traffickers, that info just may shed light in his reactionary attitude towards the dismantling of the entertainment hierarchy and restoration of law...

Damn, that divorce really fucked him up.

Tim relies more on putting weird people around him while pulling some smug look, he did it throughout Awesome Show and even his own characters are a mockery of every kind of person that isn't him. He's a total narcissist.

I thought Tim & Eric was shit before Trump even announced his candidacy, so there.

how dare you

We own the bridge

Eric converted to islam after he married (((chloe wise))), who convinced him that it might be a good career move. tim couldn't handle it. being the racist bigot that he is, he found this completely unacceptable and for the most part, severed ties with eric

now he spends his time arguing, desperately trying to prove himself to what's left of his loser fanbase on twitter.

His videos and shows tend to be great, but his twitter can be insufferable. Unless he has been trolling all this time.

Stop making these threads Tim. We don't care.

I don't get the point of having this thread over and over and over. It was great the first few times but now I don't know why you keep posting it. This is some literal who faggot who got btfo. Big deal.

I'm blocked

What's the video?

That tweet about using deadly force is fake so i cant really trust the rest of this. Sorry op

Where are these pictures of people outside of his house?

Hey Tim, I'm probably the only one here who still likes you, and can tell you're "trolling" Sup Forums by making them focus their attention on you. Free marketing.

watch out nazis im comin for ya

Haha you insulted me by saying my wife was cheating and it turns out she actually was. Joke's on you how will Sup Forums ever recover?

We need to get Tim to come to us, when he starts coming here, he'll change his ways
He's weak now that he's down and hurt
He's vulnerable
Let's give him a helping hand, in the form of a Roman salute.